Jessica Sanders Split Personality Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MizuRyu
Ok so her alter ego Jessica has super human strength and now the new one has ice powers? How are they coming up with this stuff. I love Heroes but wtf man! I think that was a little to much there.

Bespin Bart
I have a theory, based off of something Mohinder said about each power being determined by the mental/physical aspects of each person. My theory is that Niki changes mentally each time she experiences a switch in personalities, so Jessica could have Enhanced Strength, Tracy could have Cryokinesis and so on.

starlock
i hope they give this allot of thought....its an interesting twist.......but lets not go too far and too long with this

ragesRemorse
Who knows? As soon as hiro traveled back to Japan, this show was no longer meant to make sense or be taken seriously.

Mairuzu
What I don't understand is, didn't this all take place after Nathan got shot?

Wasn't Nikki struggling with a building that was on fire when he got shot? and all of a sudden shes there in DC with some guy shes been sleeping with? and shes perfectly fine?

im confused

Darth Vicious
Years ago me and my bro would talk about creating new characters. Mine was this gurl with split personalities. Each personality having a diffrent power. Eventually she would get stable and all personalities/powers would combine into one being. Seein Nikki/Tracy last night it reminded me of those times.

I have a theory, based off of something Mohinder said about each power being determined by the mental/physical aspects of each person. My theory is that Niki changes mentally each time she experiences a switch in personalities, so Jessica could have Enhanced Strength, Tracy could have Cryokinesis and so on.

Ur theory sounds good to me. Nikki seems weak therefore has no powers. Jessica's a psycho and has super strenght and Tracy is cold which could explain her ice powers.

Originally posted by Mairuzu

Wasn't Nikki struggling with a building that was on fire when he got shot? and all of a sudden shes there in DC with some guy shes been sleeping with? and shes perfectly fine?

im confused

Same here. I thought everything happened around the same time. There was no time for her to get better and end up in DC.

Strangelove
the theory about different personalities creating different powers is a good one. The thing that I find interesting is that Traci doesn't even seem to be aware of her other half(ves)

Mairuzu
or her powers

jessica was aware of her powers when she came to

S_D_J

im confused

I have yet to see the season premiere, but as far as I know:

Jessica/Niki are dead, they died last year in the fire
Tracy is a brand new character that happens to look just like Niki/Jessica

like I said, I haven't seen the first two episodes, but I think (based on the official sypnosis for the next ep.) she will know about Niki, I think she even goes to her funeral or sees her on the casket

I find it unlikely that Tracy is just an alter ego... but maybe she's Niki long lost sister ....???

Mairuzu
I really hope thats not true... that would be quite ridiculous

S_D_J
awehermm

Mairuzu
sad

celestialdemon
I hate the fact that she has another personality with another power. Her character is already getting too ridiculous and boring.

Mairuzu
if its even her

MizuRyu
Wasnt Jessica Her sister than she lost her? And then Became apart of her?

Quincy
Tracy better be Niki.

If its not, why not just cast another ****ing person? Thats the thing with heroes, the writing and plot is just sometimes lame as recycled shit.

Mairuzu
This ^

MizuRyu
Seconded ^ lol

S_D_J
We don't know yet, but a reason there must be....

Mairuzu
I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into LOST where there are nothing but questions

MizuRyu
I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into LOST where there are nothing but questions yeah i said the same thing.

Mairuzu
I saw that little part where Tracy sees Nikki in a coffin on the preview

wonder if its real or a dream.. who knows

Shalimar_fox
Come on I hope nikki isn't dead.Ok still dosn't make senes but Nikki was in an fire last we saw her so what if she shifted in Tracy and saved herself.Still dosn't answer how she got with the senator

Entity
I'm going with the Tracy's really Jessica who's actually been alive all this time and just leading a new life trying to escape her past. That explains why she has a different power and why she looks just like Nikki and doesn't seem to actually be her.

Maybe strength was really just Nikki's power all along. After all she did learn eventually how to manifest it herself without resorting to the Jessica persona!

Mairuzu
Well, i thought about it... and..

In the preview where Tracy is looking down at nikki's dead body in the coffin

but, if nikki DID die in that fire/explosion, there wouldnt be an open casket funeral, and she wouldnt look as clean as she did in that coffin

it has to be a dream, either she IS nikki and has some sort of amnesia or

i have no idea

S_D_J
Could be... but she and Niki are connected, maybe they're the same persona, or different people (I think is the latter), the thing is Tracy knows nothing about Niki, she only knows they look alike

... besides they got different powers... I don't think an alter ego could develop a different power... but that's just what I think...

but as I said, as far as I know Niki/Jessica are/is dead...

Mairuzu
We'll have to wait and see i guess

MizuRyu
This is really hurting my head now. lol

Ordained
Well, i thought about it... and..

In the preview where Tracy is looking down at nikki's dead body in the coffin

but, if nikki DID die in that fire/explosion, there wouldnt be an open casket funeral, and she wouldnt look as clean as she did in that coffin

it has to be a dream, either she IS nikki and has some sort of amnesia or

i have no idea
i agree. nikki was diagnosed with a classic case of schizophrenia and considering the fact that we heard that different personalities could have different powers in other fictionalized worlds, why couldn't it be an amnesia or subconsciously induced nikki?

Wolfie
I think Tracy is Niki. Each persona has a unique power. It would be crazy if the show built up to the point where Niki could switch over to Jessica or Tracy at will, given whatever situation the powers call for.

