Kingdom Come Superman Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins this?

Endrict Nuul
KC supes 10/10

Philosophía
no expression

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
KC supes 10/10 KC meet Trinity Superman.

KC is more powerful then Trinity Superman!! Now its time to prove he superior to or lesser then Sentry *****! evil face

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

iceman24567
Kingdom Come Superman easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kingdom Come Superman easily. What has he done?

iceman24567
More than Sentry can ever do. I already hink regular Superman beat Sentry so obviously a stronger older Superman obviously wins this to me.

vansonbee
More than Sentry can ever do. I already hink regular Superman beat Sentry so obviously a stronger older Superman obviously wins this to me. Now let prove trinity superman can take Sentry then we move on to KC.
Ready FIGHT! evil face

quanchi112
More than Sentry can ever do. I already hink regular Superman beat Sentry so obviously a stronger older Superman obviously wins this to me. Nah. I guess we just disagree,but I only wanted to point out the lack of KC Superman feats to you anyways.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah. I guess we just disagree,but I only wanted to point out the lack of KC Superman feats to you anyways. You didn't point out the lack of anything...

Anyway, KC Supes.

Enyalus
KC Supes. In a rape, if Supes went both ways.

kakuzu
KC wins this pretty easily. He is pretty much a stronger wiser version of Superman. Sentry wouldn't even be able to take on a regular Supes. He would die to this one. He was smart enough to take away the lions skin from Hercules which made him invulnerable to physical attack.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman.

Notice how I didn't say KC Superman, only Superman.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman.

Notice how I didn't say KC Superman, only Superman.

Lol that just means we don't even need KC it would be to much.

namorsubby
KC supes 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
You didn't point out the lack of anything...

Anyway, KC Supes. What feats makes you feel that kc Supes wins this then. Go ahead bran. Lets see what you got.

Red Hulk
What feats makes you feel that kc Supes wins this then. Go ahead bran. Lets see what you got. That's a pretty Aster (it was something close) Phoenix moment right there... you haven't proven anything, yet you want me to prove something...

Anyway, the whole basis for KC Supes winning is that he's above regular Supes (his powers are stronger, and he did a lot better against Herc)... I don't know what you want me to prove here.

quanchi112
That's a pretty Aster (it was something close) Phoenix moment right there... you haven't proven anything, yet you want me to prove something...

Anyway, the whole basis for KC Supes winning is that he's above regular Supes (his powers are stronger, and he did a lot better against Herc)... I don't know what you want me to prove here. Oh so he took one punch from herc and looked better off. So, he is exactly how far above regular Superman? Is the only feat you are factoring in?

Enyalus
He took a full powered blast from Magog without flinching...lol

Red Hulk
Oh so he took one punch from herc and looked better off so he is exactly how far above regular Superman? Is the only feat you are factoring in? Yes.

There's really no other comparison besides that one...
But, his hearing is better (which would imply his powers are better), his vision seems a hell of a lot better, he's got years and years of solar absorption in him, etc.

He may not have much, but I wasn't saying he does either.

Enyalus
Yes.

But, his hearing is better (which would imply his powers are better), his vision seems a hell of a lot better, he's got years and years of solar absorption in him, etc.

He may not have much, but I wasn't saying he does either.

Due to his years of solar absorption, he's also immune to Kryptonite (and...possibly magic?)

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Enyalus
Due to his years of solar absorption, he's also immune to Kryptonite (and...possibly magic?) I know.

Seems highly immune to magic...

---

Anyway I just found this:
http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/comics/?cm=10557

I'm exited! Finally we get to see him unload on someone.

Enyalus
*slips him twenty bucks* Just trying to help the cause.

Red Hulk
*slips him twenty bucks* Just trying to help the cause. High five!

Enyalus
My room number is 352. That $20 wasn't for nothing. Wear something slutty.

Red Hulk
My room number is 352. That $20 wasn't for nothing. Wear something slutty. My mouth doesn't touch cock tonight no matter what happens...

No homo

Enyalus
Lol. I can live with that.

quanchi112
Yes.

He may not have much, but I wasn't saying he does either. Well,it seems your prolly the kind of poster who thinks Superman is greater than Sentry anyways. Im just saying with the Terrax feat,cosmic cube,genis vell showing,and the WW Hulk showing I think he is too much. I dont think kc Supes woul dhang with WW Hulk at all like Sentry did. But I guess we just disagree.

When does Kimbo fight Shamrock? Is it on regular tv?

Dark-Jaxx
Well,it seems your prolly the kind of poster who thinks Superman is greater than Sentry anyways.

When does Kimbo fight Shamrock? Is it on regular tv? He is.

I would like to know this as well.

quanchi112
He is.

I would like to know this as well. I disagree but you already knew that. Id say universally online Superman and sentry is split pretty much 50/50.

Red Hulk
Well,it seems your prolly the kind of poster who thinks Superman is greater than Sentry anyways. Im just saying with the Terrax feat,cosmic cube,genis vell showing,and the WW Hulk showing I think he is too much. I dont think kc Supes woul dhang with WW Hulk at all like Sentry did. But I guess we just disagree.

When does Kimbo fight Shamrock? Is it on regular tv? Of course, that why I picked KC Supes. Even if Supes and Sentry split, logic would indicate that KC Supes would win...
We don't know what he's capable of. He's always calm, and we haven't seen him pissed off except the one time when it was said he would cower Satan.

October 4th.
The best news though, is that phucking Arlovski was added to the card!
He's fighting Roy 'Big Country' Nelson; apparently IFL champions are the way to go...
There's also Jake Shields, Carano, and She-Wanderlei.
It's their best card yet by far.

quanchi112
Of course, that why I picked KC Supes. Even if Supes and Sentry split, logic would indicate that KC Supes would win...
We don't know what he's capable of. He's always calm, and we haven't seen him pissed off except the one time when it was said he would cower Satan.

October 4th.
The best news though, is that phucking Arlovski was added to the card!
He's fighting Roy 'Big Country' Nelson; apparently IFL champions are the way to go...
There's also Jake Shields, Carano, and She-Wanderlei.
It's their best card yet by far. I still think that kc Supes isnt high enough over Supes to beat Sentry. All would be slobber knockers.

I saw kimbo on espn the other day. I hope he wins just because of his mystique.

