Bush prepares another September 11 terror act to transform America into dictatorship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
wouldnt surprise me
http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/11-09-2007/96976-bush_terror_act-0 smile

jaden101
the same Bush that cant string a coherent sentence together and can barely tie his own shoe laces?....that Bush?

the same Bush who is only a puppet for "the 3L337"

Kovacs86
Ah, yes. Truly, that sounds so likely.

Evil Dead
and he plans to do all of this within the next 3 months or so?

Deano
im sure the guy who wrote the arcticle has his wires crossed somewhat. if any plans of a staged terrorist attack is happening, then it is coming from the dark suits behind the scenes and it has been planned long long before

goverment financed terrorism is a fact my friends. its a fact they wanted to do somethin simlar to this in the 60's where they wanted to stage terror attacks and then blame it on cuba to manipulate the people into a war. the document is now available. operation northwoods

london, oklahoma and 9/11 are no different. they want to batter the people into accepting the new world order. time to wake up and stop falling for this SHIT.

jaden101
take your bvllshit propaganda elsewhere...it's fvckin boring, unoriginal total nonsense

gotta love the logic implied though operation northwoods might have been true...thus every terrorist attack was planned by the government

it's the exact same principle as

george is gay
george is a man
thus
all men called george are gay

i've said it before and i'll say it again...it's dangerous rhetoric as it completely denies the existence of islamic terrorist groups and their aims and methods

not to mention it's quite simply...stupid

Evil Dead
no, no........islamic extremists love the US. there are no terrorists among their ranks. all attacks against the US are secret government inside jobs.

as we speak the US is actually funding two wars. They are paying men and women of the armed service to fight in Iraq/Afghanistan while also paying a seperate army to cover their bodies in shoe polish, wrap towels around their heads and kill the official US armed service men and women. All those guys packing automatic rifles and planting car bombs, those are US citizens funded by our government. You may not have noticed due to the afore mentioned shoe polish and towels.

jaden101
i think i saw one of them

http://www.bagsnob.com/images/teamamericagary1.jpg

AMERICA...**** YEAH

Deano
silly boys. im not saying there isnt people who want to harm the usa. but if you think they are capable of pulling off such atrocitys as 9/11 then you are very very stupid.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Deano
silly boys. im not saying there isnt people who want to harm the usa. but if you think they are capable of pulling off such atrocitys as 9/11 then you are very very stupid.

Or perhaps you're a complete moron, who can't expect the tiny possibility that actually maybe he's talking out of his arse. No...?

jaden101

yes...because hijacking a plane and flying it into a building are extremely difficult things to do

or not

of course...it's easier to think of them as backwards and stupid and not having the intellectual capacity to plan the attacks or the financial backing to do execute them

now lets examine that theory

http://www.ccc.nps.navy.mil/si/2005/Jan/comrasJan05.asp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/155236.stm

lord xyz
Alex Jones: There will be major attacks in August 06.
Nuclear Winter: Japan will no longer exist in 06.
Bible Codes: The world will end in 06.

Don't know why I have 06 on my mind, but it's just examples of stupid conspiracy predictions.

Bicnarok

Kovacs86
The scary thing is, we were actually all safer with the prospect of MAD...

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
yes...because hijacking a plane and flying it into a building are extremely difficult things to do

or not

of course...it's easier to think of them as backwards and stupid and not having the intellectual capacity to plan the attacks or the financial backing to do execute them

now lets examine that theory

http://www.ccc.nps.navy.mil/si/2005/Jan/comrasJan05.asp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/155236.stm

suppose it is pretty easy when norad lets you

Mr Parker
im sure the guy who wrote the arcticle has his wires crossed somewhat. if any plans of a staged terrorist attack is happening, then it is coming from the dark suits behind the scenes and it has been planned long long before

goverment financed terrorism is a fact my friends. its a fact they wanted to do somethin simlar to this in the 60's where they wanted to stage terror attacks and then blame it on cuba to manipulate the people into a war. the document is now available. operation northwoods

london, oklahoma and 9/11 are no different. they want to batter the people into accepting the new world order. time to wake up and stop falling for this SHIT.

