Doc Ock vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fights in a city

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Not looking too good for Blade.

namorsubby
doc ock.

blade wouldn't do too bad.

Endrict Nuul
......ummm....

namorsubby

Darth Martin
Originally posted by namorsubby
doc ock.

blade wouldn't do too bad. Uhh, he would get murc'd. He can't match Spider-Man stats like that.

namorsubby
he's pretty agile/fast. but he has an arsenal of weapons that he's well trained with also. he'll last. he won't win.

DestinyGuy678
blade, when blade and spiderman team up blade seems to have comparable speed or strength (when spiderman concentates thoug hhe is the fastera nd stronger though) but remind me what stops blade from lacing doc ock up?

namorsubby
ock still snaches up spidey.....as fast as he is. he'll get blade, but not so easily.......not at all.

DestinyGuy678
ock still snaches up spidey.....as fast as he is. he'll get blade, but not so easily.......not at all. blade has a better heaing factor than spidey plus blade is more lethal while spiderman fights trying to keep ock alive blade would have no trouble with putting an end to his life

Nestical
yeah couldnt blade just shoot him,kinda like indiana jones did to that guy with the sword in Raiders of the lost ark?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Nestical
yeah couldnt blade just shoot him,kinda like indiana jones did to that guy with the sword in Raiders of the lost ark? Bad*** scene. cool

But with Ock I don't think it would be that simple.

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
blade, when blade and spiderman team up blade seems to have comparable speed or strength (when spiderman concentates thoug hhe is the fastera nd stronger though) but remind me what stops blade from lacing doc ock up? If by comparable you mean a lot weaker and slower then I agree.

Nestical
but its unfair if blade gets his guns

Mindset
Doc Ock can block bullets.

Nestical
damn he's that fast?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
If by comparable you mean a lot weaker and slower then I agree. when blade and spiderman are shown together they are show nto be comparable, blade put enough force in a thron knife to knock back a vampire that was over powering spiderman, and blade easily beat a vamped out spiderman (he threw him back and shot ihm in the knee caps)

Mindset
when blade and spiderman are shown together they are show nto be comparable, blade put enough force in a thron knife to knock back a vampire that was over powering spiderman, and blade easily beat a vamped out spiderman (he threw him back and shot ihm in the knee caps) Yea, 2 instances don't negate the multiple feats that show Spiderman is easily stronger than Blade.

DestinyGuy678
Yea, 2 instances don't negate the multiple feats that show Spiderman is easily stronger than Blade. aparently you didnt read my statements

Mindset
aparently you didnt read my statements
I did read your nonsense.

Except it isn't just when he concentrates, unless you're trying to say the only times Spiderman shows strength superior to Blade is when he concentrates, in which case your only proof is your opinion.

Spiderman is stronger than Blade.

DestinyGuy678
I did read your nonsense.

Except it isn't just when he concentrates, unless you're trying to say the only times Spiderman shows strength superior to Blade is when he concentrates, in which case your only proof is your opinion.

Spiderman is stronger than Blade. spidermnan has many feats because he faces opponents and does things blade has no reaso nto do. when the two are show ntogether however their strength is shown to be comparable he threw off a vampiric spiderman - who was blood lusted hence wasnt holding back his strength

DestinyGuy678
not just those times either, never in their appearances together does spidermnan demonstrate any sort of physical superiority

Mindset
spidermnan has many feats because he faces opponents and does things blade has no reaso nto do. when the two are show ntogether however their strength is shown to be comparable he threw off a vampiric spiderman - who was blood lusted hence wasnt holding back his strength Spiderman is stronger while concentrating or not, accept it.

You yourself said when Spiderman concentrates he is stronger than Blade, then you use evidence of a bloodlusted Spiderman being overpowered by Blade. You can't even follow your own logic.

DestinyGuy678
Spiderman is stronger while concentrating or not, accept it.

You yourself said when Spiderman concentrates he is stronger than Blade, then you use evidence of a bloodlusted Spiderman being overpowered by Blade. You can't even follow your own logic. would you like to prove spiderma nis stronger? blade has nver shown any significant physical inferiority.

