Ryu Hayabusa vs The Dark Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The superninja versus the secret Sith apprentice of Darth Vader.

Ryu is armed with the Plasma Saber Mk.III rather than his Dragon Sword in order to match The Apprentice's lightsaber.

Can Ryu survive the Sith's wrath? Or will the Apprentice add another tally mark?

Becci
Starkiller.

Bardock42
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you serious?

Dark-Jaxx
Starkiller.

Easily.

First_Tsurugi06
What, we can't just call him Galen Marek yet?

Dark-Jaxx
Starkiller is easier to say. It's one word and one syllable less. 131

Becci
Starkiller also sound more massive. Calling him by his full name would sound more like braging with knowledge of the name than stating the winner.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
Starkiller also sound more massive. no expression

Should I do it?

Seems too easy...

Aw fvck it.

That's what she said.

NonSensi-Klown
You beat me to everything... sad

Anyway, yes. Marek wins with ease ('tis how I've been trained to say it).

ESB -1138
Starkiller laughs at Ryu's sad attempt to even approach him.

Wil7
Starkiller decimates Ryu. Not even a close battle.

Zack Fair
wow so besides the force what has starkiller done?

MadMel
he ripped off the canon of an ATST with his bare hands (though not sure if that was force aided or not), and is an accomplished saber duelist, being able to take on Darth Vader, shaak ti and other jedi in combat..

Becci
Originally posted by Zack Fair
wow so besides the force what has starkiller done?

You are going to defend Hayabusa? *Grabs popcorn*

NonSensi-Klown
No, he's not. Because, even SBP knows how badly Ryu will get raped here.

Starkiller's taken out Shaak-Ti, taken out Vader (He raped him) and almost held his own against Sideous (Until he got raped). As far as feats, he's dismantled droids and AT-ST's with the force, casually tossed TIE-fighters, etc.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Zack Fair
wow so besides the force what has starkiller done? He doesn't really need anything else.

Zack Fair
I am not defending Hayabusa. I simply haven't played the game, so I asked what the guy has done, and since IMO the Force is overkill and cheap I wanted to know what he has done without it.

About the The Force Unleashed game...I dunno I was kind of hyped about it but then I played the demo and it died for me. It wasn't bad...I guess it just wasn't my style.

...The Apprentice beat Vader? Wow. I am so not playing it now. *Fanboy uproar*

Dark-Jaxx
I honestly don't know why people freaked out and got their testicles wrapped in a knot because Marek beat Vader.

I mean, it's not like there haven't been Sith Lords more powerful than him before.

Estacado
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
No, he's not. Because, even SBP knows how badly Ryu will get raped here.

Starkiller's taken out Shaak-Ti, taken out Vader (He raped him) and almost held his own against Sideous (Until he got raped). As far as feats, he's dismantled droids and AT-ST's with the force, casually tossed TIE-fighters, etc.
He beat the Emperor but Kota told Starkiller to spare him or he would be right back where he started.

MadMel
i thought it depended on which ending the player chose?
though obviously only one ending is canon erm

Estacado
Originally posted by MadMel
i thought it depended on which ending the player chose?
though obviously only one ending is canon erm
In the bad ending Vader dies..
I was talking about the good one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xv8LwZBXHU&feature=related

MadMel
saw both endings...and all i can say is....HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
*awesomegasm*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.