exactly. thumb up and dont forget waco either.that bastard clinton even says on video in the documentary-waco the rules of engagement. that the FBI never opened fire on the davidians,that the davidians started the fire accidently by themselves and that the FBI did not start the fires.That video shows what a lying bastard he is just like Bush.Cause the video shows the tank setting fire to the complex shooting out fire from the tanks onto the complex and the ATF clearly firing unto the complex.stop living in a fairy tale land in defending the government people.wakey wakey.and yeah,me and katsu proved that about operation northwoods from the 60's about that document on katsu's staged terrorists attacks sound familiar thread.

Mr Parker

yep.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Or perhaps you're a complete moron, who can't expect the tiny possibility that actually maybe he's talking out of his arse. No...?

great mature post from you as always kovac. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanks for showing AGAIN that YOUR in no position to be giving lectures to people about how they are not mature. laughing

Mr Parker

thumb up thumb up

jaden101

might want to check your facts about pre 9/11 NORAD on that one Deano...given that it didn't actually cover internal US airspace (does now though)

not to mention we've been through all this before...claims of NORAD being stood down were proved false...which then moved onto claims of the FAA being stood down...which was proved not just false but impossible because the FAA are responsible for control of all civil aircraft in the skies on 9/11...not to mention that there are tapes and testimonies of the FAA controllers hearing the hijackers talking on the plane radios....

Evil Dead

yeah.......I'm sure it's much easier to sneak a bomb onto a plane and blow it up than to not sneak a bomb onto a plane and just take the controls and fly it into a buliding.

Kovacs86
It can't have required a great deal of inside help to sneak razor blades onto a plane...

Deano
the truth will soon be known. 9/11 is a big fat lie.

Evil Dead
the truth will soon be known. 9/11 is a big fat lie.

and everybody is a shapeshifting alien lizard from Zeta Reticuli or something too, right Deano?

back to the original topic of this thread..........Bush better get started on these plans. his term ends the first week of January.

Wei Phoenix
so is this whole new "9/11" confirmed to really "happen"? It seems very unlikely.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
so is this whole new "9/11" confirmed to really "happen"? It seems very unlikely.

Oh, obviously. Who could doubt a dubious article on the 'net claiming that Bush/ Satan is going to destroy the world with his evil Republican death ray?

Bat Dude
Well, he CAN declare martial law during a "crisis", now...

So it isn't completely far-fetched...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Evil Dead
and everybody is a shapeshifting alien lizard from Zeta Reticuli or something too, right Deano?

back to the original topic of this thread..........Bush better get started on these plans. his term ends the first week of January.

No to the first sentence but yes 9/11 is a big fat lie and so is the kennedy assassination.anybody who believes in either of those official government versions is in serious denial.I mean come on Evil Dead,yeah it doesnt surprise me that you accept the 9/11 coverup commissions report because since that one is so recent,it doesnt surprise me that you would be in denial on THAT one.But come on Kennedy? Most people I see on message boards while they cant handle that 9/11 was an inside job,they at least arent in denial that the kennedy assassination was a home grown plot and and inside job.They know they just make fools out of themselves when they defend the warren commission report cause even the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's could not ignore the overwhelming evidence that it was a conspiracy which is why in THEIR report,they concluded his death was the result of a probable conspiracy but were unable to locate the other shooter.I mean stop defending that fairy tale warren commission report that oswald did it,the more you do the more foolish you look especially when the HSCA ADMITTED the warren commission was wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic) the people that can admit that kennedy was a home grown plot,those people can at least be reasoned with that 9/11 was as well cause all you got to do is point out the kennedy assassination that the CIA "WILL" do evil things to their own people and country.The proof is overwhelming that the CIA killed kennedy.you cant defend that fairy tale warren report anymore cause as I pointed out,even the HSCA admitted that there was a conspiracy.so just do the mature thing and admit that your wrong that kennedy was killed by the CIA.thats the first step for you into accepting that 9/11 was an inside job as well. big grin