Nestical
blade is nowhere near as strong as spiderman

Mindset
would you like to prove spiderma nis stronger? blade has nver shown any significant physical inferiority. It has been proven to you before.

Show me when Blade has thrown a jeep, caught a helicopter, picked up a train car, etc.

You're the only one here who thinks Blade and Spiderman are around the same strength level.

DestinyGuy678
It has been proven to you before.

Show me when Blade has thrown a jeep, caught a helicopter, picked up a train car, etc.

You're the only one here who thinks Blade and Spiderman are around the same strength level. as stated before, blade has never NEEDED to d oany of these things, when with spiderman he has been shown to be comparable, spiderman has been speed blitzed and over pwoered by vampires weaker than blade

next has doc ock ever deflected bullet form any one with significant markmanship

and what are his tentacles made out of?

Nestical
i dont see hows hes fast enough to block bullets

Mindset
as stated before, blade has never NEEDED to d oany of these things, when with spiderman he has been shown to be comparable, spiderman has been speed blitzed and over pwoered by vampires weaker than blade

next has doc ock ever deflected bullet form any one with significant markmanship

and what are his tentacles made out of? It really doesn't matter whether he needed to or not, he can't.

Spiderman is stronger, his feats show it, handbooks say it, accept it.

snoopdogg
As I remember it Blade beat vampire Spidey while not trying to injure him too badly in the process.

DestinyGuy678
It really doesn't matter whether he needed to or not, he can't.

Spiderman is stronger, his feats show it, handbooks say it, accept it. youre saying he cant based off what? vampire have been demonstrated to ave great strength (a standard vampire almost over powered luke cage, and an amped vampire was playing with luke cage like he was a toy)

we dont go by handbooks, and again if blade has never attempted these feats, however if we go by their encounters every time their stats have been comparable

Mindset
youre saying he cant based off what? vampire have been demonstrated to ave great strength (a standard vampire almost over powered luke cage, and an amped vampire was playing with luke cage like he was a toy)

we dont go by handbooks, and again if blade has never attempted these feats, however if we go by their encounters every time their stats have been comparable We go by handbooks if they don't contradict what is shown in the comics.

Show me Blade strength feats equivalent to Spiderman's many if you want to make they claim they are close in strength.

DestinyGuy678
We go by handbooks if they don't contradict what is shown in the comics.

Show me Blade strength feats equivalent to Spiderman's many if you want to make they claim they are close in strength. as ive stated multiple times blade has been shown with spiderman a fequent number of times and most of those times spiderman never trumped him anywhere, many of those times blade ended up saving spiderman

standard vampires have almost over powered luke cage and over powered spiderman

blade is peak vampire, .

this being said blade should take out doc ock

namorsubby
Originally posted by snoopdogg
As I remember it Blade beat vampire Spidey while not trying to injure him too badly in the process. ultimate universe.

spidey is stronger, faster, more agile, and he has a spider-sense. doc can tag and snatch him........he can certainly do the same to blade.

DestinyGuy678
ultimate universe.

spidey is stronger, faster, more agile, and he has a spider-sense. doc can tag and snatch him........he can certainly do the same to blade. nooo hes referring to his ifght wit hthe vampiric spiderman

and spiderman isnt using lethal force against doc ock

namorsubby
i know. in the ultimate universe.

he's still trying to evade him ........which he can't walways do.

DestinyGuy678
i know. in the ultimate universe.

he's still trying to evade him ........which he can't walways do. ...no it wasnt in the ultimate universe

namorsubby
i've seen it on the blade thread. i pretty sure it's form the ultimate universe.

if not, what title/issue?

DestinyGuy678
i've seen it on the blade thread. i pretty sure it's form the ultimate universe.

if not, what title/issue? that was blade vs. a regular spiderman

we're talking about Blade #1 in which he fights and easily beats a vampiric spiderman

Battlehammer
dident blade get his ass kicked by a normal minded spiderman?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
dident blade get his ass kicked by a normal minded spiderman? how is that relevant? Spiderman and Doc Oc fight completely differently

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
how is that relevant? Spiderman and Doc Oc fight completely differently
it not, but people keep bringing up blade beating a vampire spiderman as if that means he wins here even though if not mistaken spiderman in his right mind stomp on blade before.

