Skaar Son of Hulk vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Logan has his upgrades.

Fight in a forest.

Who wins?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Fight in a forest.

Who wins? Anyone with super strength/healing factor can beat wolverine* lolz

namorsubby
any spawn of hulk should be able to make short work of wolverine.....although i admit i've only heard of the character.

DestinyGuy678
what has skaar done, I havent seen anyhting of him since he immerged from lava at the end of warld war hulk

jalek moye
Wolverine easily

Naija boy
Does skaar have an HF?

CadoAngelus
I don't know about anyone else, but i've seen a panel from World War Hulk i believe (not entirely sure) that shows a Hulk tearing Wolverine in two...

now, don't get me wrong, but im thoroughly under the impression that if a hulk can do it, any hulk can do it...

Wild Shadow
how strong is skaar and how fast is his HF?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Naija boy
Does skaar have an HF?
he does but its not as fast as hulks.

jalek moye
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
I don't know about anyone else, but i've seen a panel from World War Hulk i believe (not entirely sure) that shows a Hulk tearing Wolverine in two...

now, don't get me wrong, but im thoroughly under the impression that if a hulk can do it, any hulk can do it...
hulk never tore him in two, that was in a different universe

Soljer

You believe wrong. The Hulk did not tear wolverine in half during WWH.

The only time that's happened is in the Ultimate universe.

Furthermore - not ANY Hulk can beat Wolverine. Logan's done really well against Mr. Fixit if memory serves.

Even given that - Skaar isn't a Hulk. He's the son of a Hulk. What applies to the Father doesn't necessarily apply to the child. Wally West's children, for example, aren't particularly fast.

To the thread; Is this Skaar with or without Oldpower?

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by jalek moye
hulk never tore him in two, that was in a different universe

Oh, if it's a different universe then so be it...but still, if hulk can do it in that universe is it difficult to think that he might be able to do it in any universe?

Edit:
Originally posted by Soljer
Furthermore - not ANY Hulk can beat Wolverine. Logan's done really well against Mr. Fixit if memory serves.

Ok, maybe my speculation isn't so good lol...good call

jalek moye
Oh, if it's a different universe then so be it...but still, if hulk can do it in that universe is it difficult to think that he might be able to do it in any universe?
adamntium is weaker in that universe

jalek moye
Originally posted by Soljer
You believe wrong. The Hulk did not tear wolverine in half during WWH.

The only time that's happened is in the Ultimate universe.

Even given that - Skaar isn't a Hulk. He's the son of a Hulk. What applies to the Father doesn't necessarily apply to the child. Wally West's children, for example, aren't particularly fast.

To the thread; Is this Skaar with or without Oldpower?
it just said skaar so i assume without oldpower, since thats his normal state

Wild Shadow

Edit:

in the ultimate universe things are more realistic in certain things, the adamantium is near indestructable and wolverine isnt bonded to his adamantium he is laced with it instead.

also in the marvel universe 616 hulk and many other bricks have already tried to rip him apart and failed.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

also in the marvel universe 616 hulk and many other bricks have already tried to rip him apart and failed.

Which is BS because his joints are not bonded together. They can be seperated apart.

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Nuul
Which is BS because his joints are not bonded together. They can be seperated apart.
yea they are. if i remember correctly he's bonded on a molecular level

either way skaar isn't strong enough or has a fast enough healing factor

The Nuul
yea they are. if i remember correctly he's bonded on a molecular level

If they are bonded together how can he move his joints?

The Nuul

either way skaar isn't strong enough or has a fast enough healing factor

Hes strong enough to duke it out with the SS and true.

jalek moye
Hes strong enough to duke it out with the SS and true.
no he's not, the old power gave him the boost rememeber, he also got the old power taken from him.

jalek moye
no one knows. he's just that good i guess smile

The Nuul
no he's not, the old power gave him the boost rememeber, he also got the old power taken from him.

Yeah, he doesnt have the old power anymore....when he had it he was stronger right?

jalek moye
Yeah, he doesnt have the old power anymore....when he had it he was stronger right?
yea it was a power upgrade

Wild Shadow

because the molecules are side by side with his organic molecules hence is why his bones and joints still function without it impeding bone growth and function, also yes even his ligaments are bonded with the adamantiun which is why he doesnt fall apart when his bones are exposed... as it has bn shown in the comics.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
because the molecules are side by side with his organic molecules hence is why his bones and joints still function without it impeding bone growth and function, also yes even his ligaments are bonded with the adamantiun which is why he doesnt fall apart when his bones are exposed... as it has bn shown in the comics.
Good thing it's a comic book. Otherwise that would be one poor scientific argument. If his metal was indestructible it wouldn't be malleable. He would just be stuck standing straight up. That wouldn't be a very good super hero sad

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Good thing it's a comic book. Otherwise that would be one poor scientific argument. If his metal was indestructible it wouldn't be malleable. He would just be stuck standing straight up. That wouldn't be a very good super hero sad

funny thing is that real life ppl's bone structure has iron, gold and other metals and minerals and we still function just fine. it is not so much of a stretch in comic knowledge and logic to go as far as they did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
They are and I can show evidences of this and high class people failing to ripp him apart. I dont care if you dont like it, it fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.