Clone Wars Movie on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Outbound
"The animated adventures of Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be coming to television every week starting next week, and you'll soon be able to also enjoy the theatrical Clone Wars movie in your own home! Star Wars: The Clone Wars is coming to home video on November 11, as a single-disc DVD, two-disc Special Edition DVD, and -- the first for any Star Wars release -- a Hi-Def Blu-Ray release. The single and double-disc standard-definition versions both include the widescreen movie with Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround EX sound, and with feature-length audio commentary."

Yeah, I only made this into a thread to make the forum look a little more lively. srug

queeq
Blu Ray... hmmm, interesting.

S_D_J
any info on the extras?

what's on the second disc?

Robtard
Originally posted by S_D_J
any info on the extras?

what's on the second disc?

I think I can Netflix the second disc, I'll let you know, might be some time before I get it though.

queeq
We'll be waiting.

S_D_J
Originally posted by queeq
We'll be waiting.

patiently

queeq
Indeed. No rush.

Hybris
Has any of the yanks here bought the two disc dvd? If so, what are the extras big grin ?

Alliance
Originally posted by Hybris
Has any of the yanks here bought the two disc dvd? If so, what are the extras big grin ?

There is a documentary on:

The series and what they're trying to do with it. They go thourgh sneak previews of a lot of episodes yest to come in the first season and almost all the ones aired as of Rookies, explaining what they want to do.

The voice acting

The music. This has a coo

Alliance
Originally posted by Hybris

There is a documentary on:

The series and what they're trying to do with it. They go through sneak previews of a lot of episodes yest to come in the first season and almost all the ones aired as of Rookies, explaining what they want to do.

The voice acting

The music. This has a cool montage at the end of some of (what I think) are the better songs of the series. This music better be released....DO YOU HEAR ME LUCAS ANIMATION!

There is also:

A gallery that is redundant if you can use the pause button to check out the pretty painted backgrounds

All the webdocs that were released on SW.com

4 deleted/extended scenes which are slightly interesting, but probably should have been cut.

The teaser and theatrical trailer, as well as the trailer for the game.

A languages option which i have yet to explore...and never will.

~~~

All in all I dunno if the two disc is worth it. I found some value in the documentaries, but I'm more in the "avid" fan category with this series. If you're just getting this to add to your collection and going to get the series too, dont spring for this extra disc.

Also, may I add that this is the worst box art, disc art, and menus of ANY SW DVD I have ever purchased, including the previous Clone Wars series. Really lame Lucas Animation...IMPROVE your packaging on your product.

queeq
Damn... SW is going down the drain.

Alliance
Not really. Its still down there and I still love it lol.

queeq
laughing out loud

Hybris
Thanks for the info Alliance stick out tongue By the way did you see who made my sig? You made it sometime near the release of ROTS in theaters big grin

Alliance
Yah i know. That was a long time ago when I first joined KMC and its still one of the weirdest character pairings I've gotten lol

I'm much better now big grin

queeq
Nah.

Alliance
Your mom said so....

Hybris
so it's okay to make 'your mum' jokes but it's wrong to make fart jokes???

hypocrit !!! =D

Alliance
Leia: "I love you!..."

Han: "Your mom"

Slash_KMC
Leia: "I love you !"

Luke: "Your mom."

queeq
WHy the repetition... ?

Slash_KMC
First, it's not a repetition.

Second, I'm too lazy to form new phrases.

Alliance
Well, see that's the easy part. You don't have to form new phrases, you take actual dialogue from the film and replace one character's line with "your mom."

Making up fake dialogue for a film...

queeq
Ah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.