Something that annoys me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Angel
Be carefull about *SPOILERS*

So, Anakin's powers are supposed to have doubled "since the last time we meet count" (stated in ROTS by himself). But now, thanks to the new clone wars movie, the last time they meet was like, less then six months ago (instead of the original 3 years gap)? So ROTS Anakin is suppose to be twice as strong as the one who disarmed and almost killed Dooku in the CWM?

I am from the opinion that GL should be much more carefull about the material he releases... Damn, at least put some consistence on it...

I am new here so hi to all.

Enyalus
A lot of people write off anything Anakin says regarding his own power as exaggerated by arrogance.

Personally, I think there's something more to it than that, especially since no one bothers to correct these statements of his, plus Mace's opinion of his ability and skill.

Tangible God
Personally, I think the Clone Wars movie sucked, and the entire thing should be disregarded as nothing more than a parasitic piece of crap that Lucas & Friends used to leech money out of the fans/movie-going public.

DarkSerpent
yop yop.bansex would have been better.

Darth Exodus
He's a billionaire. Why would he need more money?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
He's a billionaire. Why would he need more money? What do all men with power want? More power.

Null ARC Avis
All those who gain power are afraid to lose it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
All those who gain power are afraid to lose it.

Until you get so powerful you decide, "Eh, **** it. Lemme make some light, and some place to live, and an entire universe. Oh, but I'm lonely, so I'm gonna make up whole races, and I kind of want someone who is as pretty as me, so I'm gonna make someone named Lucifer, and..."

Lt. Valerian
Yes, I personally didn't love the movie. The lines are crappy, no conclusion, and by ROTS Anakin's apprentice has mysteriously disappeared and is never even mentioned again... And wtf is up with that 'Skyguy' nickname? Man, even my grandmother could've come up with something better than that.

Faunus
I bet Ahsoka dies. *gleeful*

Lightsnake
Errr...I think she survives Order 66

NonSensi-Klown
I'd be kinda happy if she survived, acually. She's pretty shnazzy *pedo*

Faunus
Then Anakin would be a Jedi Master.

She dies, bitches.

Lt. Valerian
I hope she dies. Miserably.

Faunus
Hopefully there's torture and screaming involved.

Hey, I have nothing against teenage girls, but she's obnoxious and nonsensical. Lucas needs to pull on his testicles real hard to make up for this one.

Master Crimzon
Maybe a jealous Padme will murder Ahsoka?

Lt. Valerian
I'd like that, but I doubt it's possible. I just hope she gets, I dunno, raped by ten droidekas at the same time or something.

Master Crimzon
Maybe Grievous will bypass his natural limitations and anally violate her. Either that or a catfight between Padme and her. Hopefully a catfight in which Padme's clothes are removed.

Lt. Valerian
Naw, I just want her to die. Panifully. Any painful, destructive, sick way would make me happy. smile

Master Crimzon
Well, that's uncreative. no expression

Faunus
Versus rape?

Master Crimzon
Sorry. I couldn't get all graphic. 'Cause of the kiddies, ya know.

Lt. Valerian
I've the kiddies in my 'ignore list'. no expression

Master Crimzon
Hey, that's nice.

Anyway, how the hell does the ignore list work? Does it just cancel your ability to read some person's messages or whatever?

Lt. Valerian
Yes, that's exactly how it works.

Master Crimzon
Sweet. But still, if we couldn't see the kiddie's messages, this place will lose the humor factor in it.

Lt. Valerian
Well, it's such a stupid, annoying humour that I don't give a *uck. smile IMO, of course.

Master Crimzon
Un-intentional humor. :P

Sorry, it's just hilarious sometimes.

MasterAshenVor
Im Kinda Hopeing that Assajj Ventress will Kill Ahsoka to Make Anakin angry to provoke him into a fight.

Jbill311
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Un-intentional humor. :P

Sorry, it's just hilarious sometimes.

Am I hilarious?

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Im Kinda Hopeing that Assajj Ventress will Kill Ahsoka to Make Anakin angry to provoke him into a fight.

That would be an o-kay death. But they haven't done shit about this matter yet.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
Until you get so powerful you decide, "Eh, **** it. Lemme make some light, and some place to live, and an entire universe. Oh, but I'm lonely, so I'm gonna make up whole races, and I kind of want someone who is as pretty as me, so I'm gonna make someone named Lucifer, and..." Yeah, this should fine, as long as Lucy isn't TOO much like me.."

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I'd like that, but I doubt it's possible. I just hope she gets, I dunno, raped by ten droidekas at the same time or something. No, I think she should get captured by Dooku and fed to a HORNY sarlacc...tentacle time or forcibly stripped of her innocence by the dirty old man himself.

Lt. Valerian
That is disgusting.

Faunus
You guys started the rape discussion. It's DS, what'd you expect?

Lt. Valerian
Well, yeah we did, but that's a little extreme.

Yeah... Damn DarkSerpent and his pervertion thoughts.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Faunus
You guys started the rape discussion. It's DS, what'd you expect? Yeah, they should know better...

But don't act like you never seen that kind of hentai and NOT get a boner, despite how much it may/may not have disgusted you Japan makes some weird shit.

Darth Angel
Good to see my thread became a CWM bashing thread lol

DarkSerpent
...bastard...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Jbill311
Am I hilarious?

No, you're ironic.

And beyond all doubt, Count Dooku needs a CGI sex scene.

DarkSerpent
Glad you agree with me.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Errr...I think she survives Order 66
Well obviously since Obi-Wan, the master of Soresu can't take four Magna Guards but she can pwn three, hell she'd rape an army of clones eek!

DarkSerpent
Shut up and look at this
http://www.demotivationalpics.com/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=39

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Jbill311
Am I hilarious?

No.

evil face

DarkSerpent
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.