Mr Parker
oh and No I DONT believe in Lizard people so dont get started on that again.since you cant get your facts straight on THAT,then thats proof right there you cant get your facts straight on things.either that or your like many others who choose only to see what they want to see.

jaden101
is there any thread where you don't bring up kennedy...it was 40 years ago...let it go...or at the very least confine it to your kennedy thread that noone reads except you...which should be a hint in itself that NOONE GIVES A ****

Bat Dude
is there any thread where you don't bring up kennedy...it was 40 years ago...let it go...or at the very least confine it to your kennedy thread that noone reads except you...which should be a hint in itself that NOONE GIVES A ****

I care about Kennedy...

Kennedy's one of my favorite presidents, so if the CIA did it (which is highly possible), then I'll know I can never look at the United States of America the same way again...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I care about Kennedy...

Kennedy's one of my favorite presidents, so if the CIA did it (which is highly possible), then I'll know I can never look at the United States of America the same way again... search "jfk ii: the bush connection"

also "the assassination of jfk jr."

jaden101
I care about Kennedy...

Kennedy's one of my favorite presidents, so if the CIA did it (which is highly possible), then I'll know I can never look at the United States of America the same way again...

is there a need for it in this thread...or the fact that he mentions Clinton in every thread as well...he's like a stuck record playing a shit tune...

Deano
'A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get.'

-- Ian Williams Goddard

jaden101
you don't investigate facts...you investigate evidence...and the evidence then gives you the facts

the facts in the case off 9/11 say there was no thermite or thermate...there was no explosives...there was hijackers...there was planes being flown into buildings...there was enough heat in the fires to weaken the structure by 80%...there was enough load above the damage to ensure downward momentum...there wasn't a near freefall speed of building debri except the outer panels which had no resistance when falling...there was no missle hitting the pentagon...there was no stand down order for NORAD and even if there was it wouldn't have mattered because NORAD didn't cover internal airspace...there was no shutdown of the FAA because there are recordings of FAA air traffic controllers talking to and listen to the hijackers...there was no faked mobile phone calls from alleged fake passengers on the notion that you cant call from a mobile on a plane because you can as mobile phone masts transmit for up to 7 miles IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING UP.

i could go on...these are all things which have been proved with hard science and rock solid evidence....they cannot be misconstrued...they cannot be misinterpreted (even though they frequently are taken either out of context or just plain fabricated-lerner lam being the best example)...they cannot be refuted on the basis of any supposed "evidence" provided by david ray griffin, alex jones, dylan avery or any other proponent of the so called "truth" movement...none of whom are experts in their field

these are the FACTS..FACTS....GET IT?...FACTS

Deano
i disagree. its all opinion, and a bad one at that.

too many things went the way of the hijackers that day. it was beautifully planned by the elite i must say

jaden101

too many things went the way of the hijackers that day. it was beautifully planned by the elite i must say

no...it's not a matter of opinion...you only wish it was in order that your own ideas would have some grounding and hope of being true...they don't...they're no more plausible than any other of the urban legends...big foot...nessie...the tooth fairy...whatever

there was nothing that needed to go the hijackers way except past experience and people's cowardice under fear of death...the countless numbers of hijackings in the past that had some kind of demand with them meant the people on board those planes sat and waited for their glimmer of hope that there lives would be traded for the release of whoever in whatever backward country...that's all the hijackers needed to go their way...the rest was planned...did it need to be a brilliant plan?...no

fake passports...plane lessons...knives...threats of bombs....Robert's your father's brother

elite roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
i suggest you read the project for a new american century

jaden101
now you see that's where massive contradiction set in...because that's for the advancement of America...yet you've posted many times that the elite doesn't really have anything to do with any single country...stating that they are also involved in running China etc....so how do you resolve that contradiction?...either the elite are America...or they simply use America like they use other countries

and if they are America then how do you reconcile the fact the Russia is fast becoming the Soviet Union strength it once was and China are hugely more powerful both economically and militarily than they were only 2 decades ago...both getting to the extent that they would be able to challenge America and definitely within the next decade

the PNAC idea is clearly failing...in 10-15 years the US will not be the dominant country on the planet...that much is almost a given and it may even be sooner given the rate of economic collapse (which is having some, but relatively little effect on Russia and China as well as other emerging powers such as India)

i'm guessing you already know that PNAC as an organisation now doesn't even exist

lord xyz
he's like a stuck record playing a shit tune... Originally posted by Deano
'A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get.'

