Haazen = sion? Who = nihilus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schwarzenegger
Well post your theories that haazen = sion or post your theories that he is not.

As for nihilus, the hasbro darth nihilus action figure actually had dreadlocks (if they are considered canon, but so far this is the only thing which is hinting us what is behind that badass mask).

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/nadd_9/TACsithlegacyDN12.jpg

Concept art may not exactly be canon, but then again the nihilus concept art showed nihilus having a brown nose(iy could just be the tones of the painting) and the comic unseen unheard kind of hinted to me that he had dark skin.

A little hint of nihilus origins from the knight of the old republic campaign guide.

Victim of the Mandalorian Wars, the man who became Nihilus lost everything; his possessions, his loved ones, and the will to live

Tangible God
I'd like to put an end to put an end to the debate over who Sion and Nihilus are. I always pictured Nihilus, the one who "lost everything; his possessions, his loved ones, and the will to live" as MC Hammer.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Well post your theories that haazen = sion or post your theories that he is not.

As for nihilus, the hasbro darth nihilus action figure actually had dreadlocks (if they are considered canon, but so far this is the only thing which is hinting us what is behind that badass mask).

Concept art may not exactly be canon, but then again the nihilus concept art showed nihilus having a brown nose(iy could just be the tones of the painting) and the comic unseen unheard kind of hinted to me that he had dark skin.

A little hint of nihilus origins from the knight of the old republic campaign guide.

Victim of the Mandalorian Wars, the man who became Nihilus lost everything; his possessions, his loved ones, and the will to live

I know who he is from this description....

Dark-Jaxx
Nihilus is clearly Bob Marley.

no expression

Seriously though, lol wut?

BruceSkywalker

Could that be...Lenny Kravitz??

Lord Knightfa11
more like.... young quinlan vos smile stranger things have happened.

Null ARC Avis
TOTALLY!!!!!

Lord Knightfa11
ya he just gets cryogenically frozen in a sith sarcophagus and comes out at about the time of episode one!

Schwarzenegger
Ok but seriously, do you really think nihilus had dreadlocks?

If it is true, i don't see how zayne could be nihilus.

Enyalus
Ok but seriously, do you really think nihilus had dreadlocks?

If it is true, i don't see how zayne could be nihilus.

Rohlan Dyre! Mandalorian FTW!

NonSensi-Klown
Here's an idea...

Maybe.... maybe it's not someone who's already been created?

Woah.

Enyalus
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Here's an idea...

Maybe.... maybe it's not someone who's already been created?

Woah.

We've already seen Sion, Kreia, Malek, and Revan...why not Nihilus?

Schwarzenegger
Its possible yeah, i mean the unseen unheard comic, concept art and the hasbro toy hinted that nihilus might be a dark skinned character...

When was the last time you saw zayne with dreadlocks? Or any dude in kotor with dread locks?

Captain REX
The dreadlocks might not necessarily remain applicable to the character.

I do not see Zayne becoming the fearsome Nihilus.

Lucien is a potential; the way things are going, Haazen is ruining his life.

But I do not think so. It may fall to a new character that they have yet to introduce.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Captain REX
The dreadlocks might not necessarily remain applicable to the character.

But I do not think so. It may fall to a new character that they have yet to introduce. True, but so far the dreadlocks are the only thing which is hinting how he looks like behind his mask.

Besides, he looks like some voodoo priest anyways(his mask) coupled with dreadlocks and dark skin.

Master Crimzon
http://images.inmagine.com/img/corbis/crb025/crb025025.jpg

This is Nihilus.

Kapton JAC
I personally believe it is Lucien

Schwarzenegger
Does lucien have dreadlocks or black skin? ......

Dark-Jaxx
Well it can be argued that the black skin could just be a lighting effect.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Enyalus
We've already seen Sion, Kreia, Malek, and Revan...why not Nihilus?

I mean that maybe Nihilus's past identity isn't someone who's already been around.

