Gamma or Adamantium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Which of these two things would you want to posess to have super powers?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Which of these two things would you want to posess to have super powers? Gamma, so I can roll with the big boys evil face

Space M ummy
without a healing factor, you'd probably die of adamantium poisoning or something.

gamma powers FTW

iceman24567
No you don't need a healing factor Bullseye has a Adamantium spine doesn't he? Or coated not sure.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by iceman24567
No you don't need a healing factor Bullseye has a Adamantium spine doesn't he? Or coated not sure.

Yeah, but I don't understand how that works, without Bullseye being poisoned-as its been stated numerous times that Logan's HF prevents him being pisoned, and Bullseye doesn't have a HF

Mindset
I'm not sure how adamantium would be all that great by itself.

llagrok
You want to be a runt with claws or a lean, green smashing machine?

Doctor-Alvis
I think the adamantium poisoning was due to using it wrong and sealing off the bones so the red blood cells couldn't get out.

I would go with gamma radiation, the wish granting radiation. I'd get transformed into a combination of like Apocalypse, Forge, Magneto, and maybe Plastic Man.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think the adamantium poisoning was due to using it wrong and sealing off the bones so the red blood cells couldn't get out.

I would go with gamma radiation, the wish granting radiation. I'd get transformed into a combination of like Apocalypse, Forge, Magneto, and maybe Plastic Man.

I'd rather have the standardised Marvel effects of gamma mutation (apart from the Leader) -superhuman strength, durability and healing factor

psycho gundam

I would go with gamma radiation, the wish granting radiation. I'd get transformed into a combination of like Apocalypse, Forge, Magneto, and maybe Plastic Man. ^ lord darkwind's adamantium bonding process is what made him famous, he was able to apply it to bone tissue without it interfering with normal bone function.

the weapon X program used it to give logan his adamanitum, the weapon X scientists got all the fame and fortune. thats a major factor for the daughter of lord darkwind yuriko oyama's (lady deathstrike) hatred for logan as he was the successful test subject that took the honor from her father....and him being a past lover of her's.wink

and gamma only "positively" works on a select few in marvel, that's why for a long time it was thought that bruce banner was a mutant.
(his cousin jennifer walters was also transformed from a blood transfusion and her power's are very similar to his)

for the majority, gamma radiation destroys cells and causes cancer, why banner and co don't die from it is unknown.

kakuzu
Having adamantium wouldn't be fun at all. You can't jump, you can't swim and not your 100 pounds heavier. With no healing factor or super strength its a waste of time.

Nemesis X
Wolverine got friggin adamantium and he's a major bad ass throughout the Marvel universe and you're telling me having adamantium would suck?

vansonbee
Wolverine got friggin adamantium and he's a major bad ass throughout the Marvel universe and you're telling me having adamantium would suck? IF healing factor came along that different story. Adamantium is poison to human blood. Plus he get Fvck up all the time by powerhouse guys. The only reason people like him is because he take it like a beast and fights like one. Still I don't want to be punching bag, I be the guy punching you! mad

kakuzu
Unless it gave me claws then I will take it. If Magento is alive then I won't take it.............

vansonbee
Wolverine in comic vs the Hulk already explain how painful it is to take monsterous punch from enrage Hulk. It hurts and feels like there a earthquake, but he fought through the pain that why wolverine a beast. Adamantium isn't pain free or anything lolz.ban

Give me reality Gem!!!! embarrasment

kakuzu
Originally posted by vansonbee
Wolverine in comic vs the Hulk already explain how painful it is to take monsterous punch from enrage Hulk. It hurts and feels like there a earthquake, but he fought through the pain that why wolverine a beast. Adamantium isn't pain free or anything lolz.ban

Give me reality Gem!!!! embarrasment He actually said fighting Hulk is like fighting and earthquake. That had nothing to do with the Adamantium

vansonbee
Originally posted by kakuzu
He actually said fighting Hulk is like fighting and earthquake. That had nothing to do with the Adamantium I know. I am just stating that adamantium and even healing factor won't lessen your pain intake.

He know he lives. So wolverine fight through painful attacks like that.

kakuzu
Originally posted by vansonbee
I know. I am just stating that adamantium and even healing factor won't lessen your pain intake.

He know he lives. So wolverine fight through painful attacks like that. I see what you mean. Some people think it does lessen the pain. Nope.

ExodusCloak
There are 13 allotropes of Adamantium so that might explain the confusion.

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmen191018gg1.jpg

Galan007
I would go with gamma radiation, the wish granting radiation. I'd get transformed into a combination of like Apocalypse, Forge, Magneto, and maybe Plastic Man. they don't have gamma radiation in DC. c'mon, you're better then that. uhuh

Mindset
Wolverine got friggin adamantium and he's a major bad ass throughout the Marvel universe and you're telling me having adamantium would suck? Do you have claws and a healing factor?

OK, then.

kakuzu
At least with Gamma radiation you can never go wrong or you die. With Adamantium you gotta get stolen you mind erased, stuck in a tube, metal force into you which I'm sure not even some women enjoy stick out tongue and suffer a hell of alot of pain. When your done you've gained pounds you can't loose, you have to suck up to Magneto, and you can't get on planes!!!!

Enyalus
I'll take gamma radiation injections into my biceps with an adamantium enhancement for my penis, please.

That'd be sweet.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'll take gamma radiation injections into my biceps with an adamantium enhancement for my penis, please.

That'd be sweet. other way around for me smile

lolz I still want the rubbing feel! laughing

kakuzu
Originally posted by Enyalus

That'd be sweet.

lol that was to hilarious.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I'd rather have the standardised Marvel effects of gamma mutation (apart from the Leader) -superhuman strength, durability and healing factor
I think the deal is it transforms you into your deepest desire or something like that. Banner was weak and wanted to be strong, Jennifer Walters was weak and I guess uninteresting and wanted to be strong and beautiful, and Leader was a dummy janitor who wanted to be smart.

peejayd
Originally posted by kakuzu
At least with Gamma radiation you can never go wrong or you die. With Adamantium you gotta get stolen you mind erased, stuck in a tube, metal force into you which I'm sure not even some women enjoy stick out tongue and suffer a hell of alot of pain. When your done you've gained pounds you can't loose, you have to suck up to Magneto, and you can't get on planes!!!!

* that makes Jean Grey an idiot for having attraction to the clawed runt... anyway, Wolverine really did screw several female Marvel characters, and one-night-stand with Domino? stupid writers... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.