Yuga Khan VS Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

quanchi112
Odin dominates.

guy222
Odin

fangirl101
Yuga Seems to have the more impressive energy manipulation powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Yuga Seems to have the more impressive energy manipulation powers. Odin seems to have more impressive feats. Who is the most powerful character Yuga took down who had their powers at the time of his victory?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin seems to have more impressive feats. Who is the most powerful character Yuga took down who had their powers at the time of his victory?
He beat the whole pantheon of New Gods with a blink of an eye. Manipulating the INFNITE energy of the source. He seems to be the more impressive. Depowering someone is just as impressive if you can cut them off from thier power. For instance, I'd be very impressed if someone could cut off surfer from the power cosmic. It means they can break Galactus's enchantment on surfer's body.

quanchi112
He beat the whole pantheon of New Gods with a blink of an eye. Manipulating the INFNITE energy of the source. He seems to be the more impressive. Depowering someone is just as impressive if you can cut them off from thier power. For instance, I'd be very impressed if someone could cut off surfer from the power cosmic. It means they can break Galactus's enchantment on surfer's body. No,he doesnt. Not at all. He cant depower Odin so how is that feat relevant to this thread.

Odin oneshotted the Surfer with his power. he doesnt need to depower someone to beat them.

This is impressive. The entire multiverse.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Journey_Into_Mystery_513_05.jpg

Odin stomps him...easily imo.

Allankles
No,he doesnt. Not at all. He cant depower Odin so how is that feat relevant to this thread.

Odin oneshotted the Surfer with his power. he doesnt need to depower someone to beat them.

This is impressive. The entire multiverse.

Odin stomps him...easily imo.

If Odin wins it won't be easy at all in fact I'm willing to wager Yuga hurts him significantly as well. The Source is an aspect of the Presence, it quite literally represents unlimited power and Yuga Khan has considerable power over it, so yeah I don't think Odin would win this easily (if he does win that is).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
If Odin wins it won't be easy at all in fact I'm willing to wager Yuga hurts him significantly as well. The Source is an aspect of the Presence, it quite literally represents unlimited power and Yuga Khan has considerable power over it, so yeah I don't think Odin would win this easily (if he does win that is). Yuga doesnt have the complete power over the source and isnt the source. Odin would stomp him imo. Yuga really hasnt beaten anyone impressive with their powers and since he cant depower Odin its a stomp.

Dark-Jaxx
He beat the whole Pantheon of the New Gods apparently...How is that not impressive? no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He beat the whole Pantheon of the New Gods apparently...How is that not impressive? no expression He depowered them. He cant depower Odin. laughing out loud no expression

Dark-Jaxx
He depowered them. He cant depower Odin. laughing out loud no expression Based on? smile

quanchi112
Based on? smile Does the Source power Odin?

Enyalus
The pain inflicted on him by Thanos is what powers Odin. Everyone knows this.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Enyalus
The pain inflicted on him by Thanos is what powers Odin. Everyone knows this. What?

quanchi112
What? He is joking.

Enyalus
He is joking.

thumb up smile

I think Odin wins a slight majority. Being able to make an entire Pantheon look foolish is an impressive feat.

Dark-Jaxx
Well the joke sucked.

Enyalus
Well the joke sucked.

It was funny because Quan is here. STFU. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Well the joke sucked. Lighten up.Originally posted by Enyalus
It was funny because Quan is here. STFU. stick out tongue Quit baiting me.

stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
It was funny because Quan is here. STFU. stick out tongue I'll be quiet for you only if you you swallow.

Enyalus
I'll be quiet for you only if you you swallow.

*kindly directs him towards Red Hulk or Gideon*

Dark-Jaxx
*kindly directs him towards Red Hulk or Gideon* No, I want you, and if you won't let me have you, I promise I will keep your corpse for fun times instead.

Enyalus
I like the latter option immensely over the former.

Dark-Jaxx
K.

