Prep B team vs Prep A team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Forge, The Leader, Mr. Sinister, and Lex Luthor
vs
Batman, Reed Richards, and Dr. Doom

The 2nd stringers get 5 months of prep, the established team gets 5 hours. No magic, just tech.

Darth Martin
Prep B Team wins. 5 months>>>5 hours.

AlmightyKfish
In those 5 hours Doom travels back in time, learns of the other's prep and finds a way to counter it before returning to the present and making it with reed and bats.

xD. I love time travel.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I love time cheating. Correction. smile

Enyalus
Prep Team A takes it 6/10 times. Maybe even a split, 5/10.

kakuzu
Team two wins this. With Reed and Doom an Batman?? Batman alone in one night is all the prep he needs five months is going overbored. Doom with prep can nearly take down the Avengers. Reed with preep.......... well he's the smartest man I'm sure he will think of Something.

Desaad
Prep Team B wins easily.

5 months of prep vs 5 hours? What do you expect the a list team to do?

kakuzu
I compare this to that Tiger which had gotten its meal stolen by the Crocs and waited a whom ping 9 hours before they left and a few more for it to come out out the water and it killed it.

As you can see that Tiger had planned for nine hours. The Croc had a few seconds to think of something to do. This is real an can be found on youtube.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.