Who's hands move the fastest? Wonder Woman's Or Silver Surfer's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
???

Zack Fair
I am such a pervert.

Starscream M
WW imo

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I am such a pervert. why? does surfer get you going? ermmhappy

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
why? does surfer get you going? ermmhappy He's a Ken Doll. How can he get anyone going?

Zack Fair
Bald and naked silver aliens have always been my weakness.

snyper1982
I would say surfer because he is by fsr the faster of the two. Generally speaking speed and reaction time go hand in hand. If you are able to move and maneuver at FTL that means your reactions are FTL as well.

fangirl101
Originally posted by snyper1982
I would say surfer because he is by fsr the faster of the two. Generally speaking speed and reaction time go hand in hand. If you are able to move and maneuver at FTL that means your reactions are FTL as well.
Who's hands have been shown to move faster?

Cavalier
I would say surfer because he is by fsr the faster of the two. Generally speaking speed and reaction time go hand in hand. If you are able to move and maneuver at FTL that means your reactions are FTL as well. Yeah... no.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Cavalier
Yeah... no.
ZOMG at that slogan under your sig. I almost spit out my Diet pepsi.

snyper1982
Originally posted by fangirl101
Who's hands have been shown to move faster?

Well tecnically the surfers. Because he moves thousands and thousands of times light speed, and his hands are connected to him, so they were to moving at thousands and thousands of times light speed. WW has never touched that level of hand speed. Oh Snap!

snyper1982
Originally posted by Cavalier
Yeah... no.

Care to explain why that is wrong? Or is that to much to ask?

Mindship
I am such a pervert. laughing

--------------------------------

"Who's hands move the fastest? Wonder Woman's Or Silver Surfer's?"
Boy. Seems that WW vs SS h2h thread has inspired some spinoff threads.

Originally posted by fangirl101
Who's hands have been shown to move faster? Excellent point. Certainly WW has consistently shown to move her hands, um, very fast (damn you, Zack Fair).

On the other hand, it may be inferred from Surfer's open powerset...well, you know... wink

Cavalier
Care to explain why that is wrong? Or is that to much to ask? If you can show me a feat of Surfer moving a hand independently from the rest of the body as fast as he can accelerate through space, I'll shut up.

Bouboumaster
Surfer

The Great Galen
Bald and naked silver aliens have always been my weakness.

Her hands have given clark and bruce relief in nanoseconds....hands down Diana.

Badabing
The thread starter and everyone who posted all get warnings......Closed. uhuh

durelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.