Dark-Jaxx
I still think that kc Supes isnt high enough over Supes to beat Sentry. All would be slobber knockers.

I saw kimbo on espn the other day. I hope he wins just because of his mystique. Superman is high enough to beat Sentry IMO.

I hope he loses. Cause I'm a hater.

quanchi112
Superman is high enough to beat Sentry IMO.

I hope he loses. Cause I'm a hater. I know you feel this way. Like I said its pretty much split down the middle online in general.

Red Hulk
I still think that kc Supes isnt high enough over Supes to beat Sentry. All would be slobber knockers.

I saw kimbo on espn the other day. I hope he wins just because of his mystique. Slightly higher would still be higher... but based on the Herc incident... he seemed a lot higher.
Anyway, what I'm confuzzled about, is how you have Sentry winning then. confused

I hope he loses... but Ken is probably going down in the first minute... meh.

The sad part is that people will probably think he's above Roy and Andrei. sad

Dark-Jaxx
I hope Ken wins, cause I got drunk and claimed that even now at over 40 years of age Ken can beat Kimbo's ass. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Slightly higher would still be higher... but based on the Herc incident... he seemed a lot higher.
Anyway, what I'm confuzzled about, is how you have Sentry winning then. confused

I hope he loses... but Ken is probably going down in the first minute... meh.

The sad part is that people will probably think he's above Roy and Andrei. sad Sentry is slightly higher than Supes as well. Sentry beat Terrax easier than kc Supes beat Herc. That isnt his only feat either. Just sayin.

Why no kimbo love?

Dark-Jaxx
Isn't Terrax like...The Diet coke of Heralds? no expression

Cause of his hype mostly...He is not as good a fighter as some morons claim he is.

Red Hulk
Sentry is slightly higher than Supes as well. Sentry beat Terrax easier than kc Supes beat Herc. That isnt his only feat either. Just sayin.

Why no kimbo love? But you just said that they split 50/50... and I'm curious as to how you think he's even, let alone above Supes...
And KC Supes one punched Herc... he went through less actions to accomplish his feat.

Because he's an overrated MMA fighter who has been called one of the best standup artists in the game by many a person... hell, he even said that he wanted to take James Thompson 3 rounds. laughing out loud

I'll watch everyone of his novelty acts, but when you have one of the top 10 HW's on the same card (fighting someone way better than Kimbo as well), he deserves nothing in comparison.

Dark-Jaxx
And he named two of his son's Kevin and a daughter Kevinra.

Dick.

Red Hulk
And he named two of his son's Kevin and a daughter Kevinra.

Dick. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
no expression What? haermm

Red Hulk
I hope you made that up...

Dark-Jaxx
I didn't. haermm

He has six kids, all of their name's start with K, those are three of em.

Red Hulk
I didn't. haermm

He has six kids, all of their name's start with K, those are three of em. Oh sweet Jesus...

Does he think he's George Foreman or something?

Dark-Jaxx
Don't know laughing out loud

But seriously...How the fvck are you gonna name two of your kids Kevin, and a daughter Kevnra? no expression

Enyalus
I would like to know what was wrong with their mother...she should have veto power, or something.

Red Hulk
How the hell is 'Kevinra' even pronounced? I hope it's not how it looks...

Dark-Jaxx
Kimbo prolly exploded her eye when she tried to object. haermm

I assume Kev-in-ra, with emhasi on the "in."

quanchi112
Isn't Terrax like...The Diet coke of Heralds? no expression

Cause of his hype mostly...He is not as good a fighter as some morons claim he is. He is still powerful and still isnt the weakest of the heralds. Did you ever read that new warriors arc where he wrecked earth until the Surfer showed up.Originally posted by Red Hulk
But you just said that they split 50/50... and I'm curious as to how you think he's even, let alone above Supes...
And KC Supes one punched Herc... he went through less actions to accomplish his feat.

Because he's an overrated MMA fighter who has been called one of the best standup artists in the game by many a person... hell, he even said that he wanted to take James Thompson 3 rounds. laughing out loud

I'll watch everyone of his novelty acts, but when you have one of the top 10 HW's on the same card (fighting someone way better than Kimbo as well), he deserves nothing in comparison. Pay attention to what I actually type. I said amongst posters its a 50/50 split not according to me. I meant that 50 percent of the comic book fans seem divided as to who wins this in general on all the boards.

Sentry has more impressive feats imo to give kc Supes the win over him.

Of course kimbo is overrated but that doesnt mean we cant help but watch him.

comicfan11
KC Supes 9.9999/10

vansonbee
Originally posted by comicfan11
Sentry 9.9999/10 Fixed*

Why do you think KC superman have a chance?

Sentry feats are much better*

comicfan11
Originally posted by vansonbee
Fixed*

Why do you think KC superman have a chance?

Sentry feats are much better*

Of course they are.

Lift a hellicarier - Fail
Beat Namor in Avengers/Invaders - Fail
Beat WWH - Fail
Have a good showing against Female Ultron the first time - Fail

So if you think of it Sentry = Fail.

Oh wait but I forgot
He blitzed Attuma.
OMG this has to count for something...

On the other hand I don't believe that anyone disputes that Superman (original is at least on Sentry's level)

And we all know how KC Superman compared to Superman in JSA #13.

So KC Superman > Superman > Sentry

quanchi112
Of course they are.

Beat WWH - Fail

So if you think of it Sentry = Fail.

Oh wait but I forgot
He blitzed Attuma.
OMG this has to count for something...

On the other hand I don't believe that anyone disputes that Superman (original is at least on Sentry's level)

And we all know how KC Superman compared to Superman in JSA #13.

So KC Superman > Superman > Sentry So,you leave out held the power of a cosmic cube. You leave out trashing Terrax like he was a street leveler. You leave out an impressive showings against Genis-vell. You leave out the fact he burned WW Hulk out.

Yeah,Id say its safe to say he matches up with kc Supes who is just a top tier as well.

comicfan11
So,you leave out held the power of a cosmic cube. You leave out trashing Terrax like he was a street leveler. You leave out an impressive showings against Genis-vell. You leave out the fact he burned WW Hulk out.

Yeah,Id say its safe to say he matches up with kc Supes who is just a top tier as well.

I don't leave them out

But a character with low showings like the one's I mentioned doesn't get my respect and certainly not a single win over KC Supes.