Enyalus
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I mean that maybe Nihilus's past identity isn't someone who's already been around.

After thinking it over, I agree with you on that. I don't think we've seen Nihilus's alter-ego yet.

Dark-Jaxx
Well what we know is...

Nihilus possibly has dark skin.

Dreadlocks.

Is 6'7".

Add those three together and there isn't many choices.

I agree with Blax, he is prolly a character who has not been previously introduced.

Enyalus
Nihilus looks short to me...6'7''? Really?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, he is.

Looks short? Lol really? He was noticably taller than Sion, who is 6'1" I think.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well it can be argued that the black skin could just be a lighting effect. Then argue with the concept art showing that he had a brown nose.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, he is.

Looks short? Lol really? He was noticably taller than Sion, who is 6'1" I think.

...I knew that.

Ehem...I reread Legacy #5 (where Krayt activates Nihilus' holocron) and he looks much shorter than Bane and Krayt. Then again, he is in the background, so I guess that's the cause.

I blame that!

Schwarzenegger
So enyalus, how do you like the idea of nihilus having dreadlocks?

Enyalus
Nihilus having dreadlocks = awesome.

Nihilus being black = not so awesome.

Sieg heil!

Schwarzenegger
Yea i think its plausible that those dreadlocks are canon, i mean that he always gave me the impression like he is some voodoo magic man.

Besides, i am sick and tired of seeing sith lords that are skin heads.

Even revan was a skin head if you looked at the action figure...

Darth Exodus
Perhaps Nihilius isn't actually a man at all by the time of KOTOR2, becuase didn't he mention something about surviving in his armour when Krayt was speaking to him? That would explain why you see no face except that black nose as well, there's something odd about his appearence (no features)

Schwarzenegger
Well i downloaded a mod for kotor 2, which is that you can play as nihilus. He does have distinctive facial features, but the problem is they are all black.

When krayt mentioned about his armor thing it could have been after kotor 2, we don't know when for sure.

Visas already stated that "he's a man, nothing more" when you ask her to remove his mask.

alcantur
supposedly, nihilius mask and armor are empty, only his essence and souls are trapped inside it. His will keeps all together. So the dreadlocks may be only a part of his mask, no head under it.

Dark-Jaxx
Then argue with the concept art showing that he had a brown nose. Notice where I said "lighting" could have sumthin to do with it.

Schwarzenegger
Could have, but the nose would had been black or grey, not brown.

Or if its really lightning, why doesn't his mask have a brown tint? Besides, which white guy in star wars has dreadlocks anyways?(again im assuming the hasbro toys are canon).

Dark-Jaxx
Don't know.

I can't even think of many people in SW period with dreadlocks.

I don't really care to argue it, I would be content to just wait and see personally. no expression

Schwarzenegger
I still think nihilus has yet to be introduced in the kotor comics, firstly he is massive and very tall, like around darth vaders size and height and i have yet to see anybody that big in the comcis.

Lord Knightfa11
isn't unseen unheard or whatever that comic is infinites? so any image on nihilus is'nt cannon?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
isn't unseen unheard or whatever that comic is infinites? so any image on nihilus is'nt cannon?

No. It's part of Star Wars Tales.

Dark-Jaxx
I still think nihilus has yet to be introduced in the kotor comics, firstly he is massive and very tall, like around darth vaders size and height and i have yet to see anybody that big in the comcis. Yeah that's true. No one else in KOTOR era I can think of right now was that tall.

Unless he's a Wookie.

Lol.

Enyalus
That would explain his strange language. And larger body = potentially more midichlorians = lots of power = Nihilus has that.

Hm...Nihilus is a wookie actually makes sense.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Enyalus
That would explain his strange language. And larger body = potentially more midichlorians = lots of power = Nihilus has that.

Hm...Nihilus is a wookie actually makes sense.

That's scary........

