DC Team 1 vs DC Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
this a h2h fight
no bfr

team 1
Black Adam
Captain Marvel(classic)
Orion

vs
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhnter

who wins?

Priest
Team 1 has the advantage of not having Wonder Woman erm

Nihilist
?

fangirl101
Team 2. MM gives team 2 a big advantage. He actually was pwning BA with TP for a while. He could probably Hold all three until Diana wraps BA up the lasso and ask him what is the name of the wizard that gives him his power.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team 2. MM gives team 2 a big advantage. He actually was pwning BA with TP for a while. He could probably Hold all three until Diana wraps BA up the lasso and ask him what is the name of the wizard that gives him his power.

this is a hand to hand fight only

tdazz
Team 1.

Harbinger
Team one 7/10.

fangirl101
Team 1. MM is the weak link. HE can only last hand to hand with the upper tiers for so long.

Sasaraixx
Team 1

Enyalus
Team 1. MM is the weak link. HE can only last hand to hand with the upper tiers for so long.

The Great Galen
Team 1, Diana should have been replaced by somone else for i to be more even.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team 1, Diana should have been replaced by somone else for i to be more even. Um. Diana is the most skilled and stronger than MM. What are you talking about?

Priest
Its on..mhmm

The Great Galen
She might be more skilled...but physically stronger im not so sure. MM could always use TP and intangibility to escape her, and her combat speed doesn't seem beyond anything he is capable of.

fangirl101
She might be more skilled...but physically stronger im not so sure. MM could always use TP and intangibility to escape her, and her combat speed doesn't seem beyond anything he is capable of.
It's hand to hand only. And yes she's stronger.

Red Hulk
And yes she's stronger. Pwnage!

The Great Galen
It's hand to hand only. And yes she's stronger.

In that case, I'd say he takes her. His durability is great and he has impressive striking power along with some competent MA skill that had superwoman intrigued. He isn' her peer in MA skill but his overall higher stats and competent MA would secure the victory over her.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Priest
Team 1 has the advantage of not having Wonder Woman erm

laughing

fangirl101
In that case, I'd say he takes her. His durability is great and he has impressive striking power along with some competent MA skill that had superwoman intrigued. He isn' her peer in MA skill but his overall higher stats and competent MA would secure the victory over her.
No. She's stronger. Omac list her as stronger. Superman talks about her and CM having the stronger punches.

The Great Galen
I don't doubt the omac files...although I would take them as a "light"esstimate of power like marvel.com bio's. However MM's punches have had more effect on more powerful foes then Diana has, going by on-panel feats it seems he has higher stats.

Martian_mind
Considering Jonn once deceived Superman into believing he was WW in a direct fight,i'd say Jonn is atleast as strong or the difference is negligible.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Considering Jonn once deceived Superman into believing he was WW in a direct fight,i'd say Jonn is atleast as strong or the difference is negligible.
An old Who's who I have somewhere list Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, And Maxima as the five strongest Heroes on the planet. So I'm pretty sure that they are all very very close in strength. But in hand to hand, wondy is just better than John. He has better Piercing durability and she has better blunt force durability.

Bouboumaster
I choose the team on where Wonder Woman isn't in it.

comicfan11
Team One

jrodslam
Team 1.

Oh, and in regards to MM pwning BA with tp, if we're talkiong about ww3, it took MM some time to do so. Also, at first attempt, he didnt pwn Ba at all. He got pwned himself.erm 2 cents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.