Ironman vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
In this battle Ironman takes on Lex..... Lex has on his armor as well, who wins this battle, both get 10 days prep to learn about the other, and they can use the resources that they both possess

Bouboumaster
In a normal match... Lex would pulverise Stark. His armor can compete with Sups himself.

But Stark is a powerful technopath... And with 10 days prep...

Tough choice.

Vaiem
The ten days makes the difference. If Tony has that chance (especially if he can get smashed by Lex then get back up and start over) then he could probably prevail.

Galan007
in a straight up battle, luthor in his armor would demolish tony. however, giving them prep is what makes this tricky . i'd probably lean towards tony more times than not, mainly because of his 'extremis/control over machinery' component. having said that, luthor certainly isn't a feeble minded slouch. if he could find a way to disable tony's armor he could most certainly take this.

honestly, i'm just not sure - but if i had to pick a winner, i'd give tony the slightest of nods.

guy222
tony

spidey-dude
if lex had the suit from that episode where him and braniac joined together then he would take out tony but for now i have to give it to tony for this fight

Red Hulk
Tony makes Lex punch his face in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.