Wonder Woman vs. The Weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cavalier
No lasso.

Weird starts intangible.

Stoic
The Weird gets my vote.

Mindset
wtf is The Weird?

Priest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weird_(comics)
Weird ftw

DigiMark007
What has the Weird done? Based on the Rann/Thanagar stuff currently, he hasn't displayed anything that would inspire fear in most meta-level characters, let alone someone like WW.

Cavalier
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What has the Weird done? Based on the Rann/Thanagar stuff currently, he hasn't displayed anything that would inspire fear in most meta-level characters, let alone someone like WW. Went a few rounds with the JLA when he first appeared, I think.

He knocked Superman around a bit.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Cavalier
Went a few rounds with the JLA when he first appeared, I think.

He knocked Superman around a bit.

Hmm. New-character jobber aura may have been in affect. I think I'm familiar with the brief arc you're talking about, but don't remember the specifics. Something after that would be good though, just to corroborate it. Because he clearly isn't Supes' level in his current stuff.

Cavalier
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm. New-character jobber aura may have been in affect. I think I'm familiar with the brief arc you're talking about, but don't remember the specifics. Something after that would be good though, just to corroborate it. Because he clearly isn't Supes' level in his current stuff. At some point I'll pick up his stuff, and will probably make a respect thread.

Cavalier
I don't actually know if he is Wonder Woman level, as his RT Holy War showings are all over the place, and I haven't read enough of his older stuff to judge.

It's actually a step down from where he used to be placed on the forum, which was right below Surfer... in the few threads that he was featured in, anyways.

DigiMark007
Well colored me surprised. I thought about him for the tourney, then started reading RT Holy War and was like "pfft!" and forgot about it altogether.

Horrificus
Treated Martian Manhunter and the rest of them, like dolls.
JLA compared his physical strength to that of Supes. And, that was just the physical part.
Then, he stalemated a possed Superman, and that other powerhouse with the mohawk and red costume. They were possesed because they were the most powerful beings on the planet or something like that.

And Weird stalemated them at the same time.

comicfan11
Prolly the Weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.