And you also have mentioned Terrax as a loser in another thread...

tkitna
Of course they are.

Beat WWH - Fail

*sigh*

Everybody likes to use the helicarrier feat, but everybody also realizes what really happened. He was trying to save peoples lives, not smash the helicarrier.

Basing a feat upon a comic that showed Namor punch the Sentry and then the Sentry punching him back a few panels later? Do you really think Namor could beat Sentry? Be honest with yourself for once.

Stalemating the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk while sitting there taking his punches while smiling. Yeah, thats a horrible feat.

Was told to hold back by Ms. Marvel the whole time (Did you even read it?). Ultron didnt fare to well when the kid gloves were off though did she?

Deep down, you know in your heart that you have failed for even posting those feats.

As for the fight itself, I dont know really. KC Superman sure does seem to be above the normal Superman, but then again, Sentry has been portrayed at times as being above everybody in Marvel too. I really dont know, but the popular vote seems to be with KC Supes. Guess I dont share the same opinion.

vansonbee
I don't leave them out

But a character with low showings like the one's I mentioned doesn't get my respect and certainly not a single win over KC Supes.

And you also have mentioned Terrax as a loser in another thread... Terrax is a loser, depending who you compare his ass too. evil face

Hellicarier was full of people, you monkeys! Trying to balance the ship with people inside isn't easy!

Enyalus
Terrax was trashed by Gamora, too. You don't need to be a Superman clone in order to take him down.

quanchi112
I don't leave them out

And you also have mentioned Terrax as a loser in another thread... Terrax is still powerful and is still a planet destroyer the same thing Superman is.

Humbling Terrax is more impressive than taking a Herc punch imo.

quanchi112
Terrax was trashed by Gamora, too. You don't need to be a Superman clone in order to take him down. When?

Dark-Jaxx
Terrax is still powerful and is still a planet destroyer the same thing Superman is.

Humbling Terrax is more impressive than taking a Herc punch imo. Destroying a planet doesn't mean shit if you don't have much strength, durability, or speed.

Just sayin. I don't really know a whole lot about Terrax so I could very likely be wrong.

quanchi112
Destroying a planet doesn't mean shit if you don't have much strength, durability, or speed.

Just sayin. I don't really know a whole lot about Terrax so I could very likely be wrong. Sentry does have durability,strength,and speed. no expression

This is about Sentry and Superman,not Terrax. But easily destroying Terrax who has planet destroying power is awesome imo.

Dark-Jaxx
Sentry does have durability,strength,and speed. no expression

This is about Sentry and Superman,not Terrax. But easily destroying Terrax who has planet destroying power is awesome imo. I was talking about Terrax. no expression

quanchi112
I was talking about Terrax. no expression I know. The thing is though if Sentry can easily rape a planet destroyer then he can definitely beat Superman. We disagree on the outcome.

Dark-Jaxx
I know. The thing is though if Sentry can easily rape a planet destroyer then he can definitely beat Superman. We disagree on the outcome. That doesn't even make sense.

Superman is faster, stronger, and more durable than Terrax, OR Sentry.

Being a planet destroyer doesn't mean shit if you don't have the neccessary strength, durability, or speed.

Which Superman has.

Avlon
KC Supes stomps Sentry.

quanchi112
That doesn't even make sense.

Superman is faster, stronger, and more durable than Terrax, OR Sentry.

Being a planet destroyer doesn't mean shit if you don't have the neccessary strength, durability, or speed.

Which Superman has. Being a planet destroyer means you have the power to destroy a planet. Sentry humbled him like a street thug.

Sentry is stronger and more durable than Superman imo.

Superman vs kc Supes would go down to the wire as well,just like this would only Sentry pulls it off.

Red Hulk
Pay attention to what I actually type. I said amongst posters its a 50/50 split not according to me. I meant that 50 percent of the comic book fans seem divided as to who wins this in general on all the boards.

Sentry has more impressive feats imo to give kc Supes the win over him.

Of course kimbo is overrated but that doesnt mean we cant help but watch him. Why would I pay attention to what you actually write when I quoted it off memory? Was this supposed to be a super serious debate? What was the point in bringing it up then if you were going to ignore it as soon as you needed to anyway?

Anyway, it was basically irrelevant, but the real question is why you thought Sentry was above regular Supes?

Pay attention to what I actually type.
I said I'll watch him, but I don't have to like him. winkiss

Dark-Jaxx
Being a planet destroyer means you have the power to destroy a planet. Sentry humbled him like a street thug.

Superman vs kc Supes would go down to the wire as well,just like this would only Sentry pulls it off. 1. K. Doesn't mean he is fast and durable enough to fight someone as fast and strong as Sentry.

2. Based on?

3. ...What? I'm not entirely sure what you just said.

comicfan11
Originally posted by tkitna
*sigh*

Everybody likes to use the helicarrier feat, but everybody also realizes what really happened. He was trying to save peoples lives, not smash the helicarrier.

Basing a feat upon a comic that showed Namor punch the Sentry and then the Sentry punching him back a few panels later? Do you really think Namor could beat Sentry? Be honest with yourself for once.

Stalemating the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk while sitting there taking his punches while smiling. Yeah, thats a horrible feat.

Was told to hold back by Ms. Marvel the whole time (Did you even read it?). Ultron didnt fare to well when the kid gloves were off though did she?

Deep down, you know in your heart that you have failed for even posting those feats.

As for the fight itself, I dont know really. KC Superman sure does seem to be above the normal Superman, but then again, Sentry has been portrayed at times as being above everybody in Marvel too. I really dont know, but the popular vote seems to be with KC Supes. Guess I dont share the same opinion.

WTF has lifting the Hellicarier with smashing it has to do?
Yeah everybody realizes what happened that's why nearly everybody votes for KC Supes.

Of course I think that Namor wouldn't beat Sentry but the fact is that still he clobered him.

As for Sentry vs WWH the fact still is at the end of the day WWH standing, Sentry collapsing like a brick.

And I don't need you who doesn't know me and for whose opinion I don't give a **** to tell me to be honest. Got it?
You are nothing, just someone who happens to like comics like me, so don't you ever try to patronize me or another poster again like this. GOT IT?
As for the feats I posted I guess most of the posters on these boards
share the same opinion with me because only you and another poster support Sentry in this fight.
I'd say you are far closer to the very definition of fail for taking Sentry's side in this battle than me.

