CAPCOM VS SNK:Villans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
TEAM CAPCOM:
M.Bison
Bass
Vergil
Nobunaga Oda (Onimusha)

TEAM SNK
Orochi
Geese
Mr.Karate(serious)
Goodman

Who will win?

Vampire Savior
Vergil and Bison on the same team? That's a force...

Capcom should make Dante a hidden character in SFIV.

Wil7
Team Capcom would just toy with team SNK until they beg for mercy.

Sado22
Orochi destroys the world where they are.

SNK wins. fact.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
Orochi destroys the world where they are. Now all Orochi needs is a feat that says he can do that and you will be right.

Wil7
Orochi destroys the world where they are.

SNK wins. fact.

If a bunch of samurai warriors and dynasty warriors can take down Orochi, Team Capcom would take down Orochi.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
If a bunch of samurai warriors and dynasty warriors can take down Orochi, Team Capcom would take down Orochi. ...no expression

haermm

Wil7
Wht is so funny? If you put Vergil has more experience with a weapon than Lu Bu does. Nobunaga Oda is apart of the samurai warriors and he beat orochi. M.Bison and Bass would also just pound and pound on Orochi.

Dark-Jaxx
Different Orochi in this fight, different Nobunaga.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Different Orochi in this fight, different Nobunaga.

Different how dude?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Orochi is obviously stronger than Goenitz who can destroy the whole stadium without his full power.

team SNK wins

Dark-Jaxx
Different how dude? As in, this is a different Orochi, and the Nobunaga is the one from Onimusha.

Wil7
And team capcom would still beat orochi like SW and DW did. Then they would go after the rest.

Kirikaze Fuuma
And team capcom would still beat orochi like SW and DW did. Then they would go after the rest.

do you know who is orochi?

Dark-Jaxx
And team capcom would still beat orochi like SW and DW did. Then they would go after the rest. ...Dude, IT IS A DIFFERENT FVCKING OROCHI.

Wil7
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
do you know who is orochi?

Yeah. From warriors orochi. I have the game. He is way slow compared to Lu Bu. I take down orochi quikly with Zhou Yu. If I can beat Orochi with Zhou Yu, then put Vergil as a playable character in WO and I promise you I could beat him.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. From warriors orochi. I have the game. He is way slow compared to Lu Bu. I take down orochi quikly with Zhou Yu. If I can beat Orochi with Zhou Yu, then put Vergil as a playable character in WO and I promise you I could beat him. no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
Yeah. From warriors orochi. I have the game. He is way slow compared to Lu Bu. I take down orochi quikly with Zhou Yu. If I can beat Orochi with Zhou Yu, then put Vergil as a playable character in WO and I promise you I could beat him.

huh huh

Dark-Jaxx
I know which Orochi he is talking about, far different Orochi in this thread, far more powerful.

Wil7
I know which Orochi he is talking about, far different Orochi in this thread, far more powerful.

There is more than 1 orochi that I don't know about?

Kirikaze Fuuma
There is more than 1 orochi that I don't know about?

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof97sp.htm

Dark-Jaxx
Um, yeah. no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
@wil7 : here's the bonus

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/grayfox_zero/Orochi.jpg

Wil7
Never knew about this orochi, but if you are talking about this one, then yof course team SRK would win.

I-Drop
SNK wins via Orochi

Kazenji
Never knew about this orochi, but if you are talking about this one, then yof course team SRK would win.

Well it was pretty obvious it was the other Orochi from SNK and not the other

keyword- SNK

Kirikaze Fuuma
btw, which bison is this? alpha bison or SF2 bison?

Vampire Savior
This Orochi stuff is BS to the Minax.

Vergil alone could PROLLY solo the SNK team and Nobunaga is there too? This is a joke. Orochi has no feats and no powers that can help'im in this fight. And him destroying the world is BS as well, cuz he aint detroyin shit! He can wipe out life on earth over a period of time, nothin more, anyone one the Capcom side can do that.

First Orochi could beat Bison, then Akuma, then Bison AND Akuma, then ALL of SF, then ALL of KOF wit no feats or REAL powers. Next thing ya'know cats'll be sayin he can beat Pyron. Until I see Orochi do somthin spectacular, he's a chump to me.