Although I have to wait a few months for you to decompose before I can start, I like my corpses to have a many orifices as possble.

Red Hulk
K.

Although I have to wait a few months for you to decompose before I can start, I like my corpses to have a many orifices as possble. Depends how you preserve them.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm not gonna preserve him.

Bury him twelve feet in my back yard then dig him up.

Enyalus
Twelve feet...Heh. It's going to take a long, long time for me to decompose then.

quanchi112
sick

Red Hulk
I'm not gonna preserve him.

Bury him twelve feet in my back yard then dig him up. That's the type of shit I don't like.

Then you have maggots and all sorts of stuff crawling on your dewey afterwards.
Believe me, it's not as glorious as it sounds.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Red Hulk
That's the type of shit I don't like.

Then you have maggots and all sorts of stuff crawling on your dewey afterwards.
Believe me, it's not as glorious as it sounds. I use the maggot juices for my toothpaste nigga, and they create more orifices.

I just hope the intestines are well preserved, or at least enough left to use as a condom.

Red Hulk
I use the maggot juices for my toothpaste nigga, and they create more orifices.

I just hope the intestines are well preserved, or at least enough left to use as a condom. To each their own.

It doesn't work. The stomach serves as an excellent substitute for it though... if you have the time.

Dark-Jaxx
To each their own.

It doesn't work. The stomach serves as an excellent substitute for it though... if you have the time. Maybe.

I would have to do sumthin with te stomach to get it to go over my dong correctly, but I'll try it out.

Enyalus
I love you guys.

Dark-Jaxx
I don't love you. I'm only in it for the sex.

Enyalus
sad

Red Hulk
Maybe.

I would have to do sumthin with te stomach to get it to go over my dong correctly, but I'll try it out. Ya.

You got to stretch ones of the sphincters over the shaft, and then seal off the end (precise cutting helps). It's a little tricky, but practice makes perfect. thumb up

Now that I think of it, you don't really need a condom, so I guess I'll never know if it actually works... silly me. laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
Ya.

You got to stretch ones of the sphincters over the shaft, and then seal off the end (precise cutting helps). It's a little tricky, but practice makes perfect. thumb up

Now that I think of it, you don't really need a condom, so I guess I'll never know if it actually works... silly me. laughing out loud Well...It's not so much a condom as a penis protector.

There are all sorts of little nasties in corpses, some of which can potentially caus damage to your penis, biting or stinging it.

So I wear penis protectors.

Red Hulk
Well...It's not so much a condom as a penis protector.

There are all sorts of little nasties in corpses, some of which can potentially caus damage to your penis, biting or stinging it.

So I wear penis protectors. That's why you got to preserve them a little bit.

Dark-Jaxx
Meh.

Well, I gotta go cut my penis with a butterknife now.

Though I enjoyed this little talk. It was really sexy.

Bye. smile

Red Hulk
Meh.

Well, I gotta go cut my penis with a butterknife now.

Though I enjoyed this little talk. It was really sexy.

Bye. smile I got to go jerk off.

See ya.

occultdestroyer
Nice.
This is just ****ing nice!

You guys turned this thread into a spam thread.
**** you all!

Red Hulk
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Nice.
This is just ****ing nice!

You guys turned this thread into a spam thread.
**** you all! Right...

This has been done before, use the search.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=473295&highlight=title%3A(Yuga+Khan+vs+Odin)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342777&highlight=title%3A(Yuga+Khan+vs+Odin)

fangirl101
OMG at where this thread has lead.

Dark-Jaxx
OMG at where this thread has lead. You sound hawt. I think we should hook up.

quanchi112
You sound hawt. I think we should hook up. Your really creepy. Anyone who gets turned on in a comics message board is downright a creepo.

Dark-Jaxx
Your really creepy. Anyone who gets turned on in a comics message board is downright a creepo. Hey sexy. smile

quanchi112
Hey sexy. smile sick sick sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.