Virtual stock trade game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

world1111
Wall Street Survivor is the Web’s best fantasy stock trading game and investment contest portal where players can manage their own fantasy stock portfolios and compete risk-free against friends, peers, colleagues or other players for the most lucrative cash prizes on the web
hxxp:// borsegame. cjb.net

DangerousBeauty
dude.... you need permission this is gonna get closed pretty soon

Mando' Ade
omg, wtf, dude, lamest @$$ game anyone has ever posted on this website. honestly, just by looking at it i can tell that it is lame as #311. and you my friend are retarded if you think that that is an rpg or that this forum is the right place to post something like a link to a game on a different website. that is against the forum rules. not only that but you didnt even look at the thread that says "red this first!" in caps at the top of the page. if you had this would never have happened. but no big deal dude. its cool, now stfugtfo. N00B.

Jedireaper
CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE... C-L-O-S-E-D

JacopeX
I am playing this game for my VE class. It is pretty cool actually. smile

dragon47
Access denied but try again later on the READ FIRST forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.