Tiger Shark VS. Original Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
yes, i made another one.you have to understand.........i'm really bored.lol

they're on the beach. tiger shark has hydro-suit anyway though, so he doesn't dehydrate.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/original%20human%20torch/torch08.jpg
VS.
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo287/Ivy17_photo/Marvel%20Universe%20Series%204/MU9471TigerShark.jpg

Faceman
Human Torch easily.

namorsubby
tiger shark is like a 80 tonner.......when hydrated.

guy222
torch

namorsubby
i've recently seen some of tiger shark's fights with namor. i am unsure now. namor was usually weakened when they fought.....but still.

tiger shark FTM????

guy222
Punisher defeated Tiger Shark

namorsubby
yeah, someone told me about that on the herochat forum. he recently lost to ms.marvel too. and venom. but those fights with namor are pretty damn persuasive.

hammond has a better track record though, never suffering low end loss really in his small amount of showings. and he has fought namor too.

tkitna
Tiger Shark is a joke now it seems.

Torch ftw

jrodslam
Torch ftw.

I never, ever recall Tiger Shark being listed as a 80 tonner. Can anyone post where this came from?

namorsubby
http://marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/80.htm

from his showings with namor, i'd say he's up there.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by namorsubby
tiger shark is like a 80 tonner.......when hydrated. You're right, this is spite.

It ends how the Surfer vs Doombot fight ended.

namorsubby
you are somewhat ill-informed.

shark's best showings are against namor, but torch has fought namor too.and TS has some horrible showings.

Red Hulk
you are somewhat ill-informed.

shark's best showings are against namor, but torch has fought namor too.and he has some horrible showings. Exactly.

namorsubby
you have to be screwing with me.

Red Hulk
you have to be screwing with me. What the hell are you talking about?

I was agreeing with your second assessment and how it has major bearing on this thread. Shark does a lot better against Namor, and TH does horrible.

An open and shut case that never needed opening.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Red Hulk
It ends how the Surfer vs Doombot fight ended. I was thinking of that comparison myself.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Cavalier
I was thinking of that comparison myself. You know what they say...

Great minds...

namorsubby
who even told you jim hammond does horrible against namor? he doesn't

tiger shark usually fights namor when weakened and does well. but namor has embarrassed him more than once.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Red Hulk
You know what they say...

Great minds... Great minds... know that Tiger Shark assrapes this match?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Cavalier
Great minds... know that Tiger Shark assrapes this match? Wow, didn't think you'd get it to be honest. But damn, great minds indeed!

namorsubby
ok guys. it's time to stop trolling.

my guess is you don't have too much logic to inject into this so called "debate", so be gone and what not.

Red Hulk
ok guys. it's time to stop trolling.

my guess is you don't have too much logic to inject into this so called "debate", so be gone and what not. Telling people to stop trolling by trolling them?

Well, that's fascinating. Good job trolling your own thread... I thought this was a public forum where everyone's opinion matters. I guess not, because Namorshubby (?) says not.

namorsubby
you have nothing to contribute. you're not even trying so stop trolling.

you really have nothing better to do? oh, and it's retorrecal

Red Hulk

you really have nothing better to do? oh, and it's retorrecal Don't make a thread if you can't handle an opinion. I think it's a lopsided thread... now I'm trolling?

That's insane.

Tigershark wins.

namorsubby
amusing.

humantorch

Cavalier

you really have nothing better to do? oh, and it's retorrecal Asking rhetorical questions, throwing insults and dodging replies?

Sounds like trolling to me.

namorsubby
i must be pretty important around here.

anyway, back to the topic:

tiger shark has some impressive showings with namor in the past, and that originally sort of screwed up my view on this match, but when i consider jim has never done bad against namor, and also the fact that TS has some horrible showings that can't exactly be considered inconsistent considering he doesn't have many showings anyway.i say torch FTW.

besides, there's no arguing whether or not he could scorche him........actually, i guess one could argue that, but yeah.
humantorch

Cavalier
Just another troll.

Bada will be here shortly to have a talk with you.

namorsubby
you're off topic.

anyway, torch can burn him. he can't fly. torch wins.

Red Hulk
you're off topic.

anyway, torch can burn him. he can't fly. torch wins. So, you made a spite thread then?

Bada's going to crack down on you good.

namorsubby

anyway, back to the topic:

tiger shark has some impressive showings with namor in the past, and that originally sort of screwed up my view on this match, but when i consider jim has never done bad against namor, and also the fact that TS has some horrible showings that can't exactly be considered inconsistent considering he doesn't have many showings anyway.i say torch FTW.

besides, there's no arguing whether or not he could scorche him........actually, i guess one could argue that, but yeah.
humantorch

Badabing
Closed because there were 14 reports from this thread this morning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.