Revan and malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hammerofthor
ive played both of the KOTR games, but is there more info on revan and malak than that or is that it. its really vague in the game about the backstory of them very well nor have we an ending to the saga as of yet. fill me in

Icy Ninja
try looking them up on wookipedia

Tangible God
That is to say, Wookiepedia.

Enyalus
Wookieepedia**

hammerofthor
wookieepedia is great, but fan insight is worth loads more

Master Crimzon
You know Wookieepedia is written by fans, right? Probably fans who know a hell of a lot more about SW than any of us do.

Darth Exodus
Blasthemy!!!! No-one knows more than the almighty me!!!

Plus Gideon, Faunus and the crew know a bit, just less than me.

Tangible God
How can you have less than nothing? Are you saying Gideon and Faunus owe you Star Wars knowledge?

Darth Exodus
No, less than the truth is a falsehood, so instead of knowing all the great fact that I have (zero according to you) they are wrong about stuff. Y'know like sidious being numero uno, their omniscience and Shatner not being a blatant Homosexual. That kind of stuff.

Nactous
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Blasthemy!!!! No-one knows more than the almighty me!!!

Plus Gideon, Faunus and the crew know a bit, just less than me.

Im pretty sure I know more than you...

Darth Exodus
Thats what you get,

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by hammerofthor
ive played both of the KOTR games, but is there more info on revan and malak than that or is that it. its really vague in the game about the backstory of them very well nor have we an ending to the saga as of yet. fill me in

Darth Bane: Path of destruction has alittle bit more, and the Kotor Comics mention him occasionally (Though they don't call him by name, it is pretty obvious who he is.)

Thats what you get,

*Grabs a chair, popcorn, coke, and waits for this to hit the fan*

Enyalus
And Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force is even more vague.

Nactous
Thats what you get,

I'm the expert my friend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.