Illuminati: Gem War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aster Phoenix
Reed Richards /w Power Gem

vs

Charles Xavier /w Mind Gem

vs

Dr Strange /w Soul Gem

vs

Iron Man /w Reality Gem

vs

Namor /w Time Gem

vs

Black Bolt /w Space gem

Who comes out on top?

lannfear
dr strange big grin

Bouboumaster
Unless Reed do some device OMG****IN powerful to power it up with the PG, Strange or Xavier would stomp

Priest
Tony ftw.

Entity
Namor goes back in time and stops this all before it begins.
Unless Xavier mind rapes him before he can even think to do so.

skygunner41
It between namor and Prof X.

Bouboumaster
How Namor is suppose to use the Time Gem? He doesn't have any power to use it properly. I don't think he would fair better that Gamora with it.

Seriously, the two dudes with they're own power that can exploit with good results the gems are Xavier and Stange.

Richards could maybe pop-out a device from his ass too.

Faux Smurph
Xavier, probably.

Aster Phoenix
bump

kgkg
I don't know why would people give Reed wins when PG is possibly the weakest gem out of the other ones, especially for Reed.

I would place the reality gem > others but thats just IMO

vansonbee
Originally posted by kgkg
I don't know why would people give Reed wins when PG is possibly the weakest gem out of the other ones, especially for Reed.

I would place the reality gem > others but thats just IMO agreed. Power gem is great for being like Silver Surfer or Brute monsters like Hulk. and is the thread starter banned or something? confused

kgkg
Originally posted by vansonbee
agreed. Power gem is great for being like Silver Surfer or Brute monsters like Hulk. and is the thread starter banned or something? confused Auto-Note (Sep 18th, 2008 07:37 AM) User banned by Captain REX, for 2 days

Reason: Trolling
Auto-Note (Yesterday 10:44 AM) User banned by BackFire, permanently

Reason: Trolling, socking, accusing mod of bias.

Nihilist
taking into consideration the person using the gem plus the actual power of the gem id go with xavier or dr strange

kakuzu
Who ever can make the first move. Seeing as how thought should be the fastest Charles should take it. However if he didn't it would be between Tony and Namor.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by kakuzu
Who ever can make the first move. Seeing as how thought should be the fastest Charles should take it. However if he didn't it would be between Tony and Namor.

How Namor would use the gem?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
How Namor would use the gem? subconsciously blink into the past or more devastatingly subconsciously freeze time.

then he starts oneshotting cats frozen in time (theoretically if you even touch motionless matter it will explode violently)

reed with the power gem might survive since it renders him invincible, but if his mind is also frozen he won't be able to free himself. the power gem has the ability to amp the power of the other gems, it may have the power to rescind power from them also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.