Dante, Sephiroth, and Ryu vs Kratos, Vergil, and Shin Gouki: BASKETBALL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Basketball 3 on 3. Score ends at 45 going by 2's and 3's.

Team 1
Dante-PG
Sephiroth-SF
Ryu-SG

vs

Team 2
Kratos-PG
Vergil-SG
Shin Gouki-SF

Who gets to 45 points first?

k1Lla441
I say team one, only because i see kratos or gouki getting mad and getting to many penalties.

Kirikaze Fuuma
replace Ryu with Terry Bogard since Terry can play basketball. no joking.

Becci
Dante can slow time and move at incredible rate. Sephiroth can turn intangible and too has shown at least relatively high speed, and Ryu (Assuming it is Hayabusa) can teleport and jump incredible heights.

Team one takes it.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by k1Lla441
I say team one, only because i see kratos or gouki getting mad and getting to many penalties. I have never seen Gouki get mad, EVER.

Team 2.

Vergil is at least as fast as Dante, they are near mirror doubles physically.

Shin Gouki is everything Ryu is and more, he is much faster and shit and can jump higher.

Kratos...Well honestly I don't know why Kratos is here. no expression

Vampire Savior
It might be a tie.

Vergil and Dante are like WAY faster than er body else. It will basically be a 1 on 1, wit a bunch of red white and blue blurs. I assume PG means Point Gaurd and to that I say WTF for Kratos. Vergil is like the fastest dude on the team. Kratos will suck. PG's have to be smal and nimble (most of the time).

And I LOL big time at Akuma's position.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.