Thanos's shields vs Monarch's blast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Hulk
All of Thanos's shields vs the blast that came out of Monarch when he was ripped apart.

Thanos's normal shields vs the blast that came out of Monarch when he was ripped apart.

Do Thanos's shields hold to his blast, or do they succumb?

psycho gundam
lets see if people can control themselves in this thread......

Zack Fair
Thanos should die.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thanos should die.

Badabing
Thanos is crispy BBQ.

Harbinger
He'd get killed in both scenarios. Monarch's blast destroyed a universe; Thanos with full shielding couldn't stand up to a somewhat more than casual blast from Galactus.

Endrict Nuul
Dooms shield is better than Thanoss.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Harbinger
He'd get killed in both scenarios. Monarch's blast destroyed a universe; Thanos with full shielding couldn't stand up to a somewhat more than casual blast from Galactus. Do you have any scans of Monarch destroying a universe? If he did, Thanos is toasted

Mindset
Multiply Monarch's blast by infinity and Thanos still survives.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Do you have any scans of Monarch destroying a universe? If he did, Thanos is toasted It was due to a chain reaction.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
It was due to a chain reaction.
Since when do universes die in chain reactions? they continually spread. So either the reaction would have to be faster than the ever expanding power of the universe, or you would have to destroy it all at once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Since when do universes die in chain reactions? they continually spread. So either the reaction would have to be faster than the ever expanding power of the universe, or you would have to destroy it all at once. So,you agree with me. Good.

fangirl101
So,you agree with me. Good.
no. I'm questioning your statement. with logic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
no. I'm questioning your statement. with logic. Heres proof of two chain reactions. The one in question.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown13p18.jpg

Here is another chain reaction that resulted in a planet getting destroyed.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThanosQuest1-35.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThanosQuest1-36.jpg

Galan007
for christ sake. there are truly unparalleled idiots amongst the forums. these idiots do give me a good laugh though.

keep up the good work. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
for christ sake. there are truly unparalleled idiots amongst the forums. these idiots do give me a good laugh though.

keep up the good work. thumb up I just provided proof of two chain reactions causing catastrophic damage. One destroyed a universe while the other took out a planet.

Anything else to add? It seems you dont even have an opinion these days.

Galan007
I just provided proof of two chain reactions causing catastrophic damage. One destroyed a universe while the other took out a planet. and i provided proof that there are idiots running around here. i didn't mention anything about you specifically though, so.... why did you respond?

curious, very curious.. hmm

Red Hulk
Heres proof of two chain reactions. The one in question.

Here is another chain reaction that resulted in a planet getting destroyed.
Umm...

nevermind...

quanchi112
and i provided proof that there are idiots running around here. i didn't mention anything about you specifically though, so.... why did you respond?

curious, very curious.. hmm I find it troubling that you would post that immediately after fangirl and I discussed something. Maybe you were talking about someone else maybe you werent. Man up once in a while and say who you so cowardly insult next time.

Galan007
Maybe you were talking about someone else maybe you werent. there ya go.. wink

Man up once in a while and say who you so cowardly insult next time. laughing

quanchi112
there ya go.. wink

laughing K. Any opinion on the thread in question?

Galan007
thanos clearly wins... he always does.. yesermm

quanchi112
thanos clearly wins... he always does.. yesermm I agree that he survives.

Galan007
not only would he survive, but i'd wager that the blast might actually make thanos stronger. yesermm

quanchi112
not only would he survive, but i'd wager that the blast might actually make thanos stronger. yesermm Nah,I disagree. If only you would be serious for a second but whatever.

Dark-Jaxx
I agree that he survives. no expression

Badabing
Galan and Quan, I'm taking the last word. Now that you guys agree to disagree, let's all move forward with the thread. Thanks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
no expression If the Monitor and his shield can,so can Thanos imo. The Monitor looked fine.

Estacado
Thanos put's the energy in a force block.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos put's the energy in a force block. attempt @ humor = fail.

Estacado
Originally posted by psycho gundam
attempt @ humor = fail.
It was rather a quote then an attempt of humor....but nevermind.ermm

Avlon
Thanos gets another chance to peek into the infinity well after he dies.