Dark-Jaxx
Ya know, I agree.

Wtf has Orochi ever really DONE?

Vampire Savior
Ya know, I agree.

Wtf has Orochi ever really DONE? NOTHIN, but loose to 2 guys wit no real feats whose only superhuman quality is wieldin fire.

Dark-Jaxx
the only real argument I hear is that he is a "God."

no expression

Vampire Savior
the only real argument I hear is that he is a "God."

no expression Lol, A God, not...GOD.

Kazenji
Most likey some demi-god.

k1Lla441
As in, this is a different Orochi, and the Nobunaga is the one from Onimusha.
this kid doesn not get it rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
what has gill done beside flash his panties at us? no expression

razor4life
It sucks when some powerful characters suffer from lack of feats. Like Gill.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by razor4life
It sucks when some powerful characters suffer from lack of feats. Like Gill.

so does orochi. he has no feats but he's stronger than goenitz who can wreck the whole stadium without his full power.

Sado22
ditto.

destroy the world as his prologues states, read peoples' minds, teleportation, take out people's soul and ''pop its cherry'', immune to weapons (modern and old), a small tiny percent of his power was enough for Rugal to shitstomp the KoF95 cast AND vaporize him. and what Kirikaze said about Goenitz.

what are Gill's feats? what are Bison's feats?

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
no expression ...you're right. I forgot about these stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Bison with a small flash of power without so much of a gesture ca annihilate a whole village. no expression

He can tank a nuke. no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
tank a nuke is non-canon.

the canon part is, he was destroyed by Charlie's bomb.

Dark-Jaxx
tank a nuke is non-canon.

the canon part is, he was destroyed by Charlie's bomb. No, canon his he overloaded with his own power and exploded.

Kirikaze Fuuma
No, canon his he overloaded with his own power and exploded.

Originally posted by street fighter canon guide
Eventually he had to settle for the woman who shared the same
soul as him anyway, Rose, when his body and the psycho drive got blown up
by Nash and Guile .

Dark-Jaxx
...Yeah, the Psycho Drive being blown causes his body to become unstable which makes him go boom.

Sado22
no, foo. the drives got blown up and that lead to his body overloading.

read up on the canon instead of buying melons from kid, ya big dumbass! mad

Kazenji
Take a chill pill Guts wannabe.

Sado22
you obviously don't know either me or Dark-Jaxx. don't worry man, he and i go way back. this is the way we talk and communicate. if you think that's bad, you should check out my inbox with his pms eek!

and secondly, what are you? his mom? wink

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
no, foo. the drives got blown up and that lead to his body overloading.

read up on the canon instead of buying melons from kid, ya big dumbass! mad ...That is JUST what I said b!tchnigga. ermm

Sado22
i'm not a nigga! mad

~Sado
P.S. not a racist comment

Vampire Savior
what has gill done beside flash his panties at us? no expression The man can split skies, oceans and mountains wit the wave of his hand. The man can make meteors and comets rain from the sky at the same time, plus he's down wit the Illuminati who has controlled man's er movement since the beginning of human history.

Vampire Savior

He can tank a nuke. no expression GOD DAMMIT, IT WAS TEN!!!

Dont make me have to find the vid...

Oh wait, found it! Looks like I was wrong, there was MORE than 10.

4:15 to 4:45

TSncCqZcgPQ

Vampire Savior
Sorry for the tripple post but...

? what are Bison's feats?

~Sado

-Flight

-Psychokinesis

-Mind control/Brain wash

-Can vape villages wit power ups

-Can vape cities wit a satellite shootin his power

-Teleport

-Backhand an SUV into a mountain

-Eternal

-All the power in the world

-Survrive the SGS

-And the list truly does go on...

Sado22
that ending was NONCANON!

shut upno expression

no, seriously...shut up no expression

only with proper equipment. and only done once in combat via cheapshot. fail.

when the f--k did this happen?

no. that was the power transfered to psycho drives which supply HIM with power...that would be the whole world's negative energy. not his. fail.

so can athena no expression

what?

so is Athena no expression

what??

so far we don't know what he did. so doesn't count.

all in noncanon ending. fail.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Sorry for the tripple post but...