-- Ian Williams Goddard Nice.

Mr Parker
I care about Kennedy...

I know.Thats why I dont look at the united states of america anymore the way I used to while growing up knowing now that everything we were taught in American History was a huge lie and many important autrocities that presidents since kennedy committed were supressed from us.It amazes me how so many people are naive and dont realise that his assassination STILL affects us today,that if he had lived,we never would have had the things like the vietnam war,waco,oklahoma city and 9/11,their all tied into his assassination..Like lord xyz said,you should look at that Bush/Jfk connection video.Bush Sr is involved up to his ears in his assassination and now his son is running the country, so I would say his assassination is pretty important.

Mr Parker

yep and yeah thats a good book that project for american century.It explains it all and proof positive that 9/11 was planned years back and Bush/cheney and others wanted it to happen.

Mr Parker
seeing that this is all coming from Paul Craig Roberts I got to belive it.He has always been a reliable source.thanks for the article Deano.

Bardock42
the same Bush that cant string a coherent sentence together and can barely tie his own shoe laces?....that Bush?

the same Bush who is only a puppet for "the 3L337" The more contradicting theories you throw out there the higher the chance you get something right.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Mr Parker
seeing that this is all coming from Paul Craig Roberts I got to belive it.He has always been a reliable source.thanks for the article Deano.

so when Bush leaves office here in 3 months and a new president is sworn in, are you going to come on here and say, "hey everybody.....I'm a conspiracy nut who buys into anything outlandish....my bad"?

jaden101
so when Bush leaves office here in 3 months and a new president is sworn in, are you going to come on here and say, "hey everybody.....I'm a conspiracy nut who buys into anything outlandish....my bad"?

of course not...he believes the kennedy assassination is linked to sept 11th which means he's going to believe that sept 11th is going to be linked to something else that happens in another 45 years....

Mr Parker

so when a new president comes in and doesnt ask to reopen the 9/11 coverup commission, are you going to come on here and say "hey everybody im a 9/11 coincidence theorist who buys into anything outlandish....my bad? gotcha. laughing

Bicnarok

Evil Dead
so when a new president comes in and doesnt ask to reopen the 9/11 coverup commission, are you going to come on here and say "hey everybody im a 9/11 coincidence theorist who buys into anything outlandish....my bad? gotcha. laughing

no, actually you didn't get me. That's just retarded. So you're saying that everything in this universe that happens is some how affected by some grand conspiracy? Since you claim those who actually have an education are "coincidence theorists"..........it appears as though you do.

answer the question kid. You just posted (and I'm paraphrasing here), "good job Deano, you tell 'em how president Bush is going to make up some terrorist attack and take control of the US". The obvious fallacy here is that president Bush will be out of office in 3 months. So when Obama is sworn in...........are you going to come on here and say, "okay....me and Deano are both full of horse shit with all that Bush/another terrorist attack shennanigans we've been talking about". At that point there will be no president Bush....only president Obama so your accusation is nullified.

lord xyz
so when a new president comes in and doesnt ask to reopen the 9/11 coverup commission, are you going to come on here and say "hey everybody im a 9/11 coincidence theorist who buys into anything outlandish....my bad? gotcha. laughing Yeah, you sure schooled him there.