Utrigita
This might be a strange question...

But didn't the Planet that the blast originated from happen to survive, just like the Monitors shield.

Dark-Jaxx
If the Monitor and his shield can,so can Thanos imo. The Monitor looked fine. Based on absolutely nothing.

That Monitor's shields have one feat that I know of. Withstanding a universal explosion.

So by that one feat, the Monitor's shields>>>>>Thanos' shields.

And Ult, no, all that survived was SMP, the Monitor, and somehow this tiny little plant.

iceman24567
Based on absolutely nothing.

That Monitor's shields have one feat that I know of. Withstanding a universal explosion.

And Ult, no, all that survived was SMP, the Monitor, and somehow this tiny little plant. QFT!

quanchi112
Based on absolutely nothing.

And Ult, no, all that survived was SMP, the Monitor, and somehow this tiny little plant. The Monitor survived this explosion like it didnt even phase him. Thanos shields have withstood for a short time Galactus and Omega. They are very powerful beings.

Thanos lives imo.

Dark-Jaxx
The Monitor survived this explosion like it didnt even phase him. Thanos shields have withstood for a short time Galactus and Omega. They are very powerful beings.

Thanos lives imo. And neither of them have any universal feats that I know of, other than Big G at full power, when he wasn't at full power now was he?

iceman24567
Well yeah Thanos gets one shotted no expression.

Galan007
unless there is actual proof that thanos' shields have withstood no less than a universe-busting attack - then it simply cannot be assumed his shields could stand up to monarch's blast.

Avlon
unless there is actual proof that thanos' shields have withstood no less than a universe-busting attack - then it simply cannot be assumed his shields could stand up to monarch's blast.

thumb up

quanchi112
And neither of them have any universal feats that I know of, other than Big G at full power, when he wasn't at full power now was he? The Monitor himself easily survived the blast. I think Thanos could do the same.

kakuzu
First off didn't Thanos take a black from a Galactus level being twice as powerful as galactus? Then he took even more blast and still got up?

Thanos took blast from Thors hammer straight up and didn't even budge.

Thanos is just invulnerable.

Also Thanos survived the effects of going through time in some weird way and showed no signs of discomfort even while it shattered him, ripped him, made him gel like material, and what not. He also survived a blackhole.

I think its safe to say he can survive this and ask for more.

Estacado
Originally posted by kakuzu
First off didn't Thanos take a black from a Galactus level being twice as powerful as galactus? Then he took even more blast and still got up?

Thanos took blast from Thors hammer straight up and didn't even budge.

Thanos is just invulnerable.

Also Thanos survived the effects of going through time in some weird way and showed no signs of discomfort even while it shattered him, ripped him, made him gel like material, and what not. He also survived a blackhole.

I think its safe to say he can survive this and ask for more.
So how do those things come close to a universe destroying explosion?

quanchi112
So how do those things come close to a universe destroying explosion? The Monitor survived it easily. These Monitors were getting beaten by top tiers. Thanos durability has shown to take Odin's blasts,Galactus blasts,and Omega blasts. All of these guys are well above any top tier while the Monitors' werent.

Dark-Jaxx
The Monitor himself easily survived the blast. I think Thanos could do the same. ...

Prove Thanos' shields are as strong as the Monitor's. no expression

kakuzu
So how do those things come close to a universe destroying explosion?

Well for one he said a blast from Monarch. That means Monarch is still alive and kicking. He didn't put in the headline Monarch exploding.... If he did then I missed. It however Thanos could probably survived it. At times he can't survive anything at other times he can survive just about anything.

quanchi112

Prove Thanos' shields are as strong as the Monitor's. no expression Thanos is more durable than a Monitor. They could be beaten by a well-trained top tier. Thanos cannot. He is well beyond them. Look if you disagree with me just let it go.

Estacado
Well for one he said a blast from Monarch. That means Monarch is still alive and kicking. He didn't put in the headline Monarch exploding.... If he did then I missed. Originally posted by Red Hulk
All of Thanos's shields vs the blast that came out of Monarch when he was ripped apart.