Deathstroke
Wait wait wait...let me get this straight. Arlovski is fighting this saturday?

Endrict Nuul

Quan, are you feeling ok?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Wait wait wait...let me get this straight. Arlovski is fighting this saturday? Yes. Free.

I'm surprised as well.

Enyalus
When?

Annihilation.

tkitna
WTF has lifting the Hellicarier with smashing it has to do?
Yeah everybody realizes what happened that's why nearly everybody votes for KC Supes.

He could have easily exerted more power which in case would have either smashed the helicarrier or he would have flown right through it. Pretty much exactly the opposite of what he was trying to accomplish. See Marvel isnt like DC where Superman guides planes down with one hand as he picks his nose with the other. It took Thor and Gladiator to bring one down before and they were struggling while doing it. I dont expect you to ever understand though.

He punched him once and Sentry punched him back. How does that equate to a clobbering in your world?

Obviously another book you've never read. The fact remains that Banner was standing there when the fight was over. Pick up the book someday. Its not good, but it might educate you some.

I'm sorry if i'm not losing sleep over some punk assed, pimply faced kid trying to act like a tough guy behind a keyboard. If you posted like you had a clue once in awhile, maybe I wouldnt need to be so harsh on you. GOT IT?

Hey, i'm not a follower like you. Thats all. Most educated posters on this board realize the feats you mentioned were weak, they just dont have the time or energy to explain it to you. I was ambitious and thought i'd do you a favor and shed some light. As for KC Superman, I already said that I wasnt sure, but I do hold Sentry in a higher regard than normal Superman, so it makes my decision that much harder.

Priest
Annihilation.
Didn't that happened when Terrax was all "bugified" confused

The Great Galen
So let's see...KC supes whom is eesentially a stronger sups with more experience vs Sentry. If it wasnt for Namor beating the crap outta Sentry I might have considered this somewhat fair....

Avlon
Not only does standard Superman outclass Sentry in just about every category, but Sentry's attacks may actually make Superman more powerful.

Supes for the win. KC Supes stomps.

quanchi112
Why would I pay attention to what you actually write when I quoted it off memory? Was this supposed to be a super serious debate? What was the point in bringing it up then if you were going to ignore it as soon as you needed to anyway?

Anyway, it was basically irrelevant, but the real question is why you thought Sentry was above regular Supes?

Pay attention to what I actually type.
I said I'll watch him, but I don't have to like him. winkiss I have told you my reasoning and explained the 50/50 thing.

1. K. Doesn't mean he is fast and durable enough to fight someone as fast and strong as Sentry.

2. Based on?

3. ...What? I'm not entirely sure what you just said. Sentry didnt use his speed. He just stood there and pwned a planet destroyer. If sentry used his speed to beat him youd have a point but he didnt,so....

WW Hulk fight,imo WW Hulk would violate Supes.

Most agree that kc Supes is more than reg Supes,but if they fought this fight would go down to the wire. There would be no domination.

Quan, are you feeling ok? Yes,are you? If you ventured outside here youd realize a lot view Sentry as more than Superman. Originally posted by Enyalus
Annihilation. Really,I cant remember. Was he at his top shape?

Red Hulk
I have told you my reasoning and explained the 50/50 thing.
Why do you think Sentry is above Supes though? If it's because of better feats... then I don't know what to say.

---

Also, for this battle (and I don't know why I need to say it), but Sentry's power would power up Superman.

quanchi112
Why do you think Sentry is above Supes though?

---

Also, for this battle (and I don't know why I need to say it), but Sentry's power would power up Superman. Genis-vell,WW Hulk burn out,cosmic cube,Terrax humiliation.

You really think he'd power up Superman?

The Pict
KC Superman easy.

Regular Superman has the feats that put him way above Sentry, KC Superman is just spite.

Red Hulk
Genis-vell,WW Hulk burn out,cosmic cube,Terrax humiliation.

You really think he'd power up Superman? Intriguing. I'm not willing to contrast these next to Supe's best feats, but I'm curious as to where they would stand.

That's his power source that Sentry apparently holds in him. He let's any of that out, and you got an amped Superman.

Avlon
Originally posted by The Pict
KC Superman easy.

Regular Superman has the feats that put him way above Sentry, KC Superman is just spite.

Agreed.

Originally posted by Avlon
Superman absorbs and returns the blasts of Evilstar...who is powered by 1 million suns. smile

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8628/manofsteel130p13bd3.th.jpghttp://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7161/manofsteel130p14bp1.th.jpghttp://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6298/manofsteel130p15fn8.th.jpghttp://img89.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Sentry would probably power Superman up just like Evilstar did.

quanchi112
Intriguing. I'm not willing to contrast these next to Supe's best feats, but I'm curious as to where they would stand.

That's his power source that Sentry apparently holds in him. He let's any of that out, and you got an amped Superman. Name some great Superman feats. Go right on ahead.

But,you didnt answer my question. I said do you think he'd empower Supes further.

Red Hulk
Name some great Superman feats. Go right on ahead.

But,you didnt answer my question. I said do you think he'd empower Supes further. No. I never said I was going to. That's a job for a Superman supporter. Do you think every post has to result in a debate that you want or something?
I was just seeing what you base Sentry's level on.

I did answer your question though... this is why I can't have debates with you...
Sentry's power source amps Superman. Sunlight+Superman=amp

So 'yes' if you actually need me to spell it out for you.

quanchi112
No. I never said I was going to. That's a job for a Superman supporter. Do you think every post has to result in a debate that you want or something?
I was just seeing what you base Sentry's level on.

I did answer your question though... this is why I can't have debates with you...
Sentry's power source amps Superman. Sunlight+Superman=amp

So 'yes' if you actually need me to spell it out for you. Wouldnt that also empower Sentry since they both are powered by solar energy?

You seem to respond to me and then refuse to answer my questions. Dont respond to me and expect me to answer your questions if you cant do the same. You ask for feats and then cant name any your own.

Cavalier
Wouldnt that also empower Sentry since they both are powered by solar energy? lolz?

Is a battery getting powered up whenever it's used to power an object?

