Max Payne vs Agent 47

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Max Payne and Agent 47 have all of there weapons.

Who takes it?

Becci
Who is Agent 47?

NonSensi-Klown
Hitman series.

Becci
Then Max Payne takes this.

Kazenji
I think not

Agent 47 can put up a good fight he's not just good for stealth.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I'd go with Payne.

Sado22
Max is too constipated for baldy to handle. he'd just look at him and rush to the bathroom.

Becci
Payne has bullet time. I am quite certain he could handle Agent 47.

Sado22
.....that's just in-game. otherwise he wouldn't have gotten shot in the face in Max Payne 2 erm

Becci
Fair enough. Although shit happens. He could still have bullet time even though he died.

Utrigita
Agent 47 for the win.

Wil7
Agent 47 all the way.

Quincy
Max Payne mofos.

Dude gets shot to shit and still comes back for more. Thats one tough sonovabitch.

Plus his games are better.

And Mark Whalberg > Timothy Olyphant

Kazenji
Originally posted by Quincy
Max Payne mofos.

Dude gets shot to shit and still comes back for more. Thats one tough sonovabitch.

Plus his games are better.

Bullshit they're not

Sado22
Max payne games are better? when did this happen. last time i checked MP2 was a critical hit but a comercial failure. as opposed to Hitman series which sold well commercially and were critical hits as well.
fail.

and bald men rule the world! mad

Nemesis X
Max Payne gets assassinated by the bald killer clone. 47 is like super human because he can take more bullets than any other human and he heals quick in a short amount of time.

Max Payne games are better than Hitman games? What the f**k?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Max Payne games are better than Hitman games? What the f**k? I agree, lul wut?

Although Payne wins this.

Wil7
Well Hitman has way more puzzles than Max Payne. Of course it is better, by alot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.