Looking for Help/Ideas for a Short Story - Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vaiem
I'm writing a suspense short story that I'm looking to eventually adapt to screen right now, but I don't have a very fleshed out plotline so far. Here's the general basis:

A middle-class businessman is living a normal life with his wife and children when a mysterious stalker shows up in his life, claiming that the original man (we'll call him Mark) has stolen his life. Mark's backstory is revealed, as we see that he was once involved with an experimental government project, and its then revealed that Mark's stalker is actually a clone of himself from the experiment. Of course, we then find out that Mark is actually the clone and the stalker is the original, and all kinds of madness follows. But I'm still looking for more ideas, so anything, from general plotlines to titles are welcome.

kbroome88
hi

from reading your blurb about the short story, it sounds a lot like 'The 6th Day' starring Arnold Schwartznegger. i am not accusing you of plagiarism, but you may want to check the film out, just to be on the safe side.

Kevin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.