I think it's an obvious answer in regards to Niki dying in the fire. She had a nervous breakdown that created Tracy and she cooled down some of the flames to make an escape route through the back.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Wolfie
I think Tracy is Niki. Each persona has a unique power. It would be crazy if the show built up to the point where Niki could switch over to Jessica or Tracy at will, given whatever situation the powers call for.

I think it's an obvious answer in regards to Niki dying in the fire. She had a nervous breakdown that created Tracy and she cooled down some of the flames to make an escape route through the back. You know

I wouldn't have a problem with the whole.. different personality different power

that would be kinda cool

celestialdemon
It reminds me of an X-Men character named Legion. He had 3 different personalities each with their own power. Once he healed his mind, he was able to use them all.

Mairuzu
Interesting

MizuRyu
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It reminds me of an X-Men character named Legion. He had 3 different personalities each with their own power. Once he healed his mind, he was able to use them all. Yeah thats guy was awesome. But this version is hotter. lol

celestialdemon
Originally posted by MizuRyu
Yeah thats guy was awesome. But this version is hotter. lol

laughing No argument there.

MizuRyu
gathering its agreed then. lol

Mairuzu
awesome

Wolfie
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It reminds me of an X-Men character named Legion. He had 3 different personalities each with their own power. Once he healed his mind, he was able to use them all.
That's probably the case then, since most of the characters are based on X-Men characters.

S_D_J
I actually never thought about it that way

... could be

Wolfie
Well, let me tell you, I wish it was that way.

Based on the third episode tonight, Tracy was "created" on the same date that Niki was born. That's all we know so far.

MizuRyu

Based on the third episode tonight, Tracy was "created" on the same date that Niki was born. That's all we know so far. I think it was the Company is the one who is behind it.

Mairuzu
weird

MizuRyu
yeah but this whole season has been so far. lol

Captain REX
I agree. Better than 'long-lost sister.'

Darth Vicious

Based on the third episode tonight, Tracy was "created" on the same date that Niki was born. That's all we know so far.

Maybe they were both "created". I wonder how many versions of the same character will pop up now.

starlock
I dont find this that interesting, and i hope the show does not focus a whole season on it.

Mairuzu
maybe that guy has the power to clone stick out tongue

S_D_J
Originally posted by Captain REX
I agree. Better than 'long-lost sister.'

I was right about everything else though stick out tongue
... the "long-lost sister" was just a wild guess

... a doctor hmm?

The company or Linderman may have something to do with it... (I remember Linderman saying he put Niki and DL together...)

...and when are we gonna see Barbara?

btw: May I suggest a "Spoiler" warning in the thread title?

Quincy
Originally posted by S_D_J
btw: May I suggest a "Spoiler" warning in the thread title?

If its up to date with the latest episode, there's no need.

MizuRyu
Originally posted by Quincy
If its up to date with the latest episode, there's no need.
doh

MizuRyu
maybe that guy has the power to clone stick out tongue glare way to give away the only last good idea they had this season.. Happy Dance

Mairuzu
Ive been suggesting someone with the power to change their age ermm

but you'd need about 2-3 actors for that

Phucked Up
Originally posted by MizuRyu
glare way to give away the only last good idea they had this season.. Happy Dance

What did he "give away"? It's blatantly obvious.

Mairuzu
Im sure there are other ways...

MizuRyu
Originally posted by Phucked Up
What did he "give away"? It's blatantly obvious. You never really know until they show it. I mean i think they stole some LOST writers this season. lol

Mairuzu
how so?

Quincy
Originally posted by Avatar Kuruk
I mean i think they stole some LOST writers this season. lol

You aren't seriously suggesting that Heroes is a better show than Lost.

Mairuzu
It sure is, lost has lost it and heroes is losing it but not as far gone as lost

thats just what i think

lost is picking up tho

Phucked Up
It sure is, lost has lost it and heroes is losing it but not as far gone as lost

thats just what i think

lost is picking up tho

LOST season 3, sucky. LOST season 4, great! Season 5 should be really good.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Phucked Up
LOST season 3, sucky. LOST season 4, great! Season 5 should be really good. yes, 4 was better than 3 by far

i agree

Quincy
Yes I liked 4 more than 3 as well. Although 3 did have its moments.

S_D_J
Yes I liked 4 more than 3 as well. Although 3 did have its moments.

3 was mostly boring...

until the season finale eek!... then season 4 picked from there and never let go.... "The Economist" and "The Constant" droolio

but Heroes ... erm... still like it though, and probably will watch till the end... kinda like Smallville

You aren't seriously suggesting that Heroes is a better show than Lost. I like them both.. but LOST has the lead. lol

thats just what i think

lost is picking up tho
Huh I am LOST..... rolling on floor laughing lol get it....okay bad joke.

Mairuzu
Yea, i wont give up on heroes

but i really hope it doesnt turn into smallville

S_D_J
Yea, i wont give up on heroes

but i really hope it doesnt turn into smallville

yeah..

... I'll still watch, though

S_D_J
I was right about everything else though stick out tongue
... the "long-lost sister" was just a wild guess

... a doctor hmm?

The company or Linderman may have something to do with it... (I remember Linderman saying he put Niki and DL together...)

So... I wasn't wrong after all

she' is indeed her sister ... long lost sister.. big grin

... btw: the guy that was next to the doctor in the picture...is it just me or does he look just like "The German"?

Mairuzu
So... I wasn't wrong after all

she' is indeed her sister ... long lost sister.. big grin

... btw: the guy that was next to the doctor in the picture...is it just me or does he look just like "The German"? yes, it was the german

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.