DC Team vs Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
the fight takes place in an empty solar system with 4 planets!

Superman
Wonder Woman
GL Kyle
Martian Manhunter
Orion

vs

Current Thor
Fully confident Gladiator
Wonderman
Sentry
Silver Surfer

Bloodlust is on and it is a fight to the death
absolutely no BFR

Bouboumaster
Team Marvel.

Surfer is a plot device against at least two members of team DC

Scuzz2.0
what members? would it be more fair if you swap the surfer with Vulcan?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0

Nooooo Vulcan kind sucks, anyone On DC team can beat him.

Scuzz2.0
vulcan would completely destroy WW! a massive lvl energy manipulator vs a chick with superstrength and lik no durability! i dont think so! without her bracelets a bullit would kill her

kakuzu
Team Marvel wins. SS in bloodlust is dangerous enough. Throw in Gladiator who would destroy a planet with three blows!! Then Theres Thor who should have the power to crack celestial armor which is more durable then Adamantium.

WW and Sentry can't say much of them. They are up there but they would be the others to help. Sentry is he gets a hold of some lol maybe he could do some damage.

As for Vulcan he could beat Superman or orion. Superman has that red thing called lasers in his eyes. Remember what Dr.Light did to Superboy? If you forcefully take that out of his eyes it causes extreme pain and will even take him out. Vulcan unlike some other villains uses his brain which is why he'd probably uses Kyles energy on Orion.

tkitna
Originally posted by kakuzu
Sentry is he gets a hold of some lol maybe he could do some damage.

What?

Anyways,,Marvel should win.

kakuzu
Originally posted by tkitna
What?

Anyways,,Marvel should win.

If you read what Sentry did to Female Ultron after she killed his wife then you'd understand.

Bouboumaster

Superman and Martian Manhunter

tkitna
If you read what Sentry did to Female Ultron after she killed his wife then you'd understand.

I understand completely what Sentry did to Ultron and vice versa. Its your use of the English language that baffles me.

Sentry is he gets a hold of some lol maybe he could do some damage.

Now is anybody suppossed to make any sense out of that?

occultdestroyer
DC wins.
Superman is a plot device.
He can be as strong as the writer(s) want him to be.

Endrict Nuul
Also Juggernaut kicks Rulks ass.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
whatdur

Metalmanx
vulcan would completely destroy WW! a massive lvl energy manipulator vs a chick with superstrength and lik no durability! i dont think so! without her bracelets a bullit would kill her

What the f**k?

no

Wonder Woman would decimate Vulcan.

ultimatethor
Wonderman is the weakest in this field but Surfer being the most powerful in this field makes up for that. He can take out superman and wonderwoman fairly easily though MM can probably take out Sentry and wonderman through mind manip fairly easily as well. That leaves current thor Surfer and fully confident glads against MM orion and kyle. Among the remaining charcters the marvel team is the most powerful sp they win 6/10

tdazz
Team Marvel.

vansonbee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
DC wins.
He can be as strong as the writer(s) want him to be. sick

I think you mean batman not superman.

Silver Surfer owns WW so easily with his full abilities and solo the team

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Shit....wrong thread....

snyper1982

Dude, WW can survive atmospheric reentry. I think you underestimate her durability.

guy222
Team Marvel

xJLxKing
SPLIT!!!

It depends on the MU. If MM attacks Wonder man and sentry it's can easily turn into 5 vs 3. Kyle and Orion woulds take down SS and the rest.
Although, Superman can go down fast because of SS.

keep in mind, Team DC has a huge advantage of team work, and mind attacks. Team marvel will be under constant attack from MM.

Enyalus
Marvel, more often than not. Classic bloodlusted Surfer was accidentally evolving whole planets fifteen billion years in seconds just for the lulz (then emo lulz following it).

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
DC wins.
He can be as strong as the writer(s) want him to be.

nooo...i have it on good account that superman is only rated at strength level 85 laughing if you wan't i can post proof of this stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
nooo...i have it on good account that superman is only rated at strength level 85 laughing if you wan't i can post proof of this stick out tongue .. Please do so.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
.. Please do so.
Ever see those "DC Universe" action figures? Can get 'em at Target or Toys R Us, and probably a lot of other places. On the back of the box, they have 'official' statistics for each figurine. Superman's strength is listed at 85. So is Captain Marvel's I think. Black Adam's at 80. Etc etc. They also have their speed, durability, and other things rated.