Red Hulk
Wouldnt that also empower Sentry since they both are powered by solar energy?

You seem to respond to me and then refuse to answer my questions. Dont respond to me and expect me to answer your questions if you cant do the same. You ask for feats and then cant name any your own. The energy is coming from Sentry... no expression

Are you insane? You can't make people do what they don't want to do, or don't care to do.
I asked a question, you willingly answered. You told me to do something, right after I said I wouldn't...
That's like me saying I won't eat catpoop, and then you telling me to eat catpoop, and then flipping out because I already said I wouldn't eat catpoop after I asked you to eat catpoop, and you ate it. I never said I was going to eat the catpoop Quan.

Either way, if I knew nothing about Supes the Superman respect thread is right there, so I don't know how the last sentence tells anything.

Avlon
Originally posted by Cavalier
lolz?

Is a battery getting powered up whenever it's used to power an object?

LOL

Looks like Supes would even have an answer to the void should that ever come up.

Superman uses Torquasm VO (T-VO) AND Torquasm Rao on the fly to dissolve an endless supply of magical/psychic/ and physical Adversary clones.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6587/adventuresofsuperman586dt7.th.jpghttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6568/adventuresofsuperman586qm0.th.jpghttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/115/adventuresofsuperman586aq8.th.jpg

Red Hulk
On another note... how the hell do people make it a habit of arguing with Quan? If I have to endure another response, I swear my head's going to implode.

That's heart right there.

Cavalier
Are you insane? You can't make people do what they don't want to do, or don't care to do.
I asked a question, you willingly answered. You told me to do something, right after I said I wouldn't...
That's like me saying I won't eat catpoop, and then you telling me to eat catpoop, and then flipping out because I already said I wouldn't eat catpoop after I asked you to eat catpoop, and you ate it. I never said I was going to eat the catpoop Quan.
Me thinks Quanchi's been spending a little too much time on KMC.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Great Galen
So let's see...KC supes whom is eesentially a stronger sups with more experience vs Sentry. If it wasnt for Namor beating the crap outta Sentry I might have considered this somewhat fair....

Please, I beg anybody to give me the issue that this happened in. I keep hearing about it, but have never read this particular comic. I know it cant be the Invaders/Avengers book, so it must be something else that I must have missed.

Avlon
Me thinks Quanchi's been spending a little too much time on KMC.

You think?

laughing

Cavalier
You think?

laughing lolz.

tkitna
This theory that Sentry would power up Superman is interesting. If Reed Richards and Ultron cant figure out his energy signature, i'm having a hard time believing that posters on this board have it all figured out.

Its not simple solar energy people.

quanchi112
lolz?

Is a battery getting powered up whenever it's used to power an object? Please explain to me why it powers up Superman yet does nothing for sentry.Originally posted by Red Hulk
The energy is coming from Sentry... no expression

Either way, if I knew nothing about Supes the Superman respect thread is right there, so I don't know how the last sentence tells anything. You asked me for a reasoning why Sentry beats him. I answered. Then when I asked for for a few examples you claimed you werent a Superman follower and that I should ask them. So,really you think Superman wins for unknown reasons and wont if you have any disclose them with me. Fine.

On another note... how the hell do people make it a habit of arguing with Quan? If I have to endure another response, I swear my head's going to implode.

That's heart right there. Dont respond to me then. You respond to me then say you cant take it. Really, your such a child sometimes.Originally posted by Avlon
LOL

Looks like Supes would even have an answer to the void should that ever come up. You think Supes could beat the Void?Originally posted by Avlon
You think?

laughing I post a lot. Thats for sure.

Cavalier
Please explain to me why it powers up Superman yet does nothing for sentry. Because Sentry's expelling the energy.

Unless you're trying to say that Sentry's going to absorb his own attack, you need to rethink this.

quanchi112
Because Sentry's expelling the energy.

Unless you're trying to say that Sentry's going to absorb his own attack, you need to rethink this. He can also ko Superman regardless of the solar energy he absorbs he absorbs. erm

Red Hulk
You asked me for a reasoning why Sentry beats him. I answered. Then when I asked for for a few examples you claimed you werent a Superman follower and that I should ask them. So,really you think Superman wins for unknown reasons and wont if you have any disclose them with me. Fine.

Dont respond to me then. You respond to me then say you cant take it. Really, your such a child sometimes. You told me to get a few examples after I said I wasn't going to get into the highest feat wins war...

Even the smartest fish takes bait.
It's hard not to respond, but it's painful to. That's why I don't partake in debates after I go to bed. It serves as a cutoff.

Avlon
You think Supes could beat the Void?

Yup. Already showed proof towards it too.

Dark-Jaxx
Sentry didnt use his speed. He just stood there and pwned a planet destroyer. If sentry used his speed to beat him youd have a point but he didnt,so....

WW Hulk fight,imo WW Hulk would violate Supes.

Most agree that kc Supes is more than reg Supes,but if they fought this fight would go down to the wire. There would be no domination. 1. Sentry has superhuman speed, period. He can react far faster than any human. Nice dodging the point of him also being far stronger though. Your logic is bullshit.

2. Cause you're a Marvel fanboy. WWH has no feats prior to Worldbreaker to suggest any such thing.

3. Yeah, there would, whatwith Superman being able to do the same.

Cavalier
He can also ko Superman regardless of the solar energy he absorbs he absorbs. erm Nice dodge.

quanchi112
You told me to get a few examples after I said I wasn't going to get into the highest feat wins war...

Even the smartest fish takes bait.
It's hard not to respond, but it's painful to. That's why I don't partake in debates after I go to bed. It serves as a cutoff. Dont complain about debating with me when you yourself are the one who engages me first. Just sayin. Please dont dodge the same question I answered.Originally posted by Avlon
Yup. Already showed proof towards it too. Ok,should I post losses from Superman's history that the Void could easily replicate imo.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Sentry has superhuman speed, period. He can react far faster than any human. Nice dodging the point of him also being far stronger though. Your logic is bullshit.

2. Cause you're a Marvel fanboy. WWH has no feats prior to Worldbreaker to suggest any such thing.

3. Yeah, there would, whatwith Superman being able to do the same. Sentry can use superspeed but he didnt against Terrax. Thats the point.

WW Hulk was the strongest Hulk has ever been. If you dont think he has any feats to say he is physically above Superman then Im baffled by your ignorance.

