Wonderman vs Power Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
(Classic) Wonderman

vs

Power Girl

No BFR, who takes it?

Red Hulk
Wonderman

Dark-Jaxx
The question is...Can Wonderman overcome those boobs?

DigiMark007
Babs ftw.

occultdestroyer
Power Girl

darthgoober
Bump

tkitna
PG

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Babs ftw.
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Power Girl
Originally posted by tkitna
PG
Any particular reason why? I know she's Kryptonian and all but she seems to be a fair share less powerful than Clark while WM has traded punches with Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, and Hyperion before.

carver9
wonderman, hes a tad bit more powerful then her, classic wonderman would one shot her.

tkitna
Originally posted by darthgoober
Any particular reason why? I know she's Kryptonian and all but she seems to be a fair share less powerful than Clark while WM has traded punches with Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, and Hyperion before.

I hate to say it, but speed. Written to the best of her abilities, she should beat Simon.

iceman24567
Power Girl.

Zack Fair
Power Girl is not as tough as say Superman and Supergirl if I am not mistaken. However she apparentely got a boost when she started to encounter Kara Zor-El, but I don't know if that was permanent.

Her speed should be enough of an advantage to win it, but I am not very knowledgable about Power Girl so I am not going to claim she just blitzes Pimpman. With that said Wonderman should KO her more often than not.

Cavalier
What speedblitzing feats does Pee Gee have?

Wonder Man beats her face into the ground.

guy222
simon

darthgoober
Originally posted by tkitna
I hate to say it, but speed. Written to the best of her abilities, she should beat Simon.
How do her speed feats stack up to Gladiator because Simon was able to partially respond to a pissed off bullrush by him from close range? Don't get me wrong, all he did was snap his head to the side to avoid the full force of the punch, but if Glads has a hard time connecting square then I think it's safe to say that PG will too unless she's got speed feats trumping Mowhawk's.

CaptainStoic
Simon is such a punk, I wish they would write a way for him to become tougher, meaner and a better fighter. He has lots of potential.

I have to go with Power Girl on this one.

Enyalus
Damn. I was hoping for a pic of PG's massive boobage in here. Ah well.

Classic Wonderman wins.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Damn. I was hoping for a pic of PG's massive boobage in here. Ah well.

Classic Wonderman wins.

Enyalus
CaptainStoic = Officially made of awesome.

Bouboumaster
Wonderman

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wonderman Any idea why?

Endrict Nuul
Boobies ftw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.