Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Last night I watched Joy Ride 2. Was very surprised.

I have Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer to watch tonight.

llagrok
Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The beginning just now, and watched 30 days of night a couple of hours ago.

deathbycorn
Last night I watched The Running Man

"I hope you like the taste of my fist cause im going to ram it into your stomach and rip out your god damn spine!"

Selphie
ANOES

Man, you really can't beat the first, love it love it

ragesRemorse
Midnight Meat train.

worth checking out

Kazenji
Wolf

did'nt really do much for me.

MildPossession
Mirrors, remake of Into The Mirror - Korean original is superior, remake was terrible.

Welcome to the Jungle - Light version of Cannibal Holocaust type films with shitty camera work... rubbish, but some creepy scenes when they begin to see the cannibals following them at the sides of the river they are floating down.

llagrok
Just watched the amityville horror, not bad.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Wolf

did'nt really do much for me.

I think Jack is more frightening in real life than in the movie.... not that he's not scary in the movie.

deathbycorn
I watched Christopher Nolan's remake of the Norwegian film Insomnia last night. The one with Al Pacino, Robbin Williams, and Hillary Swank. Decent thriller.

MildPossession
One of the decent remakes, original is good too.

celestialdemon
The Devil's Backbone. Good film. I love Guillermo Del Toro.

llagrok
Just watched The Strangers.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Devil's Backbone. Good film. I love Guillermo Del Toro.

Someone just recommended that, I'll watch it tomorrow.

deathbycorn
Went and saw Eagle Eye last night. I liked Disturbia and this guys 2nd film was just as enjoyable.

Great action/thriller film.

deathbycorn
Also got The Midnight Meat Train and Feast II to watch tonight.

MildPossession
Can we stick to HORROR, and horror/thriller mix. Eagle Eye, and Disturbia hardly count for the horror board. That is for the main film board.

Watched part of The Guardian last night.

k1Lla441
28 weeks later. extremely good, havent saw a good zombie movie for a while. little distrubing when husband gouges his wifes eyeballs out with his thumbs.

Bada's Palin
Just watched Secret Window and Lawnmower man

Gonna check out a couple of more stephen king classics before bed.

Btw, has anyone seen silent scream or perfect creature?

MildPossession
Not Silent Scream, but have seen Perfect Creature. It's nothing special actually imo, but it's still worth seeing. It was a good idea but the final creation was mediocre. Could have been so much more.

deathbycorn
Watched Demolition Man last night. And got Taken to watch tonight.

Feast II was pathetic. Midnight Meat Train was pretty fu#king cool

deathbycorn
Originally posted by MildPossession
Can we stick to HORROR, and horror/thriller mix. Eagle Eye, and Disturbia hardly count for the horror board. That is for the main film board.

Disturbia and Eagle Eye are both thriller films and this topic is the last Horror/Thriller film watched so I'm pretty sure they are fine to stay in this topic.

Selphie
Alien

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Disturbia and Eagle Eye are both thriller films and this topic is the last Horror/Thriller film watched so I'm pretty sure they are fine to stay in this topic.

I thought disturbia was a damn drama!

deathbycorn
Disturbia is a thriller. A pretty good one too. I could look at that ass forever.

Bada's Palin
Disturbia is a thriller. A pretty good one too. I could look at that ass forever.

It's odd, I found myself facepalming throughout the entire movie.

MildPossession
It's a Thriller but nothing to do with Horror. Watch Hitchcock's Rear Window, it makes better use of suspense too. Disturbia is a remake of it but with horny teens in the lead instead...

Watched Company of Wolves last night.

Bada's Palin
It's a Thriller but nothing to do with Horror. Watch Hitchcock's Rear Window, it makes better use of suspense too. Disturbia is a remake of it but with horny teens in the lead instead...

Watched Company of Wolves last night.

What did you think of CoW?

I just finished watching The Beyond. The special effects was out of date naturally, but the music score was incredible!!! It was a good movie over all.

MildPossession
I had been looking forwards to seeing Company of Wolves for a long time, it was good but just not what I expected really so I was a little disappointed. From the rating, 18 here in the UK, I was expecting more in the gore/disturbing department. Twisted fairytale elements.

deathbycorn

Rear Window, Mimic III, Disturbia - they are all similar films. But all good films.

Disturbia has something to do with horror; A serial killer killing people.

