Thanos's Ultimate Battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Superman travels to alternate dimension, where in 1 year of our time = 20 years in this dimension. Superman learns to use and master magic by Dr Strange. He also trained in the fields of space travel, time travel, extra-dimensional travel, biochemistry, robotics, computers, synthetic polymers, communications, mutations, transportation, holography, energy generation, spectral analysis and more, with the help of Reed Richards. So with his new knowledge, Superman creates nanomachines and placed them inside of himself, to regulate his bodily functions and increase his solar radiation intake. Batman and wonder Woman train Superman in 127 styles combat. And Brainiac 13 combines himself with Superman to become one being. With the nanomachines inside him, Superman has full control over Brainiac 13's knowlage, tech, and abilities.

Superman has 1 hour of prep.

No IG, CC, or the Heart.

Who wins?

Philosophía
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
too bad you didn't add cronos's soul mods (like he did to drax) or the power cosmic. stick out tongue

but anyway, that character you made doesn't exist and that makes it really hard (and bothersome) to debate for/against. especially with CIS on

fangirl101

Endrict Nuul
What the f**k?

Stoic
Thanos wins smile

Enyalus
The hypotheticalness is over 9,000!!!

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What the f**k?

Where is your imagination?

Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos wins smile

I won't fully disagree there. If Thanos does win, it will be very difficult.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Superman travels to alternate dimension, where in 1 year of our time = 20 years in this dimension. Superman learns to use and master magic by Dr Strange. He also trained in the fields of space travel, time travel, extra-dimensional travel, biochemistry, robotics, computers, synthetic polymers, communications, mutations, transportation, holography, energy generation, spectral analysis and more, with the help of Reed Richards. So with his new knowledge, Superman creates nanomachines and placed them inside of himself, to regulate his bodily functions and increase his solar radiation intake. Batman and wonder Woman train Superman in 127 styles combat. And Brainiac 13 combines himself with Superman to become one being. With the nanomachines inside him, Superman has full control over Brainiac 13's knowlage, tech, and abilities.

Superman has 1 hour of prep.

No IG, CC, or the Heart.

Who wins?

...http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6848/nowordssomeul0.jpg

Wei Phoenix
judging by feats, then Thanos

Judging by H2H skills Thanos

Judging by overall powersets Thanos

Judging by the scent of spite in the air Thanos.

carnage52
somebody is desperate for ol blue to win

Mindset
It's Thanos'.

Wei Phoenix
Nope I love Thanos, but come on dude? The guy made this topic and stacked all of the odds against him. Not even one Infinity Gem? The guy really wants to see Thanos lose, almost reminds me of Aster Phoenix.

Bouboumaster
Thanos wins. This is spite.

Mr Marvel
I could actually image this version of Superman being very powerful and Versatile, however........

I do believe that Thanos would still take him.wink

Thanos is more Experienced, Powerful and Intelligent.

Mr Marvel
Either way it would be a Tough Battle!!!

tsscls
Are you serious? Byrne Superman would make Thanos toss his salad. No need for all these power-ups! How about some power downs? Thanos w/ IG, HOTU, UN, and the power of the PR Beyonder vs. Byrne Supes w/a deadline, a morning woody and the most chocolicious five oclock shadow ever.

Supes 1,000,000/10

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Enyalus
The hypotheticalness is over 9,000!!!

What!?

*Brings his white gloved right hand up to his scouter. He grips it firmly on his hand before he breaks it.*

Nine Thousand?!

Priest
Who wins?

Zack Fair
Vegeta.

Wei Phoenix
I wonder where Marvel Knight is.

Jynocidus
Thanos wins.

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by tsscls
Are you serious? Byrne Superman would make Thanos toss his salad. No need for all these power-ups! How about some power downs? Thanos w/ IG, HOTU, UN, and the power of the PR Beyonder vs. Byrne Supes w/a deadline, a morning woody and the most chocolicious five oclock shadow ever.

Supes 1,000,000/10

i think we have a fanboy here... If thanos had PR beyonder's power he could make all of the supermans that ever existed combined them into one and then just laugh and blink him out of existance period done over with

tsscls
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
i think we have a fanboy here... If thanos had PR beyonder's power he could make all of the supermans that ever existed combined them into one and then just laugh and blink him out of existance period done over with

Byrne's duperman was pretty uber.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos for the sodomy.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thanos for the sodomy.

I'm going to use that sometime if you don't mind.

zeel
This is not thanos's ultimate battle he has delt with far worse shit then this.

thanos wins this.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I wonder where Marvel Knight is. back at the dc propaganda lab.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.