-Flight

-Psychokinesis

-Mind control/Brain wash

-Can vape villages wit power ups

-Can vape cities wit a satellite shootin his power

-Teleport

-Backhand an SUV into a mountain

-Eternal

-All the power in the world

-Survrive the SGS

-And the list truly does go on...

it's just an ability and his weapon. and the rest are doubtful.

Vampire Savior
that ending was NONCANON!

shut upno expression

no, seriously...shut up no expression ???

only with proper equipment. and only done once in combat via cheapshot. fail.WTF are you talkin bout. None of what you said was trure. Check Sagat's endin.

when the f--k did this happen?no expressionUDON

no. that was the power transfered to psycho drives which supply HIM with power...that would be the whole world's negative energy. not his. fail. The world's negative energy and Psyco power are 1 and the same.

so can athena no expression Soooo...

what?UDON

so is Athena???

WTF do you keep talkin bout her for, she aint in this thread...

what??All the negative energy on planet Earth is his to use and abuse.

so far we don't know what he did. so doesn't count.What? He lived, that's all that matters.

all in noncanon ending. fail.An endin showin canon ablilties none the less. So no buddy...you phail.

Vampire Savior
it's just an ability and his weapon. and the rest are doubtful. NO and NO, all I said was FACT, can't doubt FACT my friend.

Stop hatin on Bison for the sake of others and just Git wit it.

Sado22
again...he cheapshotted ryu and blindsided him with his pyshic dildo. fact.

SFA3 bison isn't using his own strength. he's using the strength of the psychodrives which pass him the power of the world. its pretty obvious that it is NOT his own strength. if i get myself a gizmo that makes the world pass its power to me, is that my strength or the world's strength?
stop being stupid, foo.

his psycho power on its own is what he had in SF2.
psycho power COMBINED with the world's power is what he was in SFA3.
fact.

so its not a feat. period.

psychodrive amped bison doesn't count

its not his. its not true power cuz he gets it second hand. fact.

not until we don't know exactly what happened or if its even him.

no they don't. noncanon endings are NOT canonical and can't be used in an argument as is the rule here.
phail.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. udon is non-canon
2. if it's just a teleport then magaki and athena can do it too.
3. destroy a city with his weapon and non-canon.
4. if his psychokinesis is a feat then kyo's pyrokinesis is a feat.
5. flying is an ability.

P.S : don't make an assumption till there's a canon story about he survived the SGS.

Vampire Savior
again...he cheapshotted ryu and blindsided him with his pyshic dildo. fact. What? Shows how much you know 'bout SF. I don't even know what endin yur talkin 'bout. The one I seen, he kicked Ryu's ass and shot'im wit Psycho power while he was on the ground.

SFA3 bison isn't using his own strength. he's using the strength of the psychodrives which pass him the power of the world. its pretty obvious that it is NOT his own strength. if i get myself a gizmo that makes the world pass its power to me, is that my strength or the world's strength?
stop being stupid, foo. NO! Stop it man.

Bison IS usin his own power. His power is fueled by the negative energies in the world. He has so much power that his body can not handle it. He needs Ryu to get into the Drive so that he can take his body, cuz only ryu can truly hold it. The Drive stablizes the power and his body.

his psycho power on its own is what he had in SF2.
psycho power COMBINED with the world's power is what he was in SFA3.
fact. NO!

In SFII Bison had a weak body so he couldn't generate the power he once had.

so its not a feat. period. so cuz another character can do it that means it's not a feat? That's stupid.

psychodrive amped bison doesn't count ???

its not his. its not true power cuz he gets it second hand. fact. Why does that matter? if the mans got the Drive in this fight the mans got the Drive, deal wit it.

not until we don't know exactly what happened or if its even him.O, it's him.

no they don't. noncanon endings are NOT canonical and can't be used in an argument as is the rule here.
phail. the endin aint canon but the abilities shown in them are. Maybe if the endin came from MVC or CVS or CFE. but the endin happened in a canon game, there is no need to have Gill show off a power he can't use out of no where for a game he is CANONLY in. The ability IS canon. Don't deny gill cuz he's from SF. Just learn to deal wit it.