This thread doesn't have to be a horror and thriller mix. It can be horror OR thriller.

MildPossession
Disturbia is a REMAKE of Rear Window, so obviously it's going to be similar. I haven't seen Mimic III so have no idea why you mentioned that.

Bada's Palin
Rear Window, Mimic III, Disturbia - they are all similar films. But all good films.

Disturbia has something to do with horror; A serial killer killing people.

This thread doesn't have to be a horror and thriller mix. It can be horror OR thriller.

Disturbia was far from good.

Probably one of the worst movies I've seen this year.

deathbycorn
Disturbia is a REMAKE of Rear Window, so obviously it's going to be similar. I haven't seen Mimic III so have no idea why you mentioned that.

Yeah I know its a remake, but its unofficial. Mimic III has a similar plot, where this guy who never leaves his apartment takes pictures of people in the neighbourhood and witnesses the Judas Breed cockroaches.

Bada's Palin
Just finished A L'Interieur, scary stuff.

MildPossession
Good film.

Watched Exorcist III last night, really liked it.

Bada's Palin
Good film.

Watched Exorcist III last night, really liked it.

I think I've only seen 1 and 2.

Watching the Machinist now.

MildPossession
I thought 2 was rather rubbish. Definitely watch the third one.

Don't look up anything about it because there is something in it that is so creepy, if you look it up you will no doubt come across people talking about it and it will spoil it.

Check it out.

deathbycorn
The Machinist is one of the best films ever.

I watched Taken last night and it was pretty cool. Plenty of action.

moviebuff1084
I just got back from watching it. I thought it was really good, however I liked cloverfield a little better. But still a really good movie that you should see in theaters.

MildPossession
Thr3e - absolutely rubbish. This could have been a fantastic film with a nice little twist at the end.

Bada's Palin
Just finished watching Wolf Creek.

How can Tarantino claim that this was the scariest movie he had ever seen? I was laughing through most of it.

I thought 2 was rather rubbish. Definitely watch the third one.

Don't look up anything about it because there is something in it that is so creepy, if you look it up you will no doubt come across people talking about it and it will spoil it.

Check it out.

I'll check it out.

Also could you recommend some -really- scary movies?

The Machinist is one of the best films ever.

I watched Taken last night and it was pretty cool. Plenty of action.

I sure loved it, but I tend to like anything that Bale's in.

Can you recommend any movies that are really scary?

deathbycorn
Candyman and Jacob's Ladder are both scary films.

Last night I watched Carpenter's Village of the Damned for the 990th time.

Bada's Palin
Candyman and Jacob's Ladder are both scary films.

Last night I watched Carpenter's Village of the Damned for the 990th time.

I'll check out jacob's ladder. Candyman is a horror/comedy isn't it?

deathbycorn
Its far from a horror comedy. Its one of the few horror films that has a serious tone the whole film

Bada's Palin
Its far from a horror comedy. Its one of the few horror films that has a serious tone the whole film

Oh yeah! I was thinking of the icecream man. I remember reading a lot about the candyman movies.

deathbycorn
Also check out May if you haven't see it.

MildPossession
Candyman is definitely not a comedy lol. Do check that out if you haven't seen it.

I can't really recommend anything because no films really REALLY scare me...

The last one to creep me out though was The Orphanage, if you haven't seen it then do, it's amazing.

Also the end of .

Bada's Palin
Candyman is definitely not a comedy lol. Do check that out if you haven't seen it.

I can't really recommend anything because no films really REALLY scare me...

The last one to creep me out though was The Orphanage, if you haven't seen it then do, it's amazing.

Also the end of .

I know how you feel, it's hard to be frightened by movies sad

Those were great movies, but unfortunately neither of them scared me. Except seeing that old ghost nurse naked, damn, that was too much. Rec was an incredible movie though even if it didn't scare me.

MildPossession
ghost nurse?

deathbycorn
Last night I watched the remake of The Island of Dr. Moreau from 1996.

Mate I don't care what anyone else thinks of this movie, I reckon its pure entertainment from start to finish.

I love films set on islands like Dagon, The Wickerman, Who Can Kill A Child.

Bada's Palin
Last night I watched the remake of The Island of Dr. Moreau from 1996.

Mate I don't care what anyone else thinks of this movie, I reckon its pure entertainment from start to finish.

I love films set on islands like Dagon, The Wickerman, Who Can Kill A Child.

