Thanos vs This X-Men Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this fight Thanos can only use his strength, skill, durability, speed, agility, reflexes & Stamina. No concussive blasts shields telepathy manipulation energy or matter. The X-Men can go all-out

X-Men
Cyclops
Havok
Colossus
Warpath
Rogue
Sunfire
Cannonball
Wolverine
Rockslide

Priest
Thanos makes it look easier than WWH.

Endrict Nuul
Thanos stomps.

Phantom Zone
I would have thought they could actually win.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
In this fight Thanos can only use his strength, skill, durability, speed, agility, reflexes & Stamina. No concussive blasts shields telepathy manipulation energy or matter. The X-Men can go all-out

X-Men
Cyclops
Havok
Colossus
Warpath
Rogue
Sunfire
Cannonball
Wolverine
Rockslide are kidding kidding?

Wei Phoenix
Could've balanced it with an X-Man or Jean or at least a few omegas maybe Kid Omega.

golem370
Cyclops and Havok have extremely strong blasts Colossus Warpath Rogue & Rockslide are pretty stronger Cannonball was able to stop Gladiator strongest punch and redirect it back at him Sunfire can get up to 1,000,000 degrees and Wolverine has unbreakable bones great fighting skills and a great healing factor.

I will add Armor,Mimic,Omega Sentinel,Frenzy,Ms Marvel(Danvers) & Monet St. Croix

Wei Phoenix
Yeah but Thanos has extremely high durability. He got stabbed by wolverine with no harm or damage taken. None of their physical strength matches Thanos. Thanos's blasts are far more powerful than the Summers.

golem370

X-Men
Cyclops
Havok
Colossus
Warpath
Rogue
Sunfire
Cannonball
Wolverine
Rockslide

Read the caption above it says no blasts only his phyiscal abilities

guy222
thanos

Wei Phoenix
Still his durability will keep him up. Cyke and Hav can't take that many direct hits from him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Still his durability will keep him up. Cyke and Hav can't take that many direct hits from him. Assuming they can take one punch from Thanos and not be koed? Thanos one shots just about everybody here.

Wei Phoenix
All I know is that someone is getting punched in the face and they ain't gonna like it.

Zack Fair
Th mad titan.

golem370
Even with the add team members?

Nihilist
thanos

kgkg
Even with the add team members? See the problem is Thanos is so durable even if you add 100 cyclops like heroes it whould not change much since they need to be able to HURT him to win.

Which they can't

golem370
Havok has hurt Hulk with his powers before I don't think they could win but I think they could maybe hurt him alittle and probably move him off his feet Cyclops at 50 feet can hit with 500lbs of force per sq inch.

kgkg
Havok has hurt Hulk with his powers before I don't think they could win but I think they could maybe hurt him alittle and probably move him off his feet Cyclops at 50 feet can hit with 500lbs of force per sq inch. Lots of people have hurt Hulk.

Hurting hulk is not a problem.

Thanos at best has taken shots from the likes of Tyrant , Odin , Galactus , SS , Thor etc and to some extant was FINE , this group is hardly can put output of that magnitude.

It's like trying to break a tank with arrows won't happened

golem370
This team combined blasts could equal or surpass Thor output imo.

Wei Phoenix
The question is are they all going to be up long enough to do so? I doubt he'll just sit there and wait for it. Half of them don't have any projectiles like wolverine, colossus, rogue warpath. This also brings us back to KG's word. If they can't harm him by themselves then collectively they really shouldn't be able to either. You can get the whole world to shoot arrows at a tank all at once but tank will still be there without a scratch.

ultimatethor
This team has no chance in hell of hurting thanos. Cclops went max power on WWH and did nothing. Thanos has far higher durability dan WWH. Anyone that can take multiple all out blasts from Odin and keep coming is going to laugh off attacks from tis team. Thanos is also strong enough to punch them all to the moon.

Wei Phoenix
his blasts did harm hulk. His skin was peeling off.

Avlon
The only one there I can see somewhat hurting him is Wolvie...but after Thanos throws him across the globe, the rest of the team is done.

jalek moye
thats not even how his blast should have affected him, it should have just knocked him off his feet.

but anyway Thanos wins this easy

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I know its concussive force. I think they were trying to write it as he had enough force to peel it off. I don't recall the actual scene that well. Was there smoke implying that he has heat/laser beams instead?

jalek moye
yes after hulk grabed his face it was smoking and hulks hair was partially singed off aswell

Wei Phoenix
oh so they wrote it as heat I see.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah, any energy attacks from Cyc or Havok are basically useless.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512650

Thanos stomps btw.

ultimatethor

Whati meant is that there was no lasting damage. While i agree his skin was shown peeling off, his HF immediately compensated for it and instantly repaired the damage. If u cant substantially hamper the hulk u certainly wont be bothering thanos.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Whati meant is that there was no lasting damage. While i agree his skin was shown peeling off, his HF immediately compensated for it and instantly repaired the damage. If u cant substantially hamper the hulk u certainly wont be bothering thanos.

Highly agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.