Scathan The Approver vs. Elaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Who wins?

Board Walker
Spite, horrible spite, Elaine 10/10 effortlessly.

joesdabest1
Originally posted by Board Walker
Spite, horrible spite, Elaine 10/10 effortlessly.

Scathan 1 shots.

iceman24567
Elaine easily.

Board Walker
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Scathan 1 shots.

Scathan is not one shotting the god of a omniverse (collection of multiple multiverses), much less defeating.

occultdestroyer
Elaine in a horrific curbstomp

cloud102
Toss up, but maybe a sleight edge to Elaine.

occultdestroyer
Elaine eats Scathan and his celestial muzzle

Nihilist
Elaine in a horrible stomp

Astner
Scathan is not one shotting the god of a omniverse (collection of multiple multiverses), much less defeating.
Funny, because Elaine was given the one creation, the universe, which Lucifer copied. It was a universe until Nirvana. So technically Elaine was given a universe and not a omniverse, but when you're a fanboy you twist definitions in order to make someone look powerful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucifer defeated Michael, Lucifer is beneath Yahweh.

Living Tribunal is second only to The-One-Above-All. Scathan was for a moment as powerful as the Living Tribunal--maybe slightly above.

Scathan > Living Tribunal > Michael = Elaine

If it doesn't suit you then start by comparing feats, and you'll see that Scathan took down a being with the status and power of the Living Tribunal, who have hold multiple megaverses in a single palm. As where the power inside Michael's body was simply enough to snuff out a single creation/universe. Don't say omniverse because Lucifer took Michael outside the creation to create his own creation. Lucifer couldn't have gone outside the omniverse--the term omniverse wasn't even used.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Astner
Funny, because Elaine was given the one creation, the universe, which Lucifer copied. It was a universe until Nirvana. So technically Elaine was given a universe and not a omniverse, but when you're a fanboy you twist definitions in order to make someone look powerful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Living Tribunal is second only to The-One-Above-All. Scathan was for a moment as powerful as the Living Tribunal--maybe slightly above.

If it doesn't suit you then start by comparing feats, and you'll see that Scathan took down a being with the status and power of the Living Tribunal, who have hold multiple megaverses in a single palm. As where the power inside Michael's body was simply enough to snuff out a single creation/universe. Don't say omniverse because Lucifer took Michael outside the creation to create his own creation. Lucifer couldn't have gone outside the omniverse--the term omniverse wasn't even used.

Scathan duties were to record and approve things* That where he overlap LT.
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2763/captainamericaiv4.th.jpg

Red Hulk

occultdestroyer

What the f**k?

Elaine >>> Michael

She had the power of Michael AND Yahweh.

Xplosive
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

Elaine >>> Michael

She had the power of Michael AND Yahweh.

Well, that doesn't make sense since Yahweh is absolute.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, that doesn't make sense since Yahweh is absolute.
Ok.

But still,
Elaine >>>> Michael

kevdude
Elaine easily

Air Legend
Energy muzzle ftw

iceman24567
Energy muzzle counts as a bfr? Anyways Elainw still wins Scathan did nothing to make me believe he is over the Lt.

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
Energy muzzle counts as a bfr? Anyways Elainw still wins Scathan did nothing to make me believe he is over the Lt. How does that count as bfr?

lannfear
elaine ftw.... big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
How does that count as bfr? I'm asking because thats all he did on panel was the celestial muzzle which does what block powers basically right? So he blocks her powers then what watches her for eternity? The most Scathan can do is stalemate her.

Board Walker

Elaine was given the multiverse lucifer created, the original multiverse in where she came from, and the multiverse she created when she took michaels power.

All of those belonged to her, Yaweh left her creation, IE Vertigo.

Vertigo is an omniverse, a collection of multiverses.

Scatha<Vertigo

Mr Master

Vertigo is an omniverse, a collection of multiverses.
proofnj

Knowsbleed33
If this is such a spite thread why hasn't a mod warned the thread starter?

I made a PR Beyonder v. Supes 1M thread once and was warned almost instantly.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Mr Master
proofnj

Vertgio encompassed the Lucifer series, as well as the sandman, etc.

