Favorite fight scene/s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I couldn't find a thread like this so yeah post your favorite fight scene/s

Mine would be the fight scene in spiderman 2 between Doc Ock and spiderman when they fought each other on the train I saw the uncut version and it was reall, really amazing. Star Wars ESB Luke vs Vader I really liked how although Luke hadn't had much training he was still able to go toe to toe with vader and hold his own for quite a while. Star wars ROTS Vader vs Obi wan, I liked this fight quite alot and thought it was possibly the best part of ROTS.

Myth
Oldboy - The hallway scene.

Utrigita
I like the fight scene from a history of violence where the Son beats up his archenemy short but good.

MildPossession
The alleyway fight sequence in SPL, between Yen and Wu.

Selphie
They Live's fight scene, hell yeah.

Toku King
I have a coupl, but one of them is the final fight in the warehouse between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin in "Spider-Man". It really emphasized the wonder and excitement of the Spider-Man franchise.

Myth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1lpIf5Jmg

ragesRemorse
RjIGEiiPx3M

SnakeEyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQU9iPxO6o

Menetnashté
Jet Li and Jackie Chan fight in Forbidden Kingdom was pretty sick. Doubt it's my favorite but it's definitely up there.

ragesRemorse
=yXIGP6_fNZk

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQU9iPxO6o

thumb up

steverules
6mXLZLAxePU

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by steverules
6mXLZLAxePU

That was badass, yo.

steverules
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That was badass, yo.

Thats why it's on my list, it's my no.1 best fight from a movie ever cool I just love it

ragesRemorse
I think the fight that starts in the bank is better

steverules
It's not bad, the uncut version was pretty good but for me the train scene was better for me plus longer

ragesRemorse
yeah, they're both metal, for sure.

steverules
I also liked the fight in blade 2 when he had that fight with the evolved vampire, like the last one he had to fight.

ragesRemorse
ec2SC0ZW6V4

Toku King
Originally posted by steverules
It's not bad, the uncut version was pretty good but for me the train scene was better for me plus longer

Actually, the bank fight is longer.

steverules
Seemed shorter

Mindship
Neo vs the 1000s of Smiths
Spiderman vs Doc Oc on subway
Bruce vs Chuck in the colesseum

Does it have to be two characters? If not, the Hulk fighting the military in Hulk 1.

NonSensi-Klown
Neo vs. Smith was epic.

Toku King
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Neo vs. Smith was epic.

I watched it again, and I was bored out of my mind, personally.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Toku King
I watched it again, and I was bored out of my mind, personally.
I didn't care for any of the fighting in the second or 3rd but I thought the end fight in the first was pretty good. erm

moviebuff1084

steverules
I liked the fight with Smith and Neo in 1 and 3, I think possibly 1 more than 3 simply because before Neo unlocked his true powers and became the one he held his own against smith and showed that even without his powers he could hold his own, he basicallly proved he was the one right there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.