Sounds interesting.

ghost nurse?

I was thinking of the wrong movie D:

Bada's Palin
Forgot to say, I watched May and this spanish horror movie, by the same director that made The Devil's backbone and Pan's labyrinth.

deathbycorn
Cronos? Top film.

And May is fantastic. Glad you saw it?

Selphie
Return of the Living Dead

Bada's Palin
Cronos? Top film.

And May is fantastic. Glad you saw it?

Not Cronos, but this other movie about a brother and sister who discovered a diary inside their father's old car. The diary describes some murders and soon they start playing themselves out.

May was good, but I was annoyed by the distinct lack of music.

MildPossession
I was getting confused by the ghost nurse, thinking I missed something lol!

Are you sure this Spanish film was directed by del Toro?

Chewy07
Halloween Remake

Bada's Palin
Just watched "The last horror movie" pretty boring.

I was getting confused by the ghost nurse, thinking I missed something lol!

Are you sure this Spanish film was directed by del Toro?

It probably wasn't, but there was something about the devil's backbone written on the DVD cover :/

AverageSavage
Last Horror/Thriller movies i watched was 30 Days of Night and Rob Zombie's Halloween. Both was pretty good, although i prefered 30 Days. Probably gonna rent Dog Soldiers and see if it's as good as people say it is.

MildPossession
Well it will be better than the remake of Halloween... that's for sure. Dog Soldiers is good but not his number one film, that goes to The Descent, with the ENGLISH ending.

deathbycorn
Finally a film was able to make me jump like a little girl smile

MildPossession
P2, got this film for later on.

Bada's Palin
P2, got this film for later on.

Looks interesting, I'll have to take a look.

Finally a film was able to make me jump like a little girl smile

I liked it.

It was spanish.

deathbycorn
It was pretty good, it just had some amazing 'cheap scares' or 'jump scares', whatever you wanna call them.

Haven't seen a film that's been able to make me jump since The Descent back in 2005.

MildPossession
P2 was okay, gave it 3 out of 5 on a film rating thing I'm on. Liked the Rottweiler in it, love the dogs. Was funny to see a 'I wanna play' face on it when it was suppose to be attacking in one scene, ha ha.

Selphie
Eaten Alive thumb down

Blinky
A Tale of Two Sisters... yet another mediocre asian horror/thriller film involving ghost.....

deathbycorn
Last night I watched Tim Burton's remake of Planet of the Apes.

I like the movie and reckon its underrated and underappreciated.

Tim Roth is great as the lead ape. And Wahlberg is a likeable lead in it.

And yes, Mild, I know its Sci-Fi and doesn't belong here. But thats life!

Discos
watched Saw 5 last night with the mrs.. she hates and i mean HATES horror/slasher films. Well she promised she would go with me so for the past couple of weeks we watch Saw 1-4,

so other than the Saw franchize I aint watched alot

MildPossession
Deathbycorn, leave the totally different genres to their relative forums, there is a Last film watched topic in the main movie section.

It's far from mediocre, it's one of the best horrors to come from Asia. It's more than just another horror involving a ghost. More to A Tale of Two Sisters. It is also a very well made film, beautifully shot.

deathbycorn
Nah I'll post what ever I want in my thread.

BackFire
No, you won't.

Keep it horror/thriller only.

deathbycorn
Oh ok I'll just sit back and let people tell me what to post in my thread.

Haha yeah right.

Is it a crime? Am I breaking the law?

Or are you both just being annoying forum warriors?

Bada's Palin

Haha yeah right.

You're right.

I'll make a thread about anime in the "horror movies" section and then talk about anime all I want.

It's my thread so it won't matter if I break the rules?

BackFire

Haha yeah right.

It's not your thread. Just because you made it doesn't mean you control it. This is the horror forum, because it's for horror movies. If anyone is being annoying it is you for having trouble grasping a simple common rule of all the forums - the discussion has to be relating to the point of the forum. Simple stuff, that.

MildPossession
I tuned in to the television last night just for the ending of Saw, love the ending lol.

Selphie
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original, of course) thumb up

deathbycorn
Look sorry BackFire for arking up but I think genre films should be allowed to be posted in this thread. Stuff like Horror, Thriller, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Exploitation, hell even Adventure movies which have a dash of horror like Congo could be put here for all I care.

deathbycorn
So how about Event Horizon.

Do we put it as horror or sci fi?