At least we agree that kc Supes and Supes are in the same league. Thats what I wanted to prove. Sentry is above them both imo. They woul dalll be close battles though.Originally posted by Cavalier
Nice dodge. Its true,unless yu think a sunamped Supes is unbeatable.

Dark-Jaxx
1. The point is Terrax is too much of a pussy up close to deal with Sentry or Superman.

2. Even though his feats do not even compare to Superman's? Let's just say WWH is above Superman in strength(let's just say), Superman still has him beat in speed, versatility, and durability.

3. I never said that. KC Superman is supposed to be above normal Superman, which means by default he>Sentry.

Cavalier
Its true,unless yu think a sunamped Supes is unbeatable. I didn't even disagree with you, just noted that you had no counter, so you posted something irrelevant in reply to me.

I sense a pattern.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Priest
Didn't that happened when Terrax was all "bugified" confused

You'd have to "prove" it effected his power level, though. wink

Anywho, I remember Terrax being owned plenty of times before. Anyone else coming up with more examples off the top of their head?

quanchi112
1. The point is Terrax is too much of a pussy up close to deal with Sentry or Superman.

2. Even though his feats do not even compare to Superman's? Let's just say WWH is above Superman in strength(let's just say), Superman still has him beat in speed, versatility, and durability.

3. I never said that. KC Superman is supposed to be above normal Superman, which means by default he>Sentry. 1.Against sentry for sure. Against Superman,itd be closer imo.

How do we know Superman has him beat in speed and durability?

According to you but not according to me. Many hold Sentry in higher regard than Superman.

I didn't even disagree with you, just noted that you had no counter, so you posted something irrelevant in reply to me.

I sense a pattern. Even though he is sunamped that doesnt make him unbeatable. Thats the point. He didnt even knock WW who is beneath him physically. I ask you again,is he unbeatable with a sunamp?

Dark-Jaxx
1.Against sentry for sure. Against Superman,itd be closer imo.

How do we know Superman has him beat in speed and durability?

According to you but not according to me. Many hold Sentry in higher regard than Superman. 1. Nah. Sentry<Superman.

2. no expression.

Dude...Did you just question Superman's speed superiority over WWH? erm

Oh, and the answer is FEATS.

3. And most hold Superman in higher regard. Go figure.

Lol, you attempted an Appeal to the Majority fallacy and failed at it.

Cavalier
Even though he is sunamped that doesnt make him unbeatable. Thats the point. He didnt even knock WW who is beneath him physically. I ask you again,is he unbeatable with a sunamp? What the fudge?

I was pointing out how imbecilic your assessment that Sentry's own attacks are gonna amp Sentry were, and you dodged by going off on this tangent about a sunamped Superman.

You still have failed to respond to my initial statement. I don't even want a response, but it's funny to see you dance around it by posting things that are completely irrelevant to try to compensate.

quanchi112
1. Nah. Sentry<Superman.

2. no expression.

Dude...Did you just question Superman's speed superiority over WWH? erm

Oh, and the answer is FEATS.

3. And most hold Superman in higher regard. Go figure.

1.According to you,not me. smile

2.Based on?

3.No,I was talking about Sentry. Thats who I thought you were discussing. Sentry didnt evade his punches he flew into them. Supes woul dget pwned imo if we would substitute him into Sentry's place in ww 5.

Which ones? Of course Superman has more. He only has his appearances outnumbered 35-1.

3.Not true. Leave kmc and you would know that simply isnt true.

stormultt
this would be a very gruesome n gorry fight HAHAHAHA...but once tha blood n tha cries for help r all over sentry will be tha one standin in all his glory in front of a sun that shines throughout tha universe

SENTRY WIN!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
1.According to you,not me. smile

2.Based on?

3.No,I was talking about Sentry. Thats who I thought you were discussing. Sentry didnt evade his punches he flew into them. Supes woul dget pwned imo if we would substitute him into Sentry's place in ww 5.

Which ones? Of course Superman has more. He only has his appearances outnumbered 35-1.

3.Not true. Leave kmc and you would know that simply isnt true. 1. Yeah, and I take my own word in much higher regard than yours.

2. Feats.

3. So because he is too stupid to dodge he>Superman? Lol. And Superman has taken more.

A few of him flying in space and showing reaction time above Sentry, as for durability, the Sun-Eater comes to mind.

3. Leave KMC and go where? To that epic fail Herochat you go to? Lul no.

kakuzu
Has Sentry ever been put against some one he could actually beat? From what I've seen he always loses and then when he does get support it from him breaking Terraxs handle not even the axe, and fighting Hulk and getting beat up worse they anybody who fought Hulk in history but only giving Hulk about as much damage as Iron could.

Is there any proof Sentry can fight people like Gladiator, Superman, and Black Adam? From what I've seen he was never really up there but the same two feats are always used and they don't make sense.

Take the Hulk fight. Speedfreak did more damage to Hulk then Sentry did. Does this make him stronger then Sentry? No. I want a feat Sentry did that many others couldn't or could do but with alot of effort.

KC for the win..................

Enyalus
Holding his own against Photon was pretty cool (erm, it was Genis as Photon, right?)

kakuzu
Holding his own against Photon was pretty cool (erm, it was Genis as Photon, right?) Your saying the fight where it was remarked the power being released was enough to destroy planets? If so yeah it was but people make the assumption it was Sentrys fist doing that and it was stated by caps that it was just energy. I don't even think Sentry was the one releasing it. Maybe I'm thinking of Binary...

Enyalus
Originally posted by kakuzu
Your saying the fight where it was remarked the power being released was enough to destroy planets? If so yeah it was but people make the assumption it was Sentrys fist doing that and it was stated by caps that it was just energy. I don't even think Sentry was the one releasing it. Maybe I'm thinking of Binary...

Yeah, that's the fight. And Genis definitely had enough power to destroy planets with just sheer energy. So it probably a combination of their power.

kakuzu
Yeah, that's the fight. And Genis definitely had enough power to destroy planets with just sheer energy. So it probably a combination of their power. Good I thought I was mixing up things again like how I some how mixed up Thanos and Lobo one time????

Enyalus
LMAO. One is Purple and bald, the other is white with thick black hair. How'd you manage that?