Vampire Savior
1. udon is non-canon
2. if it's just a teleport then magaki and athena can do it too.
3. destroy a city with his weapon and non-canon.
4. if his psychokinesis is a feat then kyo's pyrokinesis is a feat.
5. flying is an ability.

P.S : don't make an assumption till there's a canon story about he survived the SGS.
1.The abilities are.
2.So
3.His weapon, which uses is own power, and the ability is canon. I swear if you can't comprehend that then there is no need to go any further in this debate. you and Sado are like the only guys on KMC who brings nothin new to the table, peeps can not have decent debates wit you 2. I find my self arguin wit y'all about the same thing all the time no matter what characters are involved in the thread. I'm startin to think y'all the same person.
4.Pryokenesise means he can control and move fire, psychokinesis means Bison can control and move ANYTHING.
5.OMG Fuma, I really hope yur not sayin it's not. bison can fly out of the atmosphere and spam Psycho Shots.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1.The abilities are.
2.So
3.His weapon, which uses is own power, and the ability is canon. I swear if you can't comprehend that then there is no need to go any further in this debate. you and Sado are like the only guys on KMC who brings nothin new to the table, peeps can not have decent debates wit you 2. I find my self arguin wit y'all about the same thing all the time no matter what characters are involved in the thread. I'm startin to think y'all the same person.
4.Pryokenesise means he can control and move fire, psychokinesis means Bison can control and move ANYTHING.
5.OMG Fuma, I really hope yur not sayin it's not. bison can fly out of the atmosphere and spam Psycho Shots.

1. then I can also say KOF zillion shows how they fought since SNK involved. and did you have a proof that udon's abilities are canon?
2. just an ability
3. his psycho drives is where he can channel his negative energy to the world. if he can destroy a city without his psycho drives then he don't need to make a pscyho drive. same person? don't make me laugh. I can show you some of my pm box. I just hate Bison for his lame fight despite of his godlike power but if he's that strong then I'll admit it.
4. cannot control Ken, Sakura, Ryu and Sagat. and even he retreated. can't even control 13 girl and retreated.
5. when did it happen?

Vampire Savior
1. then I can also say KOF zillion shows how they fought since SNK involved.
2. just an ability
3. same person? don't make me laugh. I can show you some of my pm box. I just hate Bison for his lame fight despite of his godlike power but if he's that strong then I'll admit it. let's continue. his psycho drives is where he can channel his negative energy to the world. if he can destroy a city without his psycho drives then he don't need to make a pscyho drive
4. cannot control Ken, Sakura, Ryu and Sagat. and even he retreated. can't even control 13 girl and retreated.
5. when did it happen?
1.No you can't, the creators didn't say it was canon ability, nor is it a canon game.
2.?
3.He can destroy a city wit out the Drive in Alpha 3. it would just kill him in the process cuz he can't handle all the power himself.
4.Bison can't control the likes Sagat, Ryu, Ken and Sakura all at the same time, their too strong for that. Nobody knows what REALLY happened in the fight, maybe Bison did toss peeps around wit his psychic powers. AND Bison NEVER retreated from the dolls, either yur Sado or you've been lettin his BS go to yur head. Do you even ask him to prove the things he says like you do erbody you don't agree wit?
5. He flies outta the atmosphere in some bodies endin, I forgot which 1 but when I remember, I'll tell you.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1.No you can't, the creators didn't say it was canon ability, nor is it a canon game.
2.?
3.He can destroy a city wit out the Drive in Alpha 3. it would just kill him in the process cuz he can't handle all the power himself.
4.Bison can't control the likes Sagat, Ryu, Ken and Sakura all at the same time, their too strong for that. Nobody knows what REALLY happened in the fight, maybe Bison did toss peeps around wit his psychic powers. AND Bison NEVER retreated from the dolls, either yur Sado or you've been lettin his BS go to yur head. Do you even ask him to prove the things he says like you do erbody you don't agree wit?
5. He flies outta the atmosphere in some bodies endin, I forgot which 1 but when I remember, I'll tell you.