It however Thanos could probably survived it. At times he can't survive anything at other times he can survive just about anything.
confused

Estacado

Prove Thanos' shields are as strong as the Monitor's. no expression
Quanchi is like the Comic vs forum's version of Burning thought.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos is more durable than a Monitor. They could be beaten by a well-trained top tier. Thanos cannot. He is well beyond them. Look if you disagree with me just let it go. I notice you didn't actually address the point at hand. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
I notice you didn't actually address the point at hand. Concession accepted. Thanos is more durable than a Monitor therefore he survives.

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Thanos is crispy BBQ.

Priest
Originally posted by Badabing

Reported for Trolling.

Badabing
Originally posted by Priest
Reported for Trolling. msn-oh uhuh

The Great Galen
Thanos is more durable than a Monitor. They could be beaten by a well-trained top tier. Thanos cannot. He is well beyond them. Look if you disagree with me just let it go.

Drax,Adam,Thor...okay I guess these guys are skyfather sorry my bad.

Avlon
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Drax,Adam,Thor...okay I guess these guys are skyfather sorry my bad.

Morg is teh skyfather! laughing out loud

Enyalus
Thanos' shields wouldn't hold up...but I wouldn't be surprised if they soaked enough of the blast, along with his ridiculous levels of durability, to survive.

Monarch's armor contain those energies. Give Thanos 5 minutes prep and he has his shields simulate those alloys, thus winning.

quanchi112
Drax,Adam,Thor...okay I guess these guys are skyfather sorry my bad. Drax was created to kill Thanos and is an exception. Imagine k-nite used against superman. Warlock was already killed by Thanos,his ghost came back and then killed a weaker Thanos.

Thor with the power gem was well above top tier. He beat the hell out of Surfer,the Watch,and Strange like nothing. Thanos held his own and then pwned Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Reported for Trolling. Agreed. Bada must answer to a higher authority. We need a multiversal moderator.

The Great Galen
Drax was created to kill Thanos and is an exception. Imagine k-nite used against superman. Warlock was already killed by Thanos,his ghost came back and then killed a weaker Thanos.

Thor with the power gem was well above top tier. He beat the hell out of Surfer,the Watch,and Strange like nothing. Thanos held his own and then pwned Thor.

You mean imprisioned him with a gun because he knew he would lose.

quanchi112
You mean imprisioned him with a gun because he knew he would lose. He later added the gun to his personal tech making this a viable option for any thread. Thanos did what Strange,Surfer,and the entire Infinity watch could not. Impressive me thinks. Thanos makes the impossible possible.

Red Hulk

How did this thread go past the first page... Jesus Christ, you'd think some people would have some sense.

Thanos's shields can survive because the Monitor's did, and the Monitor's have low end durability, so Thanos must have better shields?

Ugh!

Can't... comprehend...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk

How did this thread go past the first page... Jesus Christ, you'd think some people would have some sense.

Thanos's shields can survive because the Monitor's did, and the Monitor's have low end durability, so Thanos must have better shields?

Ugh!

Can't... comprehend... So,you dont think Thanos could survive this?

Red Hulk
So,you dont think Thanos could survive this? Yes, I think he can survive a universe destroying blast on the basis of him stopping tons of universe destroying blasts...

No, I don't think he could survive it! Why would I?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Yes, I think he can survive a universe destroying blast on the basis of him stopping tons of universe destroying blasts...

No, I don't think he could survive it! Why would I? So,you created a thread that you think Thanos has no chance in? Why?

iceman24567
Thanos dies easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos dies easily. No way. The Monitor survived this easily and so does Thanos.

Priest
I think Thor can survive 1/5 of a universe destroying blast with a shield...
Hold on 1/5 of a universe is still considered to be unlimited amount of space since the universe is always expanding shifty

iceman24567
So even if Thanos and his shields has never tanked a galaxy destroying blast you seem to think he can tank a universal destroying because you claim Thanos > a Monitor? You are borderline troll at the moment Thanos dies he has no durability feats to think he can tank such a blast. Thanos dies 10/10.

Red Hulk
So,you created a thread that you think Thanos has no chance in? Why? Because I can. erm

And I thought it'd be closed right away.

Badabing
Closed at the thread starter's request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.