Mr Parker
no, actually you didn't get me. That's just retarded. So you're saying that everything in this universe that happens is some how affected by some grand conspiracy? Since you claim those who actually have an education are "coincidence theorists"..........it appears as though you do.

answer the question kid. You just posted (and I'm paraphrasing here), "good job Deano, you tell 'em how president Bush is going to make up some terrorist attack and take control of the US". The obvious fallacy here is that president Bush will be out of office in 3 months. So when Obama is sworn in...........are you going to come on here and say, "okay....me and Deano are both full of horse shit with all that Bush/another terrorist attack shennanigans we've been talking about". At that point there will be no president Bush....only president Obama so your accusation is nullified.

okay whatever. No I never said that,of course not EVERYTHING happens cause of some grand conspiracy.Also the only thing i said is that Paul Craig Roberts has always been a reliable source so I have to believe its for real.He may be wrong this time,nobodys perfect,but since he has always been a reliable source in the past I got to believe he knows what he is talking about.

And why are you saying Obama as though HE has been elected president right now? No as I said,Roberts might be wrong,nobodys perfect but it would surprise me if he was cause he has always been a reliable source,THATS what I would say,and sorry kid but the ones who accept the 9/11 coverup commission and that explosives did not bring the towers down,may have an education,but like you,are afraid of the truth. the people who believe the 9/11 coverup commission and the fairy tale warren commission are coincidence theorists cause you guys ignore facts and swallow all these bizarre coincidences that would incredibly have to happen for these events to happen,LOL.especially YOU since you even swallow that fairy tale warren commission report when as i said before,at other message boards,the ones who swallow the 9/11 coverup commission,at least most of them dont swallow the fairy tale warren commission report that oswald did it has been my experience at other sites.

jaden101
did any of that make sense to anyone?

Evil Dead
not at all.

all I saw was "blah blah blah, I'm full of horse shit, you all now this...I'll just ramble with same words over and over adnaseum"

jaden101
he's like jimmy two times from goodfellas..."i'm gonna go get the papers get the papers"

and that's not even all of them from that single post...i've seen him do it in almost every post he makes...especially in the Kennedy thread..which somehow...once again he's managed to mention in another completely unrelated thread

Mr Parker
not at all.

all I saw was "blah blah blah, I'm full of horse shit, you all now this...I'll just ramble with same words over and over adnaseum"

Funny how thats your lame comeback you have to my points I brought up of things you said recently.Im done with you.You brought up the JFK assassination on the sept 11th thread,I brought up points that proved the government was behind both JFK's assassination AND 9/11 and you didnt even bother to address ANY of them.You ask for resources where you can look to find demolition experts of companys saying those towers could not fall unless explosives were used,I gave them to you,but like all 9/11 coincidence theorists,you didnt even bother to look at the link or check out the book I recommended.Thanks for once again proving your not interested in the truth.

Also thanks for that post you made earlier,that was the dumbest post you have ever made by far when you said-quote-"since you claim those who actually have an education are coincidence theorists"-THAT post is just plain retarded cause your implying the people who dont accept the offical version DONT have an education when there are COUNTLESS numbers of people all over the world who have many degrees in science and what not who dont accept the offical version. laughing laughing laughing

you kill me. laughing your not worth the effort anymore.I refuse to debate with someone who wont even address points of mine I bring up.typical of a coincidence theorist though so it doesnt surprise me one bit.

Evil Dead
Funny how thats your lame comeback you have to my points I brought up of things you said recently.Im done with you.You brought up the JFK assassination on the sept 11th thread,I brought up points that proved the government was behind both JFK's assassination AND 9/11 and you didnt even bother to address ANY of them.You ask for resources where you can look to find demolition experts of companys saying those towers could not fall unless explosives were used,I gave them to you,but like all 9/11 coincidence theorists,you didnt even bother to look at the link or check out the book I recommended.Thanks for once again proving your not interested in the truth.