DestinyGuy678
dident blade get his ass kicked by a normal minded spiderman? ...not that I remember

DestinyGuy678
it not, but people keep bringing up blade beating a vampire spiderman as if that means he wins here even though if not mistaken spiderman in his right mind stomp on blade before. when has he done that?

Battlehammer
not sure , but I could have sworn he did. I ask srank if he knows the issue number when he on.

oh and blade loses.

DestinyGuy678
not sure , but I could have sworn he did. I ask srank if he knows the issue number when he on.

oh and blade loses. nice logic

Battlehammer
? nices logic?

ok Blade stands little chances of actaully getting to ock, Blades not strong enough to over power ock, but ock is strong enough to easly over power blade. Blade does not ahve the durability or the heal factor strong enough to deal with repeated blows from Ock. Blade has no protection from being ripped in haft and his weapons are unable to damage Ock tenticles.

I bet you also think blade would be Omega Red.

DestinyGuy678
? nices logic?

ok Blkade stands little chances of actaully getting to ock, Blades not storng enough to over power ock, but ock is strong enough to easly over power blade. Blade does not ahve the durability or the heal factor strong enough to deal with repeated blows from Ock. Blade has no protection from being ripped in haft and his weapons are unable to damage Ock tenticles.

I bet you also think blade would be Omega Red.

blade takes bullets and blows from dracula and wolverine but cant take blows from doc ock? wheres your proof?

and blade has an adamantium blade, what are docs tentacles made out of? (that was unanswered)

whe nhas doc ock blocked ubllet with his tentacles from anyone with significant marksmanship?

Battlehammer
blade takes bullets and blows
.........he been KO by bullets as well while wearing armor.

from dracula
pleases the dudes strenge and powers are all over the places he by far the worst example you could uses. SOme times he wicked powerful and other times he not powerful at all. Hell he been lsited as only a 2 tonner before.

and wolverine but cant take blows from doc ock? wheres your proof?

.......lets see when has bladed taken shots repeatedly from a 20 + tonner who hitting him with solid metal at amazing speeds?

and blade has an adamantium blade, what are docs tentacles made out of? (that was unanswered)
not sure there either titanium currently or adamatium.

also pleases provide evidences that balde sword is adamatium.

whe nhas doc ock blocked ubllet with his tentacles from anyone with significant marksmanship?
I believe he blocked bulelts from punisher before.

DestinyGuy678
.........he been KO by bullets as well while wearing armor.

pleases the dudes strenge and powers are all over the places he by far the worst example you could uses. SOme times he wicked powerful and other times he not powerful at all. Hell he been lsited as only a 2 tonner before.

.......lets see when has bladed taken shots repeatedly from a 20 + tonner who hitting him with solid metal at amazing speeds?

not sure there either titanium currently or adamatium.

also pleases provide evidences that balde sword is adamatium.

...are you serious, thats the same as wolverine going to when hit i nthe eye. blade is hit with bullets all the time and nevr goes down unless he's low on blood, when have you seen him KO'd by a bullet when he was healthy?

barely, the only time he's "all over the place" is when he 's enchanted, if you follow the character his levels make perfect sense.

hes taken blows from a vampire king dracula as well as varnae as a human, what has doc ock done for hi mto be a 20 tonner?

its been stated by his current writer that his sword is adamantium, and if doc ocks tentacles ar etitanium, with blades super strength he should be able to slice them off

okthats a nice feat for him, but blade and punisher are close in marksmansip (blade might be better since he has both superhuman senses and over one hundred years of practice)

Phantom Zone
that was blade vs. a regular spiderman

we're talking about Blade #1 in which he fights and easily beats a vampiric spiderman

I don't think he used strength to beat him though. I checked Docs bio on marvel.com his tentacles are titanuim.

I think that was a knife.

snoopdogg
dident blade get his ass kicked by a normal minded spiderman? Pre-Daywalker Blade lost to Spidey, so it's not really relevant. Spider-Man also started the fight off with a cheap shot iirc.

Oh, and Spidey was pretty damm upset because he thought Blade killed one of his friends iirc.

King Castle
i'll say Doc ock gets the slight majority. 5.5 but not by much..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.