Mr. Hyde vs The Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
Pure hand to hand. Who wins?

Scoobless
Mandarin ... H2H I haven't seen anyone else knock chunks off of Iron Man so easily.

Warrior18
The Mandarin is indeed a foe not to be trifled with in H2H.

guy222
mandarin

kakuzu
The Mandarin would pwn him but he would still loose. After a few hits he would eventually dro. I know he's taken hits from Tony and even destroyed his armor. However Mr.Hyde is no machine and after a while Mandarin will get hit. He will make Mr.Hyde look silly however lol.

Galan007
mandarin better hope he finishes this quick, because if not.... he's getting raped.... literally. none

Cavalier
Originally posted by Galan007
mandarin better hope he finishes this quick, because if not.... he's getting raped.... literally. none Depends which Hyde we're talking about... heh.

Galan007
^

we are talking about the rapist-version. clearly. ermm

Mr. Funtastic
Best of his abilities, strengths, etc, etc .

basically the 50 tonner

didn't Daredevil defeat him H2H once ?

Warrior18
Originally posted by Galan007
mandarin better hope he finishes this quick, because if not.... he's getting raped.... literally. none

Pretty much.
Mandarin still wins IMO.

Knowsbleed33
Hyde.

occultdestroyer
Wasn't Mr. Hyde recently beaten by Green Goblin??

Anyways, The Mandarin wins.

kakuzu
I forgot he usually loses to humans. I'm thinking of the Mr.hyde that use to survive hits from bullets and Thors hammer lol.

Symmetric Chaos
There are various Mr. Hydes . . .

Knowsbleed33
Hyde has stood toe to toe with the Hulk and Thor in the past.

That > Fighting Iron Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.