EDIT: Yes, I always capitalize the word 'Purple' out of respect for Thanos.

Dark-Jaxx
You forgot to mention one is buff and toned, and the other is really fat. stick out tongue

Enyalus
You forgot to mention one is buff and toned, and the other is really fat. stick out tongue

....Wasn't that during the One Million run where it depicts Lobo as extremely overweight? lol. It was hilarious. Reminded me of The Violator from Spawn.

Dark-Jaxx
I was actually talking about Thanos being the fat one. haermm

And before some asshat comes in saying Thanos is just bulky and is layered muscle, I know, but sometimes he just looks fat. no expression

kakuzu
LMAO. One is Purple and bald, the other is white with thick black hair. How'd you manage that?

EDIT: Yes, I always capitalize the word 'Purple' out of respect for Thanos. Lol I just started comics and since they both couldn't die I guess that was it. Still they look nothing alike. It would have been okay if it had been Gladiator and Superman but I had to be special I guess lol.

Red Hulk
Dont complain about debating with me when you yourself are the one who engages me first. Just sayin. Please dont dodge the same question I answered. ...

It must be my pre-cog, because you asked the question after I...

Nevermind, Jesus... sad
If I have to post the same thing over and over again in different words, then it's not worth it.

The Great Galen
Well anyways KC Supes has Sentry beat in every respect. Supes has actual MA skill and h2h superspeed, more powerful striking power, better durability, better travel speed and more experience...Sentry is a rookie compared to KC supes.

comicfan11
He could have easily exerted more power which in case would have either smashed the helicarrier or he would have flown right through it. Pretty much exactly the opposite of what he was trying to accomplish. See Marvel isnt like DC where Superman guides planes down with one hand as he picks his nose with the other. It took Thor and Gladiator to bring one down before and they were struggling while doing it. I dont expect you to ever understand though.

He punched him once and Sentry punched him back. How does that equate to a clobbering in your world?

Obviously another book you've never read. The fact remains that Banner was standing there when the fight was over. Pick up the book someday. Its not good, but it might educate you some.

I'm sorry if i'm not losing sleep over some punk assed, pimply faced kid trying to act like a tough guy behind a keyboard. If you posted like you had a clue once in awhile, maybe I wouldnt need to be so harsh on you. GOT IT?

Hey, i'm not a follower like you. Thats all. Most educated posters on this board realize the feats you mentioned were weak, they just dont have the time or energy to explain it to you. I was ambitious and thought i'd do you a favor and shed some light. As for KC Superman, I already said that I wasnt sure, but I do hold Sentry in a higher regard than normal Superman, so it makes my decision that much harder.

I've read all the books you've mentioned you stupid **** thing I can't say for you.

And O poor me a dumb ass **** from a country half the world away is being hard on me WTF am I going to do.

And as the thread goes on more and more posters prove that you fail.HARD

So don't act like you have a clue when you clearly don't.

tkitna

So don't act like you have a clue when you clearly don't.

The only people that have failed are obviously your parents.

fangirl101
Well Regular Superman is more powerful than Sentry and KC Superman is more powerful than regular Superman sooooooooooooooooo there you go.

iceman24567
The only people that have failed are obviously your parents. laughing Aww not nice.

tkitna
Originally posted by fangirl101
Well Regular Superman is more powerful than Sentry and KC Superman is more powerful than regular Superman sooooooooooooooooo there you go.

Opinionated lately? You speak as if its been proven that current Superman is more powerful than Sentry.

fangirl101
Opinionated lately? You speak as if its been proven that current Superman is more powerful than Sentry.
Moving the wheel's of maggeddon something solar system sized, saving the omniverse by pushing a rogue planet back to it's own dimension with vibrations, using heat vision to one shot despero, wiping mind control with sonics, flying from the earth to the end of the universe, and touching highfather's staff bare handed as well as pulling it from the source wall all are things that I just can't see Sentry doing. Not even close.

occultdestroyer
Moving the wheel's of maggeddon something solar system sized, saving the omniverse by pushing a rogue planet back to it's own dimension with vibrations, using heat vision to one shot despero, wiping mind control with sonics, flying from the earth to the end of the universe, and touching highfather's staff bare handed as well as pulling it from the source wall all are things that I just can't see Sentry doing. Not even close.
thumb up
QFT

Avlon

He is. Sentry is nothing but Apollo with better PR.

Avlon

Let's not forget erasing an endless horde of Hulk level opponents with T-vo. Absorbing another characters blasts who's power is also a million suns and returning it in a concentrated blast. Reversing reality warps (more than once). Patching rips in reality with his hands. Pwning a god of death.. Ect...

Philosophía
Absorbing another characters blasts who's power is also a million suns and returning it in a concentrated blast.

That sounds interesting.

From where is it ?

carver9
Put the scan up so I can show you something that one dumb pointed out that would throw that feat out of the window.

Not any more impressive then sentry ripping through the band of cyttorak like it was nothing. You do know that the bands are completely indestructible.

I dont think that despero would stand a chance against sentry but hey thats my opinion.

Lets not talk about mind controls, can you please explain to me how everyone on the planet forgot about sentry's existence.

A feat that even vulcan pulled off and sentry>>vulcan

Just like I cant see superman standing up to genis like sentry did or even lasting a minute against WWh (look at the konvikt fight, titus fight, despero, etc... one shotted and WWh>everyone that I have named), or overloading someone like absorbing man (look at what parasite do to superman and absorbing man>parasite). Sentry is a totally different case and a totally different powerset then superman. Superman has more showings and feats but so far sentry feats pratically makes him unbeatable.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Put the scan up so I can show you something that one dumb pointed out that would throw that feat out of the window.

Not any more impressive then sentry ripping through the band of cyttorak like it was nothing. You do know that the bands are completely indestructible.

I dont think that despero would stand a chance against sentry but hey thats my opinion.

Lets not talk about mind controls, can you please explain to me how everyone on the planet forgot about sentry's existence.

A feat that even vulcan pulled off and sentry>>vulcan

Just like I cant see superman standing up to genis like sentry did or even lasting a minute against WWh (look at the konvikt fight, titus fight, despero, etc... one shotted and WWh>everyone that I have named), or overloading someone like absorbing man (look at what parasite do to superman and absorbing man>parasite). Sentry is a totally different case and a totally different powerset then superman. Superman has more showings and feats but so far sentry feats pratically makes him unbeatable.

