a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
a

Autokrat
no expression

THE JLRTENJAC
Well, we now officially have the most useless thread on KMC.

YAY! no expression

sweersa
And closing... (this is good practice for me)

Lt. Valerian
I lol'd.

Null ARC Avis
post before close!

Master Crimzon
Best thread I've seen in a damn long time. Probably since DarkSerpent's chick tournament.

Faunus
Shortest thread title ever. Also, most worthless thread ever.

sweersa
Someday I will start a thread. And the first person to reach page 1,000 will win a cool prize.

Lt. Valerian
... Someday meaning 'when I become a Mod'?

MasterAshenVor
Lol yea..I thought the Forum needed a little you know...Hawtness so...yea...lol...you know some...errrrr....variety...AWW FORGET IT....

THE BIG LETTERZ SHALL EAT JOO!!!!!

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Autokrat
no expression

ONLY ONE WORD.....LOL!!! LOLZ TO YOU!!!!

Jbill311
This thread killed the funny. I rate you a 1.5 on the attempt towards a non sequitur, but the Irony inherent in any off topic statement is severely lacking. FAIL.

0°Mandalore°0
This place hasn't changed a bit.

sweersa
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
... Someday meaning 'when I become a Mod'?

Maybe, which ever comes first. :-)

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by sweersa
Maybe, which ever comes first. :-)

Yea, but if you become a mod, you shouldn't close all threads like this one... I have always wanted to see a thread like this continue on to have tons of pages...

Lt. Valerian
Hey, I want to become a mod, as well. I'm a hopeful.

And, I don't think continuing threads like this one would help in becoming a mod, because I would be supposed to close them. So, I won't post in here anymore, heh.

Schwarzenegger
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjodhnvh jehfjHJDfhhijnjxNvjihuhdjngijh uithojndguhuiHGnkn sbhgbhi bndgubJIHgbashghdbgijsnijgdfjignbgijbgjkdyiungjksr

^Most useless post for most useless thread.

Faunus
sysph

Enyalus
I want to use this thread to profess my undying love for Gideon....

Lord Knightfa11

NonSensi-Klown
This thread is epic.

Almost as epic as my "Wolverine vs. the Sun Crusher" thread.

Lord Knightfa11
lol fail. this thread far surpasses it.

NonSensi-Klown
Nothing is more epic than Wolverine clawing through space to fight the Sun Crusher.

Though I guess you'd have to know a bit about comic book Logan to see the humor...

MasterAshenVor
LOLZ....MWUHAHAHAAHAHH Meh Epic Scheme iz WORKING!!! ITZ ALIVE!!! ITZ ALIIIIIIVE!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! You have fallen into my evil useless thread...NOW THE LETTERZ SHALL EATZ JOO!!!

THE JLRTENJAC
*Walks in with army of Wookies*

MasterAshenVor, I am commendeering your thread.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
LOLZ....MWUHAHAHAAHAHH Meh Epic Scheme iz WORKING!!! ITZ ALIVE!!! ITZ ALIIIIIIVE!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! You have fallen into my evil useless thread...NOW THE LETTERZ SHALL EATZ JOO!!! i've decided to call you a NOOB and laugh when your useless thread gets closed. hahahahaHA

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
i've decided to call you a NOOB and laugh when your useless thread gets closed. hahahahaHA Seconded.

truejedi
actually, its still open.... back when i was a noob they didn't last this long. I had a perfectly good thread about Mace's victory being legit or not over sidious in 05, not long after the movie came out, and it was still a big deal. It had something like 80 posts when Ush closed it because "we talk about that too much" or something along those lines...

THE JLRTENJAC
Yea, I remember those times... Infact there were quite a few good threads back then that ush closed for one reason or another. sad

Darth Exodus
Hurrah for Facism!!! Overlord Ush all the way!!!!

sweersa
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Hurrah for Facism!!! Overlord Ush all the way!!!!

Hahaha.

THE JLRTENJAC
laughing out loud

Nactous
laughing

Darth Exodus
laughing

Darth Exodus
Wait... confused What are we laughing at?

Schwarzenegger
Your momma

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Wait... confused What are we laughing at?
laughing Meh, got me, but I'm just gonna keep laughing for the sake of laughing. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud confused laughing

Nactous
laughing

THE JLRTENJAC
Happy Dance

Ushgarak
Don't waste time thanks.

Closed.

Captain REX
AshenVor, I'm giving you a warning for creating this off-topic, useless thread. Have a nice day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.