In the Lucifer series it is stated the reality that Lucifer created with Michaels power was a multiverse, this happened in the nirvana series tie in.

Then Elaine went to create another reality when she was given Michaels power, another multiverse.

And then their is the original multiverse in which things took place that yaweh made.

Vertigo is a collection of multiverses.

Mr Master

Vertgio encompassed the Lucifer series, as well as the sandman, etc.

In the Lucifer series it is stated the reality that Lucifer created with Michaels power was a multiverse, this happened in the nirvana series tie in.

Then Elaine went to create another reality when she was given Michaels power, another multiverse.

And then their is the original multiverse in which things took place that yaweh made.

Vertigo is a collection of multiverses.
That's not proof, that's still just your personal claim.

Either bust out scans,
or direct us to the exact title and issue # where your claims can be justified.

occultdestroyer
Do you even need proof for such a spiteful match?

Scathan may be >= to LT,
but c'mon, against Elaine? Against God?
durlaugh

Elaine humiliates Scathan by making him wear his own energy muzzle.

kevdude
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's not proof, that's still just your personal claim.

Either bust out scans,
or direct us to the exact title and issue # where your claims can be justified.

You act like its the first time you've heard any of this stuff MM, remember Imperiex being a omni-temporal threat? I remember a scan seeing where Superman saving the Omniverse, maybe someone has it. Vertigo = DC.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
I'm asking because thats all he did on panel was the celestial muzzle which does what block powers basically right? So he blocks her powers then what watches her for eternity? The most Scathan can do is stalemate her.

Scathan physically restrained Protege after he energy muzzled him. So...if the energy muzzle works (I don't see a reason for it not to), he could probably just beat her to a bloody pulp until she stops twitching.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Scathan physically restrained Protege after he energy muzzled him. So...if the energy muzzle works (I don't see a reason for it not to), he could probably just beat her to a bloody pulp until she stops twitching.
whatdur
Stupid logic

Enyalus
whatdur
Stupid logic

Yes. Because this...

...demonstrated such vastly superior reasoning capabilities.

occultdestroyer
You obviously cannot differentiate a joke from logic.

Enyalus
You obviously cannot differentiate a joke from logic.

Very true. Please forgive me for confusing the two. Would this be your version of logic, then?

Incredible. I stand in awe of its simplicity.

Xplosive
Do you even need proof for such a spiteful match?

Scathan may be >= to LT,
but c'mon, against Elaine? Against God?
durlaugh

Elaine humiliates Scathan by making him wear his own energy muzzle.

I don't think Mr Master argues that Elaine>Scathan, but wants proof about Vertigo being a collection of multiverses=Omniverse.

Yahweh left Elain creation. She is basically God now. She should win in any case.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Xplosive

I don't think Mr Master argues that Elaine>Scathan,

but wants proof
about Vertigo being a collection of multiverses=Omniverse.
thumb up

Philosophía
Elaine, easily.

Mr Master
Scathan, easily. 131

Philosophía
Oh my godz u so got me there !!111

smile

Enyalus
Moving a few fingers and winning = easy.

Dunno if it'd work on Elaine, though. But he has done so to other 'god' type characters. Protege claimed that he was omnipotent, didn't he? And he was firmly above the LT in power.

*shrug*

Mr Master
Originally posted by Enyalus
Moving a few fingers and winning = easy.

Dunno if it'd work on Elaine, though. But he has done so to other 'god' type characters. Protege claimed that he was omnipotent, didn't he? And he was firmly above the LT in power.
Protege gained power that slightly surpassed the LT,
he became indeed, in fact, the shoulder on which ALL Realities rested.

This is a fact, because it was confirmed by the LT,
by the writer's narration.

So yes, he became basically God, then Scathan proved to be above Gods.

I still feel that Scathan was sent to take down he would surpass the LT.
Although it's in Mankind's destiny to do so,
Protege was a pre-mature outcome of that destiny.

Protege's birth was engineered, they were trying to create God.
(that's Mankind's destiny, to become Gods, but this pre-mature achievement was blasphemous)

Mordum
A god of one verse(comic) vs a celestial.

elaine wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.