Also thanks for that post you made earlier,that was the dumbest post you have ever made by far when you said-quote-"since you claim those who actually have an education are coincidence theorists"-THAT post is just plain retarded cause your implying the people who dont accept the offical version DONT have an education when there are COUNTLESS numbers of people all over the world who have many degrees in science and what not who dont accept the offical version. laughing laughing laughing

you kill me. laughing your not worth the effort anymore.I refuse to debate with someone who wont even address points of mine I bring up.typical of a coincidence theorist though so it doesnt surprise me one bit.

really? last I heard about these sources and experts you speak of was on september 30, 2008 6:53 pm. That was in a PM to me. It went a little something like this:

so........when in the past 20 days have you gotten them to me, big guy? You're first line was "okay, no problem".....you finished the paragraph with , "I will". Yet.......nothing from you. You have yet to list these experts and the claims you attribute to them.

what, didn't you know KMC saves all your PMs?

jaden101
it's an ongoing theme with Parker...he mentions all these so called experts yet never actually provides any scientific evidence for it...the only time i recall him ever mentioning anyone that wasn't David Ray Griffin (a theologist and historian and not a physicist or chemist) was the lead architect on the WTC...and look how that turned out...relying on the alleged testimony of a man who supposedly said the towers should have stood after 9-11...despite hime being dead over a decade.

so since then he never bothers providing any names cause he knows how easily they're rubbished

his modus operandi is to either quote people who agree with him and say "well said...go you...show them people who are afraid of the truth" or other such virtual fellating of other members who are sympathetic to his viewpoint...or he goes off on a tangent about Clinton or Kennedy despite it being a completely unrelated topic

Mr Parker
really? last I heard about these sources and experts you speak of was on september 30, 2008 6:53 pm. That was in a PM to me. It went a little something like this:

so........when in the past 20 days have you gotten them to me, big guy? You're first line was "okay, no problem".....you finished the paragraph with , "I will". Yet.......nothing from you. You have yet to list these experts and the claims you attribute to them.

what, didn't you know KMC saves all your PMs?

Funny how you only posted PART of it instead of the ENTIRE pm.You conveniently left out the part about how I changed my mind and decided not to waste my time with you because your STILL living in a fairy tale land that oswald killed kennedy and was the lone assassin. laughing laughing AGAIN I brought up points over there on that thread you ignored that proves it was people within the government and that the warren commission never had any interest in solving the truth that you conviently never bothered to address.Have you already forgotten that part? roll eyes (sarcastic) AGAIN,if you STILL believe in that fairy tale warren commission report that there was no conspiracy and oswald did it despite the fact that even ANOTHER government panel in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong and there was another shooter involved,then your clearly in denial about kennedy just like you are on 9/11.

AGAIN I changed my mind on deciding to share that with you since you wont even bother to read the book I referred you to that proves it all and didnt even bother looking at the link that covers it as well.If you wont do THAT,then theres no reasoon to believe you will look at these other links that I would provide you as well.duh.

As I said in that pm that you only posted PART of,if your still swallowing the lies and propaganda by the government that oswald did it,then your way beyond hopeless on being reasoned with on 9/11 so your worht the bother.Like i said in the pm,people who STILL swallow that fairy tale warren commission report which you ADMITTED to back there that you do,are so far gone with the lies and propaganda of the government,that their hopeless to be reasoned with on 9/11.THOSE people I dont even try to reason with.The people I DO attempt to reason with on it are the ones who can at least accept the truth that the CIA was behind kennedy because its pretty easy to show what a fool they are for being able to accept the CIA killed kennedy but that they had nothing to do with 9/11 though.Its easy to show them how stupid they are to accept it that the CIA killed kennedy but had nothing to do with 9/11 since the CIA is still as evil now as it was back then.

However since YOU still swallow that garbage about oswald being the lone assassin,YOU are obviously hopely to be reasoned with on that as you proved by not even looking at that thread I provided back there with takes DOZENS of hours to go through before being able to see the truth about it.anyone who had an interest in the truth,would take the time to look through it.

