Spider-Girl Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vaiem
Do you think they'll ever come out with a Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman movie? With Spider-Woman, they could spin some kind of origin out of the fact that the spider that bit Peter in the first one never died, just scurried away, plus there were, like, 10 or so more that never escaped. Spider-Girl's more of a stretch, because it would have to take place in the future, so it'd be hard to tie into cannon with the current franchise.
If they do, who do you think will be the supporting cast and the villains for either movie? What about storylines? Actors? Directors?

Scythe
Yeah, here's the thing, besides the name, Spider-Woman is very different than Spider-Man and Spider-Girl. She's hardly noted to do what spiders do.

Spider-Girl might work, but she has to be Peter Parker's daughter.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Vaiem
Do you think they'll ever come out with a Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman movie? With Spider-Woman, they could spin some kind of origin out of the fact that the spider that bit Peter in the first one never died, just scurried away, plus there were, like, 10 or so more that never escaped. Spider-Girl's more of a stretch, because it would have to take place in the future, so it'd be hard to tie into cannon with the current franchise.
If they do, who do you think will be the supporting cast and the villains for either movie? What about storylines? Actors? Directors?

Nah

Neo Darkhalen
considering all the history you would need to cover and the like to even get it off the ground, nah i don't think so.

Yoshi Paradise
Nah, we don't need a Spider-Girl movie.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Nah, we don't need a Spider-Girl movie. I'd want one. Spidergirl is cool.

Yoshi Paradise
Well, it would make more sense if Spider-Girl was Peter Parker's daughter in the movie.

Magic_attack
I could see them making an animated film, that would be about it though.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'd want one. Spidergirl is cool. Co-signed.

mr.smiley
I couldn't see them making a Spider Girl movie,but possibly a TV show.I could see that.

Endrict Nuul

Nope....

Wei Phoenix

Show you want them to ignore all source material for Spider-Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.