Favorite Starkiller?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
What is your favorite outfit for starkiller? I like either the Sith Robe or Sith Stalker Costume with an unstable red lightsaber with either a russaan (More Damage with saber) or Sigl (more lightning damage) crystal. It looks SICK! You?

Schwarzenegger
I have yet to play the game, but i have seen all the costumes, personally i think the sith robes and the sith stalker armor are the most badass of them all.

Jedi adventure robes are meh, they make you look like your from assassins creed.

Elite Hunter
Could someone post pics of the different outfits?

Lt. Valerian
You could always just check them out in YouTube.

REX'll be here soon enough.

Null ARC Avis
What? why would he close this?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
I have yet to play the game, but i have seen all the costumes, personally i think the sith robes and the sith stalker armor are the most badass of them all.

Jedi adventure robes are meh, they make you look like your from assassins creed. Exactly what I thought when I first saw them. "OMG! Galen knew Altair? FTW!"

Lord Knightfa11
1. http://myphotocloud.com/userimages/registered/1_1181180997_547_SecretApprentice.jpg
My favorite^^

2. http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/rjzantow/Demon.jpg
Ok. good in the fact that its unique.

3. http://thepolysmith.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/1201248483-150x150.jpg
Eh. looks like hes about to start a jihad. alalallalala

So... i think thats all of them... oh, and this one looks cool, if it werent for the fact that it looks just like leia's boush outfit:

Darth Exodus
That's racist, man

sad Not cool

Lord Knightfa11
LOL. no... this is racist http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/palcich/custom.jpg and funny.

Darth Exodus
http://www.demotivationalpics.com/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=-12&pos=74

This is funnier. And more offensive.

Lt. Valerian
REX'll close this because it is a Force Unleashed topic, and there is already a Force Unleashed thread somewhere.

Lord Knightfa11
lolz wtf? tfu can be more than one topic.

Autokrat
I like the Altair ripoff robes, reminds of running around in the Holy Land Pretending to be an assassin while really being an armed thug.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
lolz wtf? tfu can be more than one topic.

No, it can't. Ask REX.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Autokrat
I like the Altair ripoff robes, reminds of running around in the Holy Land Pretending to be an assassin while really being an armed thug.

Lol? how is altair an armed thug?

Autokrat
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Lol? how is altair an armed thug?

He's an assassin that butchers hordes of guards like its nothing, I mean sure you can try to be all stealthy and the like in that game, but you are pretty much forced to kill anything in the way.

Dark-Jaxx
He's an assassin that butchers hordes of guards like its nothing, I mean sure you can try to be all stealthy and the like in that game, but you are pretty much forced to kill anything in the way. If you suck at the game, yeah, I guess you would.

I like the Sith Robe.

Lord Knightfa11
He's an assassin that butchers hordes of guards like its nothing, I mean sure you can try to be all stealthy and the like in that game, but you are pretty much forced to kill anything in the way. hehehe but thats the fun part of any game, the owning of other people... My favorite is aggro alot of guards, go up to the top of a building and then /grabthrow them off the edge. you can hear the people screaming and running when they hit the ground. You can also run like hell and hide every time a guard aggros on you. thats generally the fastest way to do it.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
If you suck at the game, yeah, I guess you would.

I like the Sith Robe.

It has nothing to do with skill, the game literally forces you to make dumb choices during the cut scenes for nearly every assassination. I'm a skilled enough player to cut down a near endless number of guards, but for the life of me, I can't act stealthy, is simply isn't possible in that game.

Lord Knightfa11
hmm it is on the pc and the mobile phone. smile

NonSensi-Klown
It has nothing to do with skill, the game literally forces you to make dumb choices during the cut scenes for nearly every assassination. I'm a skilled enough player to cut down a near endless number of guards, but for the life of me, I can't act stealthy, is simply isn't possible in that game.

It's okay. I do the same thing in Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell.

In all the stealth games I've beaten I refuse to use stealth... it's pointless.

Dark-Jaxx
Nah. It's because you suck at them Blax.

And going through MGS3 and killing everyone you see is a pain in the ASS once you get to the Sorrow part.

I try to kill as little people as possible.

Autokrat
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
It's okay. I do the same thing in Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell.

In all the stealth games I've beaten I refuse to use stealth... it's pointless.

You can't not use stealth in Splinter Cell, otherwise you die a horrible painful death.

Splinter Cell is a game where one can actually use stealth effectively, Thug's Creed is not.

Lord Knightfa11
assassin's creed is a game where they don't try and force you to do anything. you can storm the castle if you want, but you can always hide and sneak your way in, too.

Darth Exodus
The Emperor cotume is the best, with the Sith robes as the second, then Proxy, then being a Stormtrooper, then the costume from the junk world second time over.

Captain REX
Valerian is correct. This can be discussed in The Force Unleashed topic.

Though I do like Galen's costumes.

And Knightfall, stop posting offensive images.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.