Everything you said fell on deaf ears. You seem to be a Superman hater. And Tho I loathe Superman becuz he's unbeatable, He is in a class outside of Sentry. Sentry would barely make the Justice League if He were in the DCU. Mentally unstable, can barely hold a hellicarrier, having trouble against the uber Slow WWH, ect. Superman has already beaten his own version of Absorbing man.

stormultt
Everything you said fell on deaf ears. You seem to be a Superman hater. And Tho I loathe Superman becuz he's unbeatable, He is in a class outside of Sentry. Sentry would barely make the Justice League if He were in the DCU. Mentally unstable, can barely hold a hellicarrier, having trouble against the uber Slow WWH, ect. Superman has already beaten his own version of Absorbing man.

first off sentry would porbably be tha envy of superman lol an yes i do thinks entry would win this hands down i really dont care about any of this hoolin and hollerin wen its all said n done sentry would be tha last standin um....not so much for superman tho lol

fangirl101
Originally posted by stormultt
first off sentry would porbably be tha envy of superman lol an yes i do thinks entry would win this hands down i really dont care about any of this hoolin and hollerin wen its all said n done sentry would be tha last standin um....not so much for superman tho lol
Should I just put you on ignore now? You seem worthy of it.

Superman is stronger than Sentry. By Far.
Faster? yes. In traveling and combat speed.
Better use of power? Um yeah. Superman.
Mentally sound? Superman?
Smart? Yeah Superman. Puts together cities in a blink of an eye.
The DC earth would laugh at Sentry's unstable ass if he tried to get in the league. Dr. light would Pwn him. He'd be bitched by Luthor. Despero would turn his mind off. He's not league material yet.

Endrict Nuul
Should I just put you on ignore now? You seem worthy of it.

Superman is stronger than Sentry. By Far.
Faster? yes. In traveling and combat speed.
Better use of power? Um yeah. Superman.
Mentally sound? Superman?
Smart? Yeah Superman. Puts together cities in a blink of an eye.
The DC earth would laugh at Sentry's unstable ass if he tried to get in the league. Dr. light would Pwn him. He'd be bitched by Luthor. Despero would turn his mind off. He's not league material yet.

Just inor him, he not wort it.

Avlon

Badabing
I've read all the books you've mentioned you stupid **** thing I can't say for you.

And O poor me a dumb ass **** from a country half the world away is being hard on me WTF am I going to do.

So don't act like you have a clue when you clearly don't. Originally posted by tkitna
The only people that have failed are obviously your parents. You both are warned for bashing. Please keep it civil. Thanks.

quanchi112
1. Yeah, and I take my own word in much higher regard than yours.

2. Feats.

3. So because he is too stupid to dodge he>Superman? Lol. And Superman has taken more.

A few of him flying in space and showing reaction time above Sentry, as for durability, the Sun-Eater comes to mind.

3. Leave KMC and go where? To that epic fail Herochat you go to? Lul no. 1.Ok,understood.

2.Which feats? Lets get specific.

3.Supes has gotten slammed in the face as well. He has gotten into struggles with Solomon Grundy. Fights in comics will always have them exchanging shots. Its the way it is.

What happened with the suneater? What were the circumstances?

Just telling you there are other boards. Stay here if you like,but I like being on multiple boards.

It must be my pre-cog, because you asked the question after I...

Nevermind, Jesus... sad
If I have to post the same thing over and over again in different words, then it's not worth it. If you have any further questions for me you know how to reach me.

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well anyways KC Supes has Sentry beat in every respect. Supes has actual MA skill and h2h superspeed, more powerful striking power, better durability, better travel speed and more experience...Sentry is a rookie compared to KC supes. Kc does have him in experience but I think Sentry is stronger and more durable.

iceman24567
More durable lets compare durability feats. Sentry got knocked down by Ms. Marvel after taking in a ton of energy Kc Supes moved super fast even with his body being ten times heavier and he took a shot from Hercules who knocked the hell out of regular Superman to no effect not too sure i say KC Superman is a notch above Sentry in all departments.

Dark-Jaxx
1.Ok,understood.

2.Which feats? Lets get specific.

3.Supes has gotten slammed in the face as well. He has gotten into struggles with Solomon Grundy. Fights in comics will always have them exchanging shots. Its the way it is.

What happened with the suneater? What were the circumstances?

Just telling you there are other boards. Stay here if you like,but I like being on multiple boards. 1. Yay.

2. Well, the Sun-Eater, ones of Superman flying to other galaxies in a matter of seconds or minutes(like in Infinite Crisis while chasing Superboy Prime), and pushing the Solar System sized Mageddon Wheel.

3. Solomon Grundy who at his best is stronger than Superman. And Superman in general fights better than Sentry.

I would have to look it up again, it's on the first page of Superman's Respect Thread though. But...It is called the "Sun-Eater" for a reason.

4. K.

quanchi112
1. Yay.

2. Well, the Sun-Eater, ones of Superman flying to other galaxies in a matter of seconds or minutes(like in Infinite Crisis while chasing Superboy Prime), and pushing the Solar System sized Mageddon Wheel.

3. Solomon Grundy who at his best is stronger than Superman. And Superman in general fights better than Sentry.

I would have to look it up again, it's on the first page of Superman's Respect Thread though. But...It is called the "Sun-Eater" for a reason.

4. K. 1.I understand that anyone holds their opinion higher than anyone else in general. I think im much more well-informed in general than you.

2.Whats flight speed have to do with this thread? tThis is kc Supes anyways. The mageddon whell is pretty vague and there are lots of questions about it.

3.Solomon may be stronger than Superman according to you,but he isnt stronger than sentry according to me.

These are all feats for Superman,but really we cant just hand them all over to kc,can we?

Estacado
Regular Superman would beat Sentry easily.
KC rapes.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Estacado
Regular Superman would beat Sentry easily.
KC rapes. Nah ah, since Sentry is from Marvel he wins.

DC MUST LOSE!

comicfan11
The only people that have failed are obviously your parents.

You shouldn't speak to your father that way you ****ing *******.
And don't you ever let me catch you talking like that for your grandmother again.

Now little internet wanking fanboy go **** yourself with some pointy object or something like that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>