1. I'll ask you again : did you have a proof that udon's abilities are canon?
3. proof?
4. BS? then is this a BS? :
Originally posted by SF plot guide
During the Zero series and especially SFZ3, Vega is extremely powerful.
Due to how much the official storyline of SFZ3 differs from various aspects
of the game's portrayal (Mainly, Vega dying in EVERYONES' ending), the game does
a horrible job of showing this. In actuality, Vega managed to fight Ken
and Sakura, then finally had to retreat when Ken, Sakura, Sagat, and Ryu
(who had broken out of his brainwashing) all ganged up on him, then he ran
into Rose and had to beat her, then he had to terminate Juli, Juni, Cammy,
and the rest of the Dolls, and all thirteen of them attacked him, forcing
him to retreat from them (But not before almost killing all of them), then
he had to deal with Nash and Guile, and he -FINALLY- was taken down when
his entire base and the psycho drive blew up with him in it, thanks to
Nash. And all this in a very short time frame (Rose most likely took
place shortly before Cammy because Vega told Rose that he was waiting for
someone, whom was most likely Cammy, and Guile blowing up Shadaloo's base
took place shortly after because Chun-Li most likely spotted Cammy in the
base heading for the psycho drive).

he only fought Ken and Sakura while Sagat fought Ryu. don't tell me Ken and Sakura were too heavy for Bison to handle. seriously, I hate how he was overhyped and overrated despite his lame fight.

5. I'll wait.

Dark-Jaxx
...Wait, so when he ran away from 13 Dolls, he actually almost killed them all? no expression

And that is such a terrible feat how?

Kirikaze Fuuma
I saw this as a terrible fight. those 13 dolls has no feats and only have a small percentage of his power. almost killed them or not, in the end he retreated from these girls while he had much more power than those dolls.

Dark-Jaxx
I saw this as a terrible fight. those 13 dolls has no feats and only have a small percentage of his power. almost killed them or not, in the end he retreated from these girls while he had much more power than those dolls. So, because they have no feats and give Bison, who does have feats and is consider God Tier, we assume both of them are weak? Fail logic is fail, GTFO. He almost killed them all. He clearly did not retreat because he was being beaten.

And ever consider he was not in top shape? He just got done fighting Ken, Sakura, Sagat, and Ryu, three of them top tiers, then beat Rose, then was ambushed by Juli, Juni, Cammy, and the other Dolls, almost killed them all, and then was finally only killed when the Psycho Drive and his whole base went boom by Guile and some dude named Nash, who I am just gonna randomly assume is the Japanese name for Charlie lol.

Kirikaze Fuuma
he want to terminate the dolls but in the end he retreated? how could? he want to terminate them and finally he retreated. if you know something then tell me what happened. all I know is those 13 girls attacking him and even though Bison almost killing all them, in the end he was forced to retreated... again.

Dark-Jaxx
Wouldn't have anything to do with there being guys trying to blow up his Psycho Drive now would it?

NonSensi-Klown
Circumstantial evidence does not exist! Only Bison's weakness exists! dur

Sado22
read that again....and slap yourself in the head erm
here let me help you:

oh yeah...you're right actually. my bad.

retreat is the key word there. oh and Tiamat was making a conjecture about them nearly dying actually. fail.

no but they created a movie for it themselves. the director of Zillion AND koFKyo said they were semi-canon...just like Udon.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
retreat is the key word there. oh and Tiamat was making a conjecture about them nearly dying actually. fail. He retreated after nearly killing them all, now if that is true, why did he retreat?

Because they were in his base killing his Drives. no expression

And why assume they are weak? Featless characters were supposedly able to hang with an established God-Tier, but because of that we assume both are weak? Fail logic is fail.

Sado22
nearly killing dolls bit is a CONJECTURE made by Tiamat and not a canonical fact. RETREAT is the canonical fact hence we pay attention to that. Me saying ryu won SF2 is MY conjecture but its not a fact.

foo mad

Dark-Jaxx
Prove it was a conjecture, Tiamat puts the canon facts in his FAQs straight from the guides.

Sado22
when he says "probably" it makes it a conjecture. dah. also IIRC he said it was a conjecture. fact of the matter is, as long as it is NOT canon, its canon. as long as Tiamat isn't saying that its out of the guides, its NOT canon.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
And where the hell do you see "probably?"

And when did he say it was a conjecture?