Thats the point I'm tryng to make. Some films can be classified as other genres but still have horror in the plot.

BackFire
Sure, if it has horror themes that's fine, Planet of the Apes does not, though.

Event Horizon is a Sci Fi/Horror hybrid, it's actually scary, or at least it's meant to be.

deathbycorn
Fair enough, but man if I landed on a planet that was run by apes, I'd be freaking the hell out!!

See your point though man.

MildPossession
Event Horizon is most definitely a horror/sci-fi mix. Mad film.

Blinky

It's far from mediocre, it's one of the best horrors to come from Asia. It's more than just another horror involving a ghost. More to A Tale of Two Sisters. It is also a very well made film, beautifully shot.

Yeah so what if it's in your opinion "one of the best horrors to come for Asian", Asian horror to me is pretty mediocre to me. I watched this film hoping to be swayed even in the tiniest bit, but is was the same old cliche shit. A ghost who looked like the one in Ringo (the ghost IMO was unnecessary to have in Tale of two sisters) very cliche plot in general, the multiple personalities bit is REALLY ****ing old now. As for how it was shot, some scenes were cool to watch but not enough to redeem the movie.

angelamia
Watched The Fly again... the 1986 one. So good. Actually you know, I've never seen the '58 one. I'm all for teleporters, but then I think of this movie...

As is customary after I finish watching a movie, I hit message boards to read what other people think about it... I came across this site where you can insert your face into a scene of the movie... It's pretty hilarious if you want to give it a try: http://www.dareyoutowatch.com/

MildPossession
Research Asian culture. That's why it doesn't really translate well when they do these sort of films as remakes in America.

And thanks for spoiling the ending for people who haven't seen it, SPOILER tags are there.

deathbycorn
I watched this movie called Prey with the original Robocop in it. Its about a family who go to Africa and go on Safari and get trapped in their car with man-eating lions trying to eat them! For a b movie its pretty good. Worth watching once if its on cable.

MildPossession
Return of the Living Dead, now got 2 and 3 to watch, and I believe there are a few more sequels...

deathbycorn
Last night I watched P2 again. Its a decent thriller.

And today I'm watching Night of the Creeps.

Lycanthrope
Rob Zombies "Halloween"

I dig Rob Zombie movies. The Devils Rejects is one of my Fav of all time Horror.

tylerTOXICITY
Mmm, I just checked out The Candyman
****, The only movie that actually scares me.

Advice here.
DO NOT WATCH 'CHRONICLES OF AN EXCORSISM'
Oh my lord.
It was suppose to be like, Cloverfield with the hand held camera, But OMG
1). Bad Acting
2).Shit
3).Shit Bad acting.

but anyways,
I've got Doomsday to watch tonight.
Havn't seen a good Zombie flick in a while.

MildPossession
Doomsday isn't really a full on zombie movie, more in the background... still like it though.

Got Mother of Tears to watch tonight, finally getting around to watching this third part of Dario Argento's trilogy.

RedFrosty
I've just finished Prey, and before that Blair Witch Project (1999)...

deathbycorn
Doomsday isn't really a full on zombie movie, more in the background... still like it though.

Got Mother of Tears to watch tonight, finally getting around to watching this third part of Dario Argento's trilogy.

Great gore in Mother of Tears but it has the stupidest plot. And there is this stupid ghost lady.

BackFire
Return of the Living Dead, now got 2 and 3 to watch, and I believe there are a few more sequels...

Stay away from the new ones, 4 and 5, they're AWFUL! They're made for TV movies.

MildPossession
I've heard three is the best? unfortunately I can't get it here on rental yet for some reason, not out.

MildPossession
The ghost lady was Asia Argento's character's mother.

Gore was what you expect from Dario but it was one of the worst horror films I've seen in a long time, I adore most of his films but this was just plain awful.

Asia Argento is normally fine and dandy for acting, but in this she was absolutely horrendous for the most part, along with most of them, even the ones with no dubbing over them(didn't have a good script to work with though)... the writing was extremely crap too. URGGGGGGGGGGHHH a disappointment.

I'm use to dodgy acting most of the time and dodgy writing from Dario, but it's getting ridiculous now. I just hope his new one Giallo will turn out decent at least, otherwise Adrian Brody will be laughed at...

Disappointing end to his trilogy.

deathbycorn
Last night I watched the remake of Funny Games. I've seen the original around a year ago when the remake came out and got around to seeing the remake last night.

