7 more of DC's best vs. 7 more of Marvel's best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel (Classic)
Red Tornado
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
Maxima
Lobo

vs.

Hulk
Super Skrull
Nova(Current)
Sersi
Morg
Iron Man (Extremis)
Count Nefaria

Same rules. All stuck in a indestructible inertron stadium. 1 mile high 5 miles wide. They start at opposite ends.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wonder Woman
That's funny on so many levels.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Red Hulk
That's funny on so many levels.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wonder Woman is easily top-tier.

DigiMark007
DC. The weak links of the fight are on Marvel's side. They might have the top 1-2 (or possibly not) but there isn't an easy out on DC.

Priest
Wonder Woman is considered one of DC's best? confused

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Priest
Wonder Woman is considered one of DC's best? confused

Clearly he's pooling the low-to-mid herald range. No one here would be on the "real" top 7 in terms of power.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t489508.html

Acrosurge
You know, I just want to see Lobo and Morg go at it. Count Nefaria vs Captain Marvel would be pretty sweet as well.

Enyalus
Team DC for a slight majority.

Count Nefaria and Hulk are the only true powerhouses on the Marvel team.

And by Classic Captain Marvel, did you mean the Pre Crisis version? no expression

kakuzu
Count Nefaria, Sersi, an Morg are the only things Marvel has. Count Nefaria can pretty much shrug off everything thrown at him. Sersi can turn them to skrulls lol. Morg will he can serve as a distraction. However due to to many people on the dc team they could pull this off because it would be to many power houses.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Enyalus
And by Classic Captain Marvel, did you mean the Pre Crisis version? no expression

Does it make a difference? There was only 1 of him pre-crisis, unlike Superman with 2 main versions. So despite the change of scenery (different earth) his feats should be valid.

darthgoober
Is this WWH or Savage? Is Lobo cloning?

Mindset
Why is Iron Man on this list?

kakuzu
I'm guessing Savage Hulk. As for Lobo in battles I rarely see the clone version so I assumed it was normal.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mindset
IDK, shouldn't he be able to pull a win against Red Tornado? I mean, a cyberpath vs an Android...

kakuzu

Ironman is a threat. Who else has a suit to swim, go in space, fight Hulk, an even take on Gods? You may have heard of ships that can do that but suits? Then the newest one can even take over other technology.

Mindset
Originally posted by kakuzu
Ironman is a threat. Who else has a suit to swim, go in space, fight Hulk, an even take on Gods? You may have heard of ships that can do that but suits? Then the newest one can even take over other technology. You realize he only gets his standard armor in this fight don't you?

And it isn't his suit that can take over tech, that's him.

Mindset
Originally posted by darthgoober
IDK, shouldn't he be able to pull a win against Red Tornado? I mean, a cyberpath vs an Android... An Android with a consciousness, I doubt his cyberpathy would work.

darthgoober
An Android with a consciousness, I doubt his cyberpathy would work.
You could be right, I'm not that familiar with either.

fangirl101
You could be right, I'm not that familiar with either.
I really thought Iron Man and Red Tornado would be a great match. I had no Idea who the victor would be. I'm inclined to go with IM. Becuz Reddy is pretty much a One trick Pony.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Does it make a difference? There was only 1 of him pre-crisis, unlike Superman with 2 main versions. So despite the change of scenery (different earth) his feats should be valid.

Yeah...true. That just means DC wins even harder.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The universe still got rewritten and every character in it started getting written at a far lower level. It might technically be the same character, but it'd be a lot like using Captain America's feats from the Golden Age IMO.

fangirl101
The universe still got rewritten and every character in it started getting written at a far lower level. It might technically be the same character, but it'd be a lot like using Captain America's feats from the Golden Age IMO.
You would be correct. Since Superman was the measuring stick of everyone else, CM who was always considered his near equal would then have been depowered as well. Strange thing tho, Superman once again started out with the LOS. That is precrisis stuff right there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.