Sado22
.......go look for it cool

Vampire Savior
1. I'll ask you again : did you have a proof that udon's abilities are canon?
3. proof?
4. BS? then is this a BS? :

he only fought Ken and Sakura while Sagat fought Ryu. don't tell me Ken and Sakura were too heavy for Bison to handle. seriously, I hate how he was overhyped and overrated despite his lame fight.

5. I'll wait.
1. I and many others have posted the Newsarama Udon interview too many times to count which is why I get just a lil irritated when asked to prove it over and over again.
3. Like, I still don't get it.
4. Is that an official source AND NOT TIAMAT. And you guys failed to mention the fact that Bison damn near killed'em before retreatin'.
Y'all down played Bison to horrible lvls to make the characters you like look better, c'mon? And I want to see another source (official) sayin he retreated and that he fought ONLY Ken and Sakura when I can easily assume he didn't and be just as correct. From the looks of things, he killed the dolls seein as how nothin even mentions them beyond SFA3. Hell, I'm wit fan made faq guides all the way (most of the time and Tiamat is pretty damn good) but I'm not down wit just assumin somethin if there is evidence that that "somethin" isn't even true or there is a lack of evidence that that "somethin" even happened.Originally posted by Sado22
read that again....and slap yourself in the head erm
here let me help you: You miss my point, BISON'S POWER IS FUELED BY THE NEGATIVE ENERGIES OF THE WORLD. Kinda like how an NBA player plays better when the crowd cheers for'im.

retreat is the key word there. oh and Tiamat was making a conjecture about them nearly dying actually. fail. TIAMAT said he retreated. I say he didn't. Tell me, what is Tiamat basein this off of, cuz I am almost positive no OFFICIAL source says Bison retreated. I agree wit Tiamat on alot shit but things like this and that tier list of his I just don't.

no but they created a movie for it themselves. the director of Zillion AND koFKyo said they were semi-canon...just like Udon.:You show me SNK or the guys behind KOF Zillion sayin that those are canon abilities for the characters or somthin close to it and I will be down...totally.

You see, out of all the comics and movies SF has I only use 2, UDON and SFA movie cuz those are the ones said to use canon abilities. That's it.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. if you don't want to proof it then it's finished. but while you don't want to give me the statement that udon's ability are canon, you asked sado the statement about KOF zillion's ability are canon or not?
3. when did it was stated that Bison can destroy city but it would destroy himself?
4. then what about this quote from plot guide?

I expect Bison could just finished those dolls quickly since he is FAR more powerful than those 13 dolls. but... he retreated. he retreated from 13 girls who was kidnapped and brainwashed by shadawloo itself. I was very disappointed reading these retreat story.

he didn't retreat when he fought Ken and Sakura. but when Ryu and Sagat come to help them, he got hit by Ryu's shoryuken and just because he didn't want to fight 4 of them so he retreated.

GenomeFrozener
SNK Stomp.

Dark-Jaxx
Based on what? The featless wonder Orochi?

Kirikaze Fuuma
featless? not realy. you saw what Goenitz did with a stadium in 1996. if he can do something terrible like that, it's obvious that Orochi who is far stronger can do worse. also look at what Sado said about Orochi's feats

GenomeFrozener
Based on what? The featless wonder Orochi?

The fact that Orochi can rip souls out of people without much resistance.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
The fact that Orochi can rip souls out of people without much resistance. Bison's soul is untouchable.

Pretty useful power. Gotta wonder why he never used it to save his ass.

Oh and Fuuma, prove it. smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
Bison's soul is untouchable.

Pretty useful power. Gotta wonder why he never used it to save his ass.

Oh and Fuuma, prove it. smile

1. Goenitz is one of the four heavenly kings of Orochi. his power is obviously weaker than Orochi himself but he can destroy a stadium. Orochi I believe can do worse. maybe he can destroy the world just like he said "now everything shall return to nothingness".

2. while Bison retreated against 4 people, Rugal solo te entire 95 team just with a small percentage of Orochi power. oh yeah, I forgot that even a small percentage of power could make someone like Rugal self destructed.

3. rip someone's soul? you saw him in KOF 97. don't ask me why he didn't use it.

