Beta Ray and Orion vs. Thor and Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
To the death.

Classic versions of all.

Everyone is fully armed and at tip top shape.

Priest
Team 2, Orion is the weak link.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Team 2, Orion is the weak link.
The guy who stalemates superman in hand to hand? Geesh everyone else must truly be uber.

Bouboumaster
Very, very good fight.

I say split.

Priest
Originally posted by fangirl101
The guy who stalemates superman in hand to hand? Geesh everyone else must truly be uber.
Meh it was just a slugfest, I think the Hulk could do the same if Superman was fighting him the same way...

skygunner41
right huh

Ruin
Originally posted by skygunner41
right huh

In a pure brawl, Hulk hanging if not defeating Superman is completely plausible.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ruin
In a pure brawl, Hulk hanging if not defeating Superman is completely plausible.
Not really. Superman Is still far faster. even if he uses no speed powers. Superman also has a far far higher base than the Hulk. One Punch from Superman would knock out the Hulk or Send him off world.

Nihilist
pretty even,edge to team 2....just

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Nihilist
pretty even,edge to team 2....just

I agree to lean a little beat with team 2.

Bouboumaster
Not really. Superman Is still far faster. even if he uses no speed powers. Superman also has a far far higher base than the Hulk. One Punch from Superman would knock out the Hulk or Send him off world.

Even if he have a greater base strenght, it wouldn't take long to the Hulk to equalise him, and maybe even surpass him. Plus, he have a healing factor, Sups don't...

In a pure brawl, when these two just throwing punch, I think the Hulk would come out on top.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Even if he have a greater base strenght, it wouldn't take long to the Hulk to equalise him, and maybe even surpass him. Plus, he have a healing factor, Sups don't...

In a pure brawl, when these two just throwing punch, I think the Hulk would come out on top.
Supers base strength isn't just greater. It's so far out of the hulks base strength league. Supers does have greater durability. Even if he doesn't heal as fast, he still has better durability. And he's still faster on the draw.

Harbinger
Team 2, for a slight majority.

Bouboumaster
Supers base strength isn't just greater. It's so far out of the hulks base strength league. Supers does have greater durability. Even if he doesn't heal as fast, he still has better durability. And he's still faster on the draw.

Hulk base strenght is in the class 100...

It wouldn't take long time before Hulk adapt himself to Sups lvl. And that's without counting that it's not WWH. Because if it's WWH, add Banner's intelligence (one of the top 10 in intelligence on Marvel Earth) with his muscles.

Red Hulk
Team 2.

Beta can't do this himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.