STARK & co. vs THOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
wanting to change the outcome for round two against thor, tony stark enlists the help of;

-the technoformer madisson jeffries

-the intuitive genius forge

and

-the super genius reed richards

to develop a suit/reactor able to go up against the son of odin in a years time.

------------------------------------------------------

-since this is tony stark we are talking about, you know he will use every resource to get a win. he has access to anything (except the power gem) to build his suit.

-and the "anti-galactus" tech in of itself is prohibited.

psycho gundam
no takers?

forge was stark's leading competitor in weaponry for a time, together they could come up with something right?

what about an asgardian neutralizer.......

iceman24567
With those guys Stark wins a majority.

Sin I AM
you've given stark 2 big of an advantage

psycho gundam
are you sure? when thor cuts loose........read the celestial judgment of pangoria comics, thor was busting out all his attacks.

kakuzu
Lol this was already done before in comics. Remember when Stark built a suit able to absorb magical energy to fight Thor. They fought and Thor won. This won't be any different. The suit was suppose to be indestructible to I believe. So Thor wins. However it will still be a good fight.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by kakuzu
Lol this was already done before in comics. Remember when Stark built a suit able to absorb magical energy to fight Thor. They fought and Thor won. This won't be any different. The suit was suppose to be indestructible to I believe. So Thor wins. However it will still be a good fight.

I think you miss the part where the name Reed Richards was written.

Tony win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.