Its different from Marvel's scale. It isn't 'class 85' - it's 85 as in an actual rating.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ever see those "DC Universe" action figures? Can get 'em at Target or Toys R Us, and probably a lot of other places. On the back of the box, they have 'official' statistics for each figurine. Superman's strength is listed at 85. So is Captain Marvel's I think. Black Adam's at 80. Etc etc. They also have their speed, durability, and other things rated.

Its different from Marvel's scale. It isn't 'class 85' - it's 85 as in an actual rating. .. God, I hope you're joking.

Enyalus
.. God, I hope you're joking.
Nah. Check it out sometime. I have the BA and CM action figures, lol.

Most of them look like toon versions. Those were the only ones that actually looked good. *shrug*

xJLxKing
Nah. Check it out sometime. I have the BA and CM action figures, lol.

Most of them look like toon versions. Those were the only ones that actually looked good. *shrug*
Sorry I rather spend my money buying Yugioh Card laughing out loud

Enyalus
Sorry I rather spend my money buying Yugioh Card laughing out loud
Well, after admitting that I just bought two DC action figures, I won't call you a ***....

I will, however, think it really really hard.

JakeTheBank
I don't really trust some of those scores on the figures. I ran across a few that were wonky. Cool figures, though.

Naija boy
Marvel team still wins. Kyle raynermay alsobe a weak link in this match as he seemsto vulnerable to mattermanip. IIRC Blue supes was able to quite easily manipulate the neural impulses in his brain. Surfer would have a field day.

gogogadgetgo

Its different from Marvel's scale. It isn't 'class 85' - it's 85 as in an actual rating.

hahaha! so you saw those action figures too? hahaha! they have superman, black adam and cap marvel equal in all stats! strength is 85, then speed i think was 60? hahaha! can't remember the others

then they have supergirl at strength level 90 HAHAHAH!! rolling on floor laughing

Slaanesh
team marvel everytime..SS and Thor is more powerful than anyone in here..

gogogadgetgo
.. Please do so.

Enyalus already answered for me stick out tongue you should check em out action figures out laughing out loud

Warlord
Current Thor has the Odinforce. Marvel wins

Harbinger
Marvel takes it 7/10.

Philosophía
Superman > Thor
Orion > Gladiator
Kyle ~ Surfer
Wonder Woman > Sentry
Martiah Manhunter > Wonderman

Team 1. smile

bbrem123

kgkg
Current Thor tips the scale for Marvel

gogogadgetgo

stormultt
Marvel is overkill lol silver surfer or thor could taek out big bluezz and wonderwoman gets crubstomped in front of daily bugle...marvel wins this nuff said..

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by stormultt
Marvel is overkill lol silver surfer or thor could taek out big bluezz and wonderwoman gets crubstomped in front of daily bugle...marvel wins this nuff said..

nope, not according to philosophia. as according to him superman > current thor
which makes superman a skyfather level being.. stick out tongue

kgkg
so if you believe Superman can beat Current thor that makes Superman Skyfather level?

Warlord
let it be known that Philosophia believes that superman > current thor

hence, according to philosophia superman > odin force

thus superman = skyfather level

not to mention Kyle = Surfer.... big grin

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by kgkg
so if you believe Superman can beat Current thor that makes Superman Skyfather level?

unless if of course you believe that the odin force = some little amp

king thor was thor with the odin force and was at least sub-skyfather level.

current thor is thor with the odin force and should at least be sub-skyfather level.

so if superman > current thor then superman = or > sub-skyfather.

kgkg

KuRuPT Thanosi
let it be known that Philosophia believes that superman > current thor

hence, according to philosophia superman > odin force

thus superman = skyfather level

Yes Phil does do crack sometimes before posting. Superman is > then CIS Classic Thor but barely. Then to say he's still better then current non CIS Thor is utterly amusing. Thanks for the laugh Phil

gogogadgetgo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.