What a waste of time. I'd seen the exact same movie before but in German!!

I can't really say its worse than the original, cause its exactly the same. There was really no need for it at all. I know the director wanted to show his film to a wider audience but I liked it better when Funny Games was an obscure little German horror film that not many people knew about.

MildPossession
It was a rather pointless remake, I see no point in doing a shot for shot remake just to please lazy arsed people who can't seek out the original and don't want to hurt their poor little heads having to read subtitles... smile

The remake is getting all the credit for the 'famous scene' that happens in the film... It's The Departed all over again, getting the credit for the Leo scene, ugh.

The original is a good classic film but I ignore the 'message'.

BackFire
I've heard three is the best? unfortunately I can't get it here on rental yet for some reason, not out.

The first one is far and away the best.

The second is decent because some characters actually come back. Third one is passable.

deathbycorn
It was a rather pointless remake, I see no point in doing a shot for shot remake just to please lazy arsed people who can't seek out the original and don't want to hurt their poor little heads having to read subtitles... smile

The remake is getting all the credit for the 'famous scene' that happens in the film... It's The Departed all over again, getting the credit for the Leo scene, ugh.

The original is a good classic film but I ignore the 'message'.

I like the message in the film.

It asks you why you keep watching when you know what is about to happen.

It questions why we like violent films, and what is entertaining about violence.

A message truly needed in the horror community when you have people who watch stuff like Nekromantik.

MildPossession
I wouldn't know, I haven't seen that film. Have you?

Silent Hill - watched the first part.

steverules
The exorcist

deathbycorn
I wouldn't know, I haven't seen that film. Have you?

I was talking about the original Funny Games. I was under the impression you had seen it too.

MildPossession
No, I was on about Nekcromatik, or whatever.

deathbycorn
Hell no. The trailer was enough for me.

Selphie
Hellraiser

Excited for the remake!

deathbycorn
Last night I watched The Blob (1988)

Its one of the movies I love with a passion. Chuck Russell is one of my fav directors.

And today I have The Howling III to watch.

MildPossession
The Mist - Fantastic, apart from some dodgy effects that took away from the atmosphere in parts of the film, good addition to Stephen King adaptations. What an ending.

deathbycorn
Its actually a pretty stupid ending IMO, I think BackFire agrees.

Anyway I watched The Making-Of Tremors and The Making-Of Final Destination 3 last night. I love doco's on the making of films.
On the FD3 one there is a featurette called 'Dead Teenager Movie' which is a doco on slasher films. I enjoyed it.

MildPossession
I really liked the ending. I prefer it to what the original King story ending is.

deathbycorn
Yesterday at work I got payed to sit down and watch a German horror film called FLASHBACK: MURDEROUS VACATION. Its out on DVD from Lionsgate but its dubbed in English, I would of rathered subtitles. It reminded me of I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream, and Cherry Falls. And there is a pretty good twist that I hadn't seen in a horror film before.

I got Vacancy 2: The First Cut to watch today.

MildPossession
Sounds good, will look out for Flashback.

Calvaire - Slightly disappointed, but still was worth the watch. The bar dancing scene was just surreal smile

deathbycorn
Calvaire is a great horror film and I can't wait for Vinyan.

Last night I watched Vacancy 2 and it was just as good as the first.

Most movies I pause on the 45min mark and have a bong break but this movie had me glued to the screen the whole time. Its like a cross between 8mm and The Strangers.

MildPossession
All The Boys Love Mandy Lane - Decent, not as bad as the critics made it out to be, knew the ending but still liked the 'twist'. Also watched Black Water.

discod
Saw 5,loved and and loved the way it all fits together,didnt need all the gore like the first 4 it was more of the story i enjoyed

AdamW.
All The Boys Love Mandy Lane - Decent, not as bad as the critics made it out to be, knew the ending but still liked the 'twist'. Also watched Black Water.

Ugh, I recently watched it and thought it was terrible. It was like "Rest Stop" with better acting.

MildPossession
Never saw Rest Stop.

deathbycorn
Watched Eagle Eye again last night, I love that movie.

And I'm about to watch My Name Is Bruce.

Dr. Leg Kick
Let the Right One In

Incredible film.

MildPossession

deathbycorn
I watched the John Carpenter original of The Fog last night. Love it.