YOU brought up the kennedy assassination on that thread remember? 9/11 is something I have gotten tired of wasting my time with on people like who make retarded comments like people who accept the official version dont have an education. laughing thats ANOTHER reason I wont bother with you on it because that right there shows your lack of intelligence. YOU brought up the kennedy assassination,you want to talk about THAT,then I MIGHT consider discussing that one with you and making you look stupid when you defend the official version cause I have never been able to find anybody here that has any interest in THAT topic.9/11 I have talked about until I have been blue in my face so for the reasons I just listed,Im not going to waste time with you on that one especially since I know form others on other message boards as well that they have all had the same experince I have that no matter how much evidence they post that proves it was an inside job,it always goes ignored and they also like me,have never had anybody on the net come out and say-wow Im convinced now,your right it was an inside job.Like anybody with logic and common sense would. stick out tongue

lord xyz
he's like jimmy two times from goodfellas..."i'm gonna go get the papers get the papers"

and that's not even all of them from that single post...i've seen him do it in almost every post he makes...especially in the Kennedy thread..which somehow...once again he's managed to mention in another completely unrelated thread I find it absolutely hilarious when all someone has to do is quote him for lulz.

Mr Parker
Funny how you only posted PART of it instead of the ENTIRE pm.You conveniently left out the part about how I changed my mind and decided not to waste my time with you because your STILL living in a fairy tale land that oswald killed kennedy and was the lone assassin. laughing laughing AGAIN I brought up points over there on that thread you ignored that proves it was people within the government and that the warren commission never had any interest in solving the truth that you conviently never bothered to address.Have you already forgotten that part? roll eyes (sarcastic) AGAIN,if you STILL believe in that fairy tale warren commission report that there was no conspiracy and oswald did it despite the fact that even ANOTHER government panel in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong and there was another shooter involved,then your clearly in denial about kennedy just like you are on 9/11.

AGAIN I changed my mind on deciding to share that with you since you wont even bother to read the book I referred you to that proves it all and didnt even bother looking at the link that covers it as well.If you wont do THAT,then theres no reasoon to believe you will look at these other links that I would provide you as well.duh.

As I said in that pm that you only posted PART of,if your still swallowing the lies and propaganda by the government that oswald did it,then your way beyond hopeless on being reasoned with on 9/11 so your worht the bother.Like i said in the pm,people who STILL swallow that fairy tale warren commission report which you ADMITTED to back there that you do,are so far gone with the lies and propaganda of the government,that their hopeless to be reasoned with on 9/11.THOSE people I dont even try to reason with.The people I DO attempt to reason with on it are the ones who can at least accept the truth that the CIA was behind kennedy because its pretty easy to show what a fool they are for being able to accept the CIA killed kennedy but that they had nothing to do with 9/11 though.Its easy to show them how stupid they are to accept it that the CIA killed kennedy but had nothing to do with 9/11 since the CIA is still as evil now as it was back then.

However since YOU still swallow that garbage about oswald being the lone assassin,YOU are obviously hopely to be reasoned with on that as you proved by not even looking at that thread I provided back there with takes DOZENS of hours to go through before being able to see the truth about it.anyone who had an interest in the truth,would take the time to look through it.

YOU brought up the kennedy assassination on that thread remember? 9/11 is something I have gotten tired of wasting my time with on people like who make retarded comments like people who accept the official version dont have an education. laughing thats ANOTHER reason I wont bother with you on it because that right there shows your lack of intelligence. YOU brought up the kennedy assassination,you want to talk about THAT,then I MIGHT consider discussing that one with you and making you look stupid when you defend the official version cause I have never been able to find anybody here that has any interest in THAT topic.9/11 I have talked about until I have been blue in my face so for the reasons I just listed,I'm not going to waste time with you on that one especially since I know form others on other message boards as well that they have all had the same experince I have that no matter how much evidence they post that proves it was an inside job,it always goes ignored and they also like me,have never had anybody on the net come out and say-wow I'm convinced now,your right it was an inside job.Like anybody with logic and common sense would. stick out tongue

