Captain America in the Knightfall Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Captain America has to complete the following gauntlet without any rest.

1. Killer Croc

2. Scarecrow

3. Two-Face

4. Joker

5. Bane

6. Lady Shiva

7. Azrael

Can Captain America clear this gauntlet?

Bouboumaster
I think he can do it, but he would have trouble at Shiva

Harbinger
Clears it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Harbinger
Clears it.

golem370
I believe he would get beat somewhere between 5 & 6 don't think he makes it to 7. He has no rest

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
I believe he would get beat somewhere between 5 & 6 don't think he makes it to 7. He has no rest

Superhuman stamina/endurance. He doesn't tire.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Superhuman stamina/endurance. He doesn't tire.

That easily.....

golem370
I thought he had peak human stamina

Metalmanx
Nah. The stamina/endurance is the one superhuman feature about him. His body does not produce lactic acid.

Starscream M
Nah. The stamina/endurance is the one superhuman feature about him. His body does not produce lactic acid. he may not get tired, but he still gets injured and it takes him time to heal

I doubt he gets past bane and shiva without a scratch...and then he still has to face Azrael

Philosophía
Possibly stops at 5, definitely stops at 6.

godking
I thought he had peak human stamina No he has meta human stamina it is near impossible for him to get tired .Which is why he would do a lot better then batman in this gauntlet Batman is peak captain america is beyond peak.

Silent Master
Didn't Batman get stopped at Bane?

I'd say Cap would likely beat him since he wouldn't be as worn down as Batman was, after that I'm not too sure.

golem370
Captain America best advantage in this fight is his Shield. Killer Croc's bio says that Batman has been forced to use explosives to k.o him. I think if Croc is fighting at full ability he would give Captain America a good fight durability limited superhuman strength healing reflexes and agility.

occultdestroyer
Stops at 5, 6, or 7.

vansonbee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Stops at 5, 6, or 7.

He clears it, no way Bane can do crap to Captain America!

Lady Shiva is debatable*

Azreal in the bottom? World gone mad*
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1431/captainamericagp1.th.jpghttp://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8629/batmanck8.th.jpg

iceman24567
Those cards are getting rather annoying...Bane stops him.

godking
Originally posted by iceman24567
Those cards are getting rather annoying...Bane stops him. Based on what ? Banes strategy of wearing Batman out by having him fight tons of guys would not work on captain america since steve cant get tired.

Bouboumaster
Don't forget: Didn't Captain America is a 2 tons or something?

It's like Batman, but with superhuman strenght.

BruceSkywalker
With rest, Capt. America has no problem...

However since it is said that he has no rest, he falls to Bane..

namorsubby
shiva will most likely stop him.

she'd have a reasonable chance even if he wasn't just coming off of several other encounters.

namorsubby
oh, and he won't beat azreal after a match with shiva, if he beats her.

namorsubby
oh, and to add something else.lol

if killer croc is still hush virus croc(or even more devolved), cap comes to a dead stop right there.

Starscream M
Originally posted by namorsubby
shiva will most likely stop him.

she'd have a reasonable chance even if he wasn't just coming off of several other encounters. thing is Cap has a shield...batman fought shiva hand to hand

food for thought

CaptainStoic
Captain America clears this, he has years of fighting experience on anyone on this list, and a shield that cut Baron Bloods head off back in his Invader days. Blood was faster, and stronger than anyone on this list. Not to mention defeating US Agent who was supposed to be superior to Captain America in every way. The Agent without any stretch of the imagination could stomp this list.

Sin I AM
those cards r charming btw.

Anyway i see Batman n Captain A as equals, i believe that any character 1 should beat the other should have no problem

that being said he really shouldn't have a issue with any1 but shiva and should trump azreal

namorsubby
batman had to take the new killer croc out with high explosives. he beats cap.

godking
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

However since it is said that he has no rest, he falls to Bane.. He wont need rest since he wont get tired . The tire him out strategy wont work against steve.

Battlehammer
actaully steve does tire, it just takes superhuman means to do so

Battlehammer
Nah. The stamina/endurance is the one superhuman feature about him. His body does not produce lactic acid.
true, but he still tires. He needs sleep and rest. Though he is superhuman and has a great amount of stamina, he can and will tire

godking
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully steve does tire, it just takes superhuman means to do so True but it would take a harder schedule then that to tire him to the same level as batman was in the knightfall arc.

Batman was having trouble with a third stringer like firefly just before his confrontation with Bane.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by godking
True but it would take a harder schedule then that to tire him to the same level as batman was in the knightfall arc.

Batman was having trouble with a third stringer like firefly just before his confrontation with Bane.
this line up coudl easly tire capt to the pint that he could not clear it. also batman should not have been that tired before the bane fight............he ahd taken several sleeps in the arc, and one fo which was right ebfore his fight with bane

godking
Originally posted by Battlehammer
this line up coudl easly tire capt to the pint that he could not clear it. also batman should not have been that tired before the bane fight............he ahd taken several sleeps in the arc, and one fo which was right ebfore his fight with bane I dont see Cap having trouble with with any of the guys before to the point of exhaustion From Bane on there is a chance he does'nt clear it . He should reach bane in much better condition then Batman did.

Master Crimzon
I'd say he stops at Bane. Joker, Croc, and potentially Scarecrow can all damage him; without 'peak' abilities, he won't be able to stand up to Bane.

vansonbee
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

However since it is said that he has no rest, he falls to Bane.. Bane is comparable to the Hulk I suppose? No way Bane beating Captain America. Cap pretty much stronger in strength then he is rofl roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daredevil1
I thought he had peak human stamina

It is but its remarkably out done other true superhumans.

Its at a superhuman level his stamina but by definition it still is the peak of human potential.

Phantom Zone

Cap gets tired its just very hard.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Cap gets tired its just very hard. I'm agree he does get tired, they just havn't tested in the milatary camps with extreme ass wooping from powerhouse like Hulk etc..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.