KC Superman vs Exiles Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Fight takes place on earth, who takes it?

CaptainStoic
Assuming that the characters in that alternate universe (barring Galactus) were as powerful as their 616 counterparts, The Exiles Surfer would have been more powerful than his 616 counterpart, which would make sense because the Galactus from that universe was a pacifist, and most likely gave or imbued that Surfer with enough power to assume a universal guardian role (all things must balance themselves out).

The Exiles Surfer really reminded me of Tyrant than his 616 counterpart, and I mean in both attitude and power. After seeing Gladiator's punch cause a whiteout effect and seeing the Surfer standing there after catching his punch with a smile indicates how powerful he was.

Exiles Surfer wasn't just the Silver Surfer cutting lose and going ballistic, because I've seen 616 do that, and he wasn't on this level, or even close.

In my estimation KC Superman would be less than a challenge, and would be destroyed in the same way as Gladiator was.

Exiles Surfer wins this with ease.

carver9
Not contest, surfer easily.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Assuming that the characters in that alternate universe (barring Galactus) were as powerful as their 616 counterparts, The Exiles Surfer would have been more powerful than his 616 counterpart, which would make sense because the Galactus from that universe was a pacifist, and most likely gave or imbued that Surfer with enough power to assume a universal guardian role (all things must balance themselves out).

The Exiles Surfer really reminded me of Tyrant than his 616 counterpart, and I mean in both attitude and power. After seeing Gladiator's punch cause a whiteout effect and seeing the Surfer standing there after catching his punch with a smile indicates how powerful he was.

Exiles Surfer wasn't just the Silver Surfer cutting lose and going ballistic, because I've seen 616 do that, and he wasn't on this level, or even close.

In my estimation KC Superman would be less than a challenge, and would be destroyed in the same way as Gladiator was.

Exiles Surfer wins this with ease.

I don't know if SS was anymore powerful there, aside from being bloodlusted Im pretty sure he was operating on the same level of power. Anyhow I think its a stalemate, exiles SS was impressive and I think he would be able to give KC supes a good fight. 5/5

Enyalus
No, Exile Surfer would obliterate KC Superman in enough ways to boggle the mind.

This isn't even a contest.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
No, Exile Surfer would obliterate KC Superman in enough ways to boggle the mind.

This isn't even a contest.

Happy Dance

To true.

The Great Galen
Nah, exiles was good but im not gonna overate him.

llagrok
KC Superman.

It's not even a fight.

ultimatethor
Exiles srfer with relative ease.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by llagrok
KC Superman.

It's not even a fight.

Really? I seem to recall KC superman being put down and nearly killed by lightning from captain marvel.

REGULAR surfer would have a field day with him. Exiles surfer would be a beatdown of epic proportions.

quanchi112
KC Superman.

It's not even a fight. Other way around. Exiles Surfer pwns him.

Mighty Saxon
Exiles surfer pwns him

Bouboumaster
Exiles Surfer. Stopping Gladiator's punch was bad ass. Cutting him in two with his board was completly jerk.

Exiles SS is like the combination of Silver Surfer, Steroids, Bad assness and jerkess. He wins

llagrok
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Really? I seem to recall KC superman being put down and nearly killed by lightning from captain marvel.

REGULAR surfer would have a field day with him. Exiles surfer would be a beatdown of epic proportions.

Based on what? Surfer's uncanny resistance to magic? laughing

I find it odd that KC Superman was capable of surviving several nukes after he was, what was it again? Nearly killed by lightning? Good luck finding anyone who can stand up after taking like 8 hits like that.

quanchi112
Based on what? Surfer's uncanny resistance to magic? laughing

I find it odd that KC Superman was capable of surviving several nukes after he was, what was it again? Nearly killed by lightning? Good luck finding anyone who can stand up after taking like 8 hits like that. What has kc Supes done that makes you think he can take this?