I obviously made a mistake here when I said that you were saying earlier up there -people who accept the official version dont have an education.you obviously didnt say that and I want to make it clear I'm not saying that either,what you DID say as we can see up there was-you claim those who have an education are coincidence theorists.see THATS just plain retarded and why I refuse to go any further with you on 9/11 not only cause you wont even read the book i referred you to and didnt take a look at the link i posted on the sept 11th thread,but again also because your implying right there that people who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commission dont have an education. laughing laughing now THATS retarded.

and yes the truth is people like you who accept the official 9/11 version are 9/11 coincidence theorists and people such as yourself who still swallow the fairy tale warren commission report are REALLY coincidence theorists.

jaden101
you're the only person who refuses to read evidence opposing your viewpoint...so don't try and shake that stick at someone else

Wei Phoenix
So is this still supposed to be happening or what?

KharmaDog
Quit picking on Parker. He's obviously retarded. And it's cruel to make fun of people that can't defend themselves. mad

lord xyz
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Quit picking on Parker. He's obviously retarded. And it's cruel to make fun of people that can't defend themselves. mad He really brings it upon himself.

jaden101
Yeaaahhh...Whatever happened to this whole thing again?

KharmaDog
Yeaaahhh...Whatever happened to this whole thing again?

Like all conspiracy prophecies that fall flat on their face.....it has been ignored.

Lycanthrope
We needed a new perpetual enemy. The cold War ended and to keep the "Orwellian" panic in the sheeple the World Banking trusts needed a new perpetual enemy. One that,unlike Russia, would never be quelled. Well they found it in Islamic Fundamentalists. Its not a theory, Its fact. We knew about and enabled 9/11 ........................

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
We needed a new perpetual enemy. The cold War ended and to keep the "Orwellian" panic in the sheeple the World Banking trusts needed a new perpetual enemy. One that,unlike Russia, would never be quelled. Well they found it in Islamic Fundamentalists. Its not a theory, Its fact. We knew about and enabled 9/11 ........................

I can't tell if you are serious or not.

Evil Dead
so when is president Bush going to go through with this terror attack he's been planning?

Mr Parker

exactly.well said.

Evil Dead
Deano......you started this laughable thread, now tell us......when is president Bush going to follow through with these terrorist attacks he's been planning?

don't be one of those idiots who make wild assertions then run when there's no possibility of them ever coming true. come back in this thread and post that you were being a jackass.

lil bitchiness

the same Bush who is only a puppet for "the 3L337"

Although now, Obama without teleprompter sounds very similar to him.

Robtard
Any day now, those that know the truth, the real truth will be redeemed. Just you all wait.

(This is what the conspiracy-clowns fall back on).

Symmetric Chaos
Wow, this brings back memories. Remember that second 9/11? Those were the days, huh. We sure looked like fools for questioning Deano.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wow, this brings back memories. Remember that second 9/11? Those were the days, huh. We sure looked like fools for questioning Deano.

To tell the truth, I felt it was a letdown, just like most Part 2's are.

With the exception of Superman II, Star Trek 2: The Wrath Of Khan, Evil Dead 2 and The Godfather II.

KharmaDog
exactly.well said.

Yes, avoid the fact that nothing happened and the fact that everyone is pointing that out.

Well played.

ChakraStrings
Well once the glorious return of the Soviet Union arises, the great Red Banner shall be hung across the doorsteps of the foolish Western World, Lenin shall be revivied from his long sleep and Communism shall triumph over Democracy.

That's what we're on about, right?

Robtard
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Well once the glorious return of the Soviet Union arises, the great Red Banner shall be hung across the doorsteps of the foolish Western World, Lenin shall be revivied from his long sleep and Communism shall triumph over Democracy.

That's what we're on about, right?

No, that's Omega Red. This is Bush planning another 9/11-like attack so he can fully seize power from a fearful and obedient American public. Any day now.

Ace of Knaves
The cold War ended

Not true. It's still going on right now. The situation in the middle east is the last actual battle ground of the cold war. Otherwise, the political war of words hasn't gone away, it only gotten more polite.

KharmaDog
How remarkable is it that Deano and parker are absent from this thread now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.