KH2 Sephiroth Vs. The Dark Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/Iwantpiz/sephiroth.jpg

VS

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/thumb/c/c6/Aegwyn_vs_Sargeras.JPG/180px-Aegwyn_vs_Sargeras.JPG

Alright! GO!

Burning thought
:P, we know Sarg wins this...i dont think even Terry would choose KH seph, the only guy who would is banned atm.

C. C. Cowgirl!
So you dont think Sephiroth has a shot? stick out tongue

Wil7
He would probably lose to Dark Titan, but KH2 Sephiroth has a better chance than FF Sephiroth.

C. C. Cowgirl!
How do you think the fight will go down?

From how I see it, none of the Sephiroth versions has any chance. So having 'better chance' would be 'no chance' still stick out tongue

Wil7
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
How do you think the fight will go down?

From how I see it, none of the Sephiroth versions has any chance. So having 'better chance' would be 'no chance' still stick out tongue

Well I will say the only way KH2 Sephiroth would beat him is by using heartless angel. If the Dark Titan doesn't hit him in time, then KH2 Sephiroth would destroy dark titan. But if he cant, then dark titan would quickly grab him and send him up to the lifestream. But now when I think about it, he could keep teleporting away from Dark Titan. You see FF Sephiroth doesn't have these moves unlike KH2 Sephiroth. I would say as well the only way for Dark Titan to win is if he gets his hands on him. But if he doesn't, the fight will end up in a tie.

C. C. Cowgirl!
You dont know who Dark Titan is, do you? stick out tongue

Wil7
You dont know who Dark Titan is, do you? stick out tongue

I've heard of him, but I have never seen him in action. My friends say he is good though.

C. C. Cowgirl!
The Dark Titan in question is also known as: Sargeras The Destroyer, The Fallen, The Daemonlord, The Great Enemy Of All Life, The Ravager Of Worlds, Lord Of The Burning Legion, Great Dark God Of The Nameless Void, Lord of All Demons. We are talking about the guy who could attack another guy from a dimension away. If Sephiroth tries to teleport, Sargeras would probably throw a mountain at him or rip the landscape to shreds. Or if he gets bored, merely incinerate everything at a thousand mile radius.

Dark-Jaxx
Wil7, stop talking about things you have no idea what you are talking about.

Wil7
The Dark Titan in question is also known as: Sargeras The Destroyer, The Fallen, The Daemonlord, The Great Enemy Of All Life, The Ravager Of Worlds, Lord Of The Burning Legion, Great Dark God Of The Nameless Void, Lord of All Demons. We are talking about the guy who could attack another guy from a dimension away. If Sephiroth tries to teleport, Sargeras would probably throw a mountain at him or rip the landscape to shreds. Or if he gets bored, merely incinerate everything at a thousand mile radius.

That's all I need to read. Dark Titan dominates.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I guess I should have posted this picture :

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/1/1c/Sargeras.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.