Exiles Surfer was mauling heroes. Kc Supes seemed like a slightly more powerful version of Superman. Imo he gets torn in half.

llagrok
Mauling heroes? He took out some imperial guardians, this barely puts him above Cassandra Nova.

quanchi112
Mauling heroes? He took out some imperial guardians, this barely puts him above Cassandra Nova. He destroyed earth and took out the galaxy's best. He defeated the Gladiator with ease. Much more impressive than anything kc Supes did imo. He is overrated.

Exiles wins.

ultimatethor
Anyone with surfers powerset is a bad match for most versions of supes. Having surfers powerset and also having a ruthless mind only makes it much much worse for KC supes.

Slaanesh
Exiles Surfer ftw

Zack Fair
KC Supes makes current Supes look like a pussy.

As for the outcome of this match I am undecided.

tsscls
surfer

darthgoober
Depends on how we're viewing Exiles Surfer. If we go soley by Surfer's Exiles version and don't credit him with any of his 616 counterparts abilities Supes would take it due to a lack of feats for ES. If we credit him with the same basic abilities as 616 Surfer and just exclude his high end feats ES would most likely take it.

But if we assume that he can accomplish any feat Surfer had pulled off up to the Exiles version was introduced in addition to what he himself showed... he'd stomp anyone below transcendent level. There's not many characters that could properly defend against getting cut in half by ES's board moving at 616 Surfer's top speeds.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Anyone with surfers powerset is a bad match for most versions of supes. Having surfers powerset and also having a ruthless mind only makes it much much worse for KC supes.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor

Guess Superman Prime 1 million agaisnt SS would be spite agaisnt SMP1M huh?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by darthgoober
Depends on how we're viewing Exiles Surfer. If we go soley by Surfer's Exiles version and don't credit him with any of his 616 counterparts abilities Supes would take it due to a lack of feats for ES. If we credit him with the same basic abilities as 616 Surfer and just exclude his high end feats ES would most likely take it.

But if we assume that he can accomplish any feat Surfer had pulled off up to the Exiles version was introduced in addition to what he himself showed... he'd stomp anyone below transcendent level. There's not many characters that could properly defend against getting cut in half by ES's board moving at 616 Surfer's top speeds.

Anyone below trans level..look Ive always remained fair by agreeing that SS is peak Herald but im not going to indulge any thought into him being some supreme skyfather level God that could stomp Odin. However you did bring up a good point about assuming both versions could perform there other mainstream incarnations feats. I think thats the impression most people are coming away with and IMO thats what im thinking too. With that in mind, KC supes is essentially a more powerful Supes with more experience, complete k-nite immunity and a overall boast in stats...i dont think its spite for either side to be honest.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Anyone below trans level..look Ive always remained fair by agreeing that SS is peak Herald but im not going to indulge any thought into him being some supreme skyfather level God that could stomp Odin. Seriously... erm

How does beating anyone under trans level even equate him to being a low level Skyfather?

darthgoober
Anyone below trans level..look Ive always remained fair by agreeing that SS is peak Herald but im not going to indulge any thought into him being some supreme skyfather level God that could stomp Odin. However you did bring up a good point about assuming both versions could perform there other mainstream incarnations feats. I think thats the impression most people are coming away with and IMO thats what im thinking too. With that in mind, KC supes is essentially a more powerful Supes with more experience, complete k-nite immunity and a overall boast in stats...i dont think its spite for either side to be honest.
Transcendent level is below Skyfather. 616 Surfer would beat most in the High Herald's for the majority anyway and he's nowhere near as bloodthirsty as his Exiles counterpart. I even gave my reasoning for the statement, few(if any) characters in the High Herald class could defend against getting cut in half by Exile's board at 616's max speed.

ultimatethor
Guess Superman Prime 1 million agaisnt SS would be spite agaisnt SMP1M huh?

Is simple english lost on you? did u not see MOST versions of supes in my statement? Also supes one million has got some extra powers any way so u fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.