Kratos and Dante Vs Gouki and Ryu H. VIDEOGAME TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1Lla441
Kratos and Dante Vs Gouki and Ryu H. playing these games.

SSBB: normal match, first team to 15 points wins. ryu plays as link, gouki plays as ganondorf, kratos plays as C. falcon, and dante plays as samus.

Halo 3: normal match at valhalla. first team to 15 kills wins.

Naruto ultimate ninja 3: kratos plays as kakashi, dante plays as shikamaru, gouki plays as kiba, and Ryu H. plays as Juraiya. normal match, first team to kill the next wins.

Yoshi Paradise
Honestly, I don't see how someone could debate this.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Honestly, I don't see how someone could debate this. Watch me.

The team wit Dante on it, he seems like the only guy in this thread who would play a video game.

k1Lla441
kratos seems like he would suck at video games, ryu seems he could play a little. gouki seems alright, and dante seems like he would be good. overall, team 1 would win.

Wil7
Tema 1 wins because of Dante.

Peach
Okay, yeah, you've got to have some sort of basis in order to debate something. This...kind of completely lacks any, since there's really nothing to suggest anything about how well these characters would actually play video games.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.