Mareek Steele *SPOILER ALERT*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
As some of you know im a big Star Wars Flight Sim Junkie...but something has been tugging in the back of my mind...

*SPOILERS*

Ok so we know that Mareek Steele Helps in the events that lead to Admiral Zaarins Death...but what happens after that? Does he get blowed into space dust in the Battle of Endor? Does he live and goes on to live in the Imperial Remnant and Fight in the Yuzhan Vong War? i mean what happens?

If anyone has any Information on Mareek Steele please post here o.o

and if anyone is wondering Mareek Steele is the Main Character in the Star Wars Flight Sim - Star Wars: Tie-Fighter

Gideon
Compliments of my Master, the Great Publius:

http://www.domuspublica.net/tan_maarek_stele.html

Captain REX
I don't understand why Publius calls him 'Tan.'

You can also find Maarek Stele's article on Wookieepedia, but I do not believe he has been used for anything more after the TIE Fighter series.

Gideon
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't understand why Publius calls him 'Tan.'

You can also find Maarek Stele's article on Wookieepedia, but I do not believe he has been used for anything more after the TIE Fighter series.

It is my understanding that, sometime during the making of the original trilogy, some source (it was either an action figure or book) made the mistake of addressing Anakin Skywalker as Tan Skywalker; Tie Fighter did the same think for Stele. Leland Chee addressed this issue by declaring that 'Tan' is an ancient title granted to the greatest pilots of the era. So, canonically speaking, Tan Anakin Skywalker and Tan Maarek Stele are the full names of those two characters.

MasterAshenVor
Thanks Gideon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.