Summers tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Every male of the Summers bloodline enter a H2H only tournament. They all fight each other once and the one with the most wins comes out the winner, no powers are allowed and they all fully heal after each round who comes out the winner?

Combatants include

Corsair
Cyclops
Havok
Vulcan
Cable
X-Man

My money would be on Cyclops or Cable

Zack Fair
Cyke wins.

Placidity
Corsair , because he has the fastest ram.

occultdestroyer
no expression
Cable and X-Man is only one person.

id369
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
no expression
Cable and X-Man is only one person. No, they are a separate persona from one another. Anyhow, realistically Cable prior to volume 3 should take the majority against anyone from the list.

Wei Phoenix
no expression
Cable and X-Man is only one person.

Nope two different styles. One is a powerful telepath while the other is a skilled marksman and combatant who has to use his mental powers to fight the T-O Virus.

SuperiorTech
Cable

guy222
cable

kakuzu
Stryfe

I'd go with cyclops. He could easily out smart most.

peejayd
* Cable takes most wins, close second is Cyclops... smile

occultdestroyer
What I meant is,
both X-man and Cable is the same person (Nate Grey)

psycho gundam
old school cable owns, he took on bishop and logan and almost won.

scott is next and alex close behind.

Endrict Nuul
I pick Phoenix....I win!!!!

ExodusCloak
What I meant is,
both X-man and Cable is the same person (Nate Grey)

Cable is Nathan Summers son of 616 Cyclops and Madeylne Pryor(Clone of Jean Grey).

X-Man is Nate Grey son of AoA Cyclops and AoA Jean Grey.

They both have different personalities and skills. Nate Grey arrived in 616 as a Newb with little to no experience with his powers. Cable was infected with the TO virus and had to rely on survival/H2H/Gun skills.

Granted both developed Messiah complexes but the are two different characters. I'm not a fan of alternate reality characters and time travel though.

psycho gundam
what about stryfe? i thought he was done pretty well, circumlocutory story and all.

peejayd
* if you add Stryfe to the mix, then it's Cable 1st, Stryfe close 2nd then Cyclops, smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what about stryfe? i thought he was done pretty well, circumlocutory story and all.

Dangit! I knew I forgot one. Yeah Stryfe is added.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Originally Stryfe was meant to be the baby Cyclops sent to the future in X-Factor and Cable the clone. I think it would have worked out better that way.

And before that idea Cable was just going to be a Cyborg from the future with no relation to Scott.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

And before that idea Cable was just going to be a Cyborg from the future with no relation to Scott.

Glad that never happended. Almost as bad as Apoc supposed to being the third Summers brother.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Glad that never happended. Almost as bad as Apoc supposed to being the third Summers brother.

Oh man..that would suck so much, sounds like something Loeb would come up with.

Wei Phoenix
It almost did...a dark day it would've been.

Metalmanx
Every male of the Summers bloodline enter a H2H only tournament. They all fight each other once and the one with the most wins comes out the winner, no powers are allowed and they all fully heal after each round who comes out the winner?

Combatants include

Corsair
Cyclops
Havok
Vulcan
Cable
X-Man

My money would be on Cyclops or Cable

Cable wins. He's an EXCELLENT hand-to-hand combatant and a load of experience.

Cyke comes in a very close second though. Extremely good skills and the physique to back it up.

Actually, I take that back. This could be a toss up between Cable and Cyke. Either could take first place here, in my opinion.

Bouboumaster
X-Man pwn, and Cable is close second.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
X-Man pwn, and Cable is close second.

How exactly would X-Man pwn them? I don't think he is the undisputed best in this situation.

Bouboumaster
How exactly would X-Man pwn them? I don't think he is the undisputed best in this situation.

OH! I tought it was WITH powers! I'm a noob.

Cable, Corsair and Cyclops are the top 3, but I don't know in wich order. Maybe Cable first.

AlmightyKfish
Cable ftw.

Even in Messiah Complex he was stalemating Deathstrike and her people in H2H with a baby strapped to his chest.

id369
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Cable ftw.

Even in Messiah Complex he was stalemating Deathstrike and her people in H2H with a baby strapped to his chest.

In Cable and Deadpool, I believe after he lost his powers Cable was seen stalemating and beating Wade in a spar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.