The thing Vs Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
they fight in Manhattan

Starscream M
Thing

allen4
doctor leonard samson,for the win........

comicfan11
Thing

occultdestroyer
Ben

Cavalier
Originally posted by Starscream M
Thing

Scoobless
Doc

redhotrash
Thing was clobbering folks when Samson was still a frat boy. Big edge in experience to Thing here.

tkitna
Thing

Endrict Nuul
Thing crushes him...

Stoic
I don't really even know if this would be a good fight, Samson has always seemed to be a super powered hostage to me over the years, so alll I can see him doing is bleeding all over the Things fists, or just getting choked out.

jalek moye
i think it could be a good fight, They have about equal strength. Thing has better durability and skill
and i figure that Doc samson has the agility advantage

zeel
sam has the ability to heal pretty well. Prolly samson. Samson has done well against the hulk on many occasions to. think they both are equal in strength , thing is prolly more duribl and samson has the agility advantage.

5/5

vansonbee
Originally posted by zeel
sam has the ability to heal pretty well. Prolly samson. Samson has done well against the hulk on many occasions to. think they both are equal in strength , thing is prolly more duribl and samson has the agility advantage.

5/5 I guess we think opposite ways.

The Thing: Pack a powerful punch and is stronger then Samson

Samson: Strong guy around 75 class, has healing factor, and is more flexible compared to the Thing. Is able to leap like the Hulk, but in smaller distances.

Samson and Thing in the old days were rivals to the Hulk, but over the years Hulk just outclass both of them, no point in using old feats of beating Hulk in this debate evil face

Thing Wins 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.