4. why did you say Bison's soul is untouchable? confused

Sado22
play the gameno expression
he pulls you towards him from one end of the screen to the other and if you touch you simply rise up in the air and he pulls your soul out and "pops its cherry" big grin

GenomeFrozener
Don't for get his "Sa Mu Ni Kareou!" super move.

Vampire Savior
1. if you don't want to proof it then it's finished. but while you don't want to give me the statement that udon's ability are canon, you asked sado the statement about KOF zillion's ability are canon or not?
3. when did it was stated that Bison can destroy city but it would destroy himself?
4. then what about this quote from plot guide?
I expect Bison could just finished those dolls quickly since he is FAR more powerful than those 13 dolls. but... he retreated. he retreated from 13 girls who was kidnapped and brainwashed by shadawloo itself. I was very disappointed reading these retreat story.

he didn't retreat when he fought Ken and Sakura. but when Ryu and Sagat come to help them, he got hit by Ryu's shoryuken and just because he didn't want to fight 4 of them so he retreated.

1.Are you retarded? I proved it already...TO YOU AND SADO, in the Cloud VS Akuma thread and in many others, for many others. I'm not gonna go find that article agian after I already showed you. I'm not gonna put in extra wourk cuz you don't wanna pay attention. I posted the main point in the article in the Cloud VS Akuma thread (the most recent time I had to do it)...go find it, if you don't then we're done here.

3.Since he did in his victory endin wit the statalite, THE SATALITE SHOOTS PSYCHO POWER.

4.That isn't true for er thing in that plot guide, he even says that he puts the things together in that guide that HE THINKS makes sence. I have some of those guides, the one in english says nothin about him retreatin from dolls. He assumes that which is Okay, but I can also assume he didn't. I will tell you now that NO SF plot guide goes into detail about how the fights actually went down, it only tells you who won (and the SFII guide doesn't even do that, the creators of SFA cant even put into detail what happened) and I was told that on Shoryuken.com by someone who works for UDON, he says that's why they can do so many things in the comics while still stickin close to the story.

And for the last time, I say Bison did not retreat against the dolls. Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
The fact that Orochi can rip souls out of people without much resistance. He can only do that to chumps who cant resist him.

Sado22
proof?

Vampire Savior
Cuz he never did it to anyone and lord knows he needed to. Man, can you even prove that that move is canon outside of gameplay. That's like Jedah havin a soul stealin move but then in actual showins never showed the ability to take souls.

Dark-Jaxx
...Well, actually, Jedah in canon HAS stolen souls.

Vampire Savior
...Well, actually, Jedah in canon HAS stolen souls. I know and that's what I'm sayin. jedah also has a move and several victory poses where he steals souls. Point bein Jedah has shown he can steal souls in game. He doesn't just have the moves, then doesn't use'em when he needs'em.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh.

Well I say Orochi wins cause Bison is a house nigga.

Jayct
Who cares if Bison uses his own power or not ?!? The fact is - he can use it in battle regardless of where he gets it from. If I go up against a guy twice my size and I have a gun, I will surely beat him without using any of my own power.

I-Drop
I change my vote. Capcom FTW

Sado22
fanboy! mad

I-Drop
laughing out loud That would mean something if it was coming from somebody else.

4B6T4M
Originally posted by Jayct
Who cares if Bison uses his own power or not ?!? The fact is - he can use it in battle regardless of where he gets it from. If I go up against a guy twice my size and I have a gun, I will surely beat him without using any of my own power. I doubt Bison is allowed to operate a satellite that's in outer space, and no one knows that the power his body wields is capable of what the satellite does in spite of the fact he has psycho power. There are infinite examples that relate to this perfectly. But, there is a comic scan of him making a huge crater, though it's not destroying a city at any rate (unless the crater was city-big).

Sado22
right because all fanboys literally make fun of their favorte character on their own website roll eyes (sarcastic)
i don't recall YOU ever making fun of Ken or Iori. whose the fanboy now, foo?

Dark-Jaxx
You guys need to get a divorce or sumthin, you fight too much, it just won't work.

Oh and I can't believe I never caught this, Vergil kills Orochi with a speedblitz.

Sado22
love will find the way.......i have to have hope! cry

Dark-Jaxx
love will find the way ...Wasn't that a song from Lion King 2? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.