Selphie
Frankenstein

t'was a nice watch in my British Literature class

horribly deviates from the original story, but as a film, it's classic horror

MildPossession
We didn't get to watch any Frankenstein movies when I studied the book. sad

Blinky
I watched The People Under the Stairs with my girly. After not seening it for many years, it was very funny and enjoyable.

MildPossession
Day of the Dead - Absolutely shitty movie, with almost wuxia zombies that looked incredibly cheesy.

celestialdemon
Penny Dreadful - Terrible movie. I was bored the whole time.

MildPossession
I was sooooo bored last night that I nodded off throughout most of this Dogme film that I was watching, had to rewind a couple of times lol, wasn't horror though...

deathbycorn
I watched the 2002 remake of Carrie last night. The original Carrie is a classic horror film and the made-for-tv remake really didn't need to be made but it was and for what it is its pretty good. Its just Carrie set in the 00's. I give credit where credit is due and Angela Bettis is one of the best actresses. Her work in this and May alone proves it. There wasn't any horrific deaths or gore like in the original though. Worth a watch if you like the 70's Carrie.

MildPossession
Adore the original, one of my all time favourites.

Kris Blaze
Just watched Vacancy 2

Good movie, disappointing ending.

Wanderer11
Carrie

starlock
Christine...the original...not sure if they made a newer version

deathbycorn
I have The Alphabet Killer to watch today. From the guy who did Wrong Turn.

Selphie
Cube

was ok

deathbycorn
the Cube series is pretty cool. some cool kills.

discod
Watched Are You Scared 2 last night.......pile of s**t and full of crap acting

MildPossession
Started watching The Abandoned last night, nodded off a lot so have to start watching it again tonight from where I can remember watching it up to before getting bored with it...

Severen
Vacancy.

BackFire
Started watching The Abandoned last night, nodded off a lot so have to start watching it again tonight from where I can remember watching it up to before getting bored with it...

I was really disappointed in The Abandoned. Having been impressed with Nacho's earlier work I had high hopes, but it was basically just another ghost movie.

Kazenji
Day of the Dead - Absolutely shitty movie, with almost wuxia zombies that looked incredibly cheesy.

I'm guessing that was the remake....

Kris Blaze
Catacombs, Splinter and Mirrors.

The first 2 were okay, especially Splinter. Mirrors was just plain shit....

Bloinky
The Unborn.

MildPossession
I've still yet to finish watching my rental of it, keep putting it off, and that's stupid because I'm stopping another film coming through the post... must watch.

Of course smile the original is a complete masterpiece compared.

Catacombs was just plain absolute shit too. Splinter was decent but could have been so much more. Mirrors was just a disappointing remake especially from the director, check out the original called Into the Mirror.

deathbycorn
Rosemary's Baby.

Such an evil film.

Scythe
Aliens trilogy

MildPossession
Wow I had a really good night last night:

Finally got around to watching The Abandoned, turned out complete rubbish, also.

Pathology = complete rubbish
Five Across The Eyes = complete rubbish with some of the most annoying idiotic characters EVER.

Ahh.

Kris Blaze
Catacombs was just plain absolute shit too. Splinter was decent but could have been so much more. Mirrors was just a disappointing remake especially from the director, check out the original called Into the Mirror.

The ending in Catacombs became a bit too predictable.

Anyways, I've been looking for Into the mirror for some time now. Apparently the bad guy from Oldboy is in it : D

MildPossession
Ending was the only good thing, unless you meant the twist, knew the twist beforehand. Only good thing in the whole movie was when she kills them all at the end

Kris Blaze
Ending was the only good thing, unless you meant the twist, knew the twist beforehand. Only good thing in the whole movie was when she kills them all at the end

I'm sorry, I worded it poorly.

When she snapped and killed them all I cheered. I was referring to the supposed twist.

deathbycorn
Wow I had a really good night last night:

Finally got around to watching The Abandoned, turned out complete rubbish, also.

Pathology = complete rubbish
Five Across The Eyes = complete rubbish with some of the most annoying idiotic characters EVER.

Ahh.

I have never had the slightest interest in watching them 3 films. The plots just dont grab me and I'm glad I only watch a few sub genres of horror because alot of the sub genres are crap. Five Across The Eyes is independent too.

Last night I watched the first half of Salem's Lot (1980)

MildPossession
VERY independent.

Kris Blaze
Time for some pumpkinhead D:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>