Though Visas says that "he is just a man" when she looks at his face and if he is a wookie then I bet he is on weight watchers because he is looking pretty slim. stick out tongue

NonSensi-Klown
I think he should be a Rodian, personally.

Some race that hasn't been spammed all over the SW universe like Wookies, humans, and mandos have.

Tangible God
Well know you're just being racist, Blax. Wookies and humans are species, not races. Mandalorians are just douchebags. But we still love 'em.

But seriously, Nihilus should have a face resembling Imhotep from the Mummy-- it's just so appropriate.

THE JLRTENJAC
True

Captain REX
...it appears that Haazen is, in fact, not Sion, according to his taking of the title Darth Hayze in the most recent KOTOR comic. And Krynda's death prevents her from being Kreia.

I'm severely confused.

Lucien A
Money-laundering scheme. I tell ya, I have seriously lost faith in LucasArts' intentions of decent storytelling.

alcantur
and seems like one of the first guesses for darth sion will become true :

Lucien is going to become Sion after the pain of Krynda's death as it is suggested by Haazen himself

Darth Sexy
Awesome read. I didn't expect this at all. It would have made much more sense for Haazen to become Sion but I guess not.

Captain REX
Haazen was meant to be misleading, I suppose! Though I could also see Lucien becoming Sion and realizing in agony that he has become the man that is responsible for the ruination of his life...

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Awesome read. I didn't expect this at all. It would have made much more sense for Haazen to become Sion but I guess not.

However, now that I think about it, Haazen being Scion doesn't make perfect sense, mainly because Haazen has mechanical limbs however Scion doesn't... or atleast if he does they aren't as complete as Haazen's.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/85/Sion_Atton.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/06/Haazenpertylights.jpg

For Example: Haazen's Mechanical arm goes all the way to his torso, whereas Scion's glove (Which may or may not cover a mechanical arm) doesn't quite reach his shoulder blade.

Elite Hunter
Could be because of artistic portrayal but I still think it could he could be Sion if something unexpected happened to Lucien. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see Lucien kill Haazen.

Captain REX
Yeah, that's been addressed as possible artistic portrayal, Jac. But it was a surprisng move that Haazen did not turn out to be Sion; there are a great many similarities between Sion and Hayze, thus far. Missing the same eye, missing the same limbs (or at least they are covered).

Probably intended, because Sion will be apprenticed to Hayze and will become like his mentor at some point. Poor Lucien.

Enyalus
That was one of the best plot twists in a comic book that I've seen in a really, really long time.

The story for KOTOR is brilliant so far.

Lord Knightfa11
I don't get it. Everything kotor related has an 8x better story than the original movies. I was thinking that maybe haazen=nihilus.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
I was thinking that maybe haazen=nihilus.

...No.

Hell f*cking no.

Captain REX
Yeah, no, I don't think Haazen becomes Nihilus. He has said that he would take the name of Darth Hayze, so I am guessing he is not a character seen in the KOTOR games.

I agree that the storytelling is well done, Enyalus and Knightfall. I dunno about being tons better than the films, but certainly enthralling and one of the best EU forays so far.

Nactous
Originally posted by Captain REX
...it appears that Haazen is, in fact, not Sion, according to his taking of the title Darth Hayze in the most recent KOTOR comic. And Krynda's death prevents her from being Kreia.

I'm severely confused.

She could be faking it...

Captain REX
I don't think she is. A Jedi can sense when someone dies, and she has no reason to make Lucien think she is dead. It obviously isn't beneficial to him, in any case, now that he is going absolutely bonkers.

Nactous
Something Kreia would have done...

Captain REX
Kreia, but not Krynda. Krynda Draay, other than her strong ability to predict the future, has exhibited very few similarities to the old hag that is Kreia at this point. She demeanor is not one of them.

Nactous
Im just getting that vibe...

Captain REX
Okay, well, vibes aren't the same as proof. Krynda had a stroke and is now dead.

Nactous
Kreia was able to fake her death before correct?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.