It seems Savage Hulk is > Odin Powered Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
Since Rulk owned Odin Powered Thor and since Savage Hulk beat Rulk =

Savage Hulk > Odin Powered Thor

eek!

jalek moye
no cuz Thor was beating the shit outta rulk

all hulk did was evade him till he over heated then punched him.

Thor > Hulk > red hulk

Endrict Nuul
FearofGecko is trolling again....reported.

The Pict
dureek So it seems!

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

eek!

Not really. What does it count ?

1) Thor owned by Rulk

2) Rulk owned by Thor

Thor is the only one in the trio who did not get a win.

The Pict

2) Rulk owned by Thor

confused

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I hate Thor with a passion but even I saw that Thor was getting up in that ass and would've killed him if Hulk didn't intervene, hell even Red Hulk said so.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah I hate Thor with a passion but even I saw that Thor was getting up in that ass and would've killed him if Hulk didn't intervene, hell even Red Hulk said so. I agree, Rulk said straight from his mouth, he was lucky Hulk charge at him, because Thor would of got his revenge.

I always believe Thor and Hulk were rivals stick out tongue

DigiMark007
It's a classic writing tactic. If someone beats up everyone, then loses to another character, that character looks better in comparison. Loeb was writing precisely for the fanboys who will eat this stuff up.

A healthy dose of misconstruing the facts on FoB's part obviously helps the lunacy.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee

I always believe Thor and Hulk were rivals stick out tongue

I always said the same thing about them with The Juggernaut.

FearOfBlood
Not really. What does it count ?

1) Thor owned by Rulk

2) Rulk owned by Thor

Sorry, i meant to say Rulk owned by Hulk.

DigiMark007
Sorry, i meant to say Rulk owned by Hulk.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
A healthy dose of misconstruing the facts on FoB's part obviously helps the lunacy.

uhuh

Endless Mike
It was implied in the comic that Thor would have killed him if they had fought again

BTW, when was it confirmed that current Thor had the Odinpower?

FearOfBlood
All that counts...

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8433/hulk6020yb5.jpg

DigiMark007
All that counts...

No. Not really. And if you bothered to intelligently back your favorite character, you'd do a lot more in terms of rep-building for him than you ever will by warping events to fit your inflated sense of his importance.

There's a reason no one listens to you, and I know you're not dumb enough not to know why that is.

Pyron_Knight
Thor sucker-shotted Rulk.
Hulk fought a weakened Red Hulk.
All there is to it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It was implied in the comic that Thor would have killed him if they had fought again

BTW, when was it confirmed that current Thor had the Odinpower? In Thor comics, awhile ago.

Endrict Nuul
No. Not really. And if you bothered to intelligently back your favorite character, you'd do a lot more in terms of rep-building for him than you ever will by warping events to fit your inflated sense of his importance.

There's a reason no one listens to you, and I know you're not dumb enough not to know why that is.

Digi, I dont care what you have to say about this......he has admitted that he trolls with Hulk stuff.

snyper1982
ABC logic FTW!!!

fangirl101
No@Thisthread.

quanchi112
This thread stinks of Hulk bias. Thor had Rulk beat and then Savage Hulk beat the leftovers.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Hulk6015.jpg

So this is?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by llagrok

So this is?

This is Rulk admitting that Thor was going to more than likely kill him, thus proving that this thor is better than Hulk. Hulk had to get the strength to beat him. Thor's current strength was more than enough to put Rulk down.

llagrok
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This is Rulk admitting that Thor was going to more than likely kill him, thus proving that this thor is better than Hulk. Hulk had to get the strength to beat him. Thor's current strength was more than enough to put Rulk down.

Exactly.

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok

So this is? The truth obviously. Fearofblood is trolling again.

FearOfBlood

There's a reason no one listens to you.

No, in this board no one listens to anyone talks the true. KMC hate for hulk(s) or Sentry is huge. In any other board, for example, wwh and Sentry are well above top tier, world breaker hulk is a cosmic being and Rulk is above skyfather. The most overrated and popular chars here are simply not at that level (Thor with Odin's Force, Thanos, Darkseid, Superman, Flash, Ice Man, Doomsday).

Hulk(s) and Sentry are at the top of chain food and nothing can change it.

Proof ?

1) WWH beat Sentry (WWH#5)
2) Rulk beat Odin Powered Thor (hulk#5)
3) Savage Hulk (depowered from wwh power up) BEAT Rulk

(Hulk#6: Thor sucker shots Rulk and is taking it to him then gets stopped so Hulk can use a Rocky III strategy to win.

FearOfBlood
double post

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
The truth obviously. Fearofblood is trolling again.

But will he get banned again? not likely......

DigiMark007
Dumb opinions are dumb opinions. It's not a bannable offense. He has a litany of warnings and a temp ban for other incidents, but he's wasting his own time in threads like these far more than he's a burden to the forum.

llagrok
Dumb opinions are dumb opinions. It's not a bannable offense. He has a litany of warnings and a temp ban for other incidents, but he's wasting his own time in threads like these far more than he's a burden to the forum.

Continuously offending KMC is an offense though :/

iceman24567
No all of that is your opinion not fact we and most of human kind dont like for others to force their opinion a on us.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
But will he get banned again? not likely...... Look we all know what he is doing. He is entitled to his own opinion. If he wants to claim Hulk>Galactus he is only lying to himself. Let him be. He is harmless.

Wei Phoenix
No, in this board no one listens to anyone talks the true. KMC hate for hulk(s) or Sentry is huge. In any other board, for example, wwh and Sentry are well above top tier, world breaker hulk is a cosmic being and Rulk is above skyfather. The most overrated and popular chars here are simply not at that level (Thor with Odin's Force, Thanos, Darkseid, Superman, Flash, Ice Man, Doomsday).

Hulk(s) and Sentry are at the top of chain food and nothing can change it.

Proof ?

1) WWH beat Sentry (WWH#5)
2) Rulk beat Odin Powered Thor (hulk#5)
3) Savage Hulk (depowered from wwh power up) BEAT Rulk

(Hulk#6: Thor sucker shots Rulk and is taking it to him then gets stopped so Hulk can use a Rocky III strategy to win.

No Banner beat Reynolds in WWH. They both reverted, and WWH didn't do so great against Juggernaut. He knocked everyone else out that was in his way but he had to side step Cain.

If Thor suckered shot him then took the advantage then didn't Hulk sucker shot him and take the advantage after Thor put the hurtin on him?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Look we all know what he is doing. He is entitled to his own opinion. If he wants to claim Hulk>Galactus he is only lying to himself. Let him be. He is harmless. No posting bait like this is harmful to the forum we get excited enough when it comes to regular debating posting opinions in this section instead of things that are relevant to the vs forum is trolling or spam.

iceman24567
The guy is basically saying his favorite characters are the strongest no matter what we or the actual company thinks it rather annoying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
No posting bait like this is harmful to the forum we get excited enough when it comes to regular debating posting opinions in this section instead of things that are relevant to the vs forum is trolling or spam. People bait me all the time. Seriously,most of us are adults. Get over it. Its only comics. erm

zeel
marvel is high as of recently, what they are doing with the hulks is stupid.

No hulk should be a match for RKT.

piss poor writing is all i can say.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
People bait me all the time. Seriously,most of us are adults. Get over it. Its only comics. erm Well when they bait you its related to what we usual do with him he baits people and it has nothing to do with our opinions only his matters did you read the rest of my post or just the bait part? Please dont reply to my posts if you only read bits of them its like a waste of time eek!

Badabing

eek! I guess we didn't read the same comic. dur Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.