League of Champions Week Three: FanGirl Vs. Scoob/Leo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Week 3 Battlefield: The Amazon Rain Forest
Duration: Monday, September 29th @ 10am thru Friday, October 3rd @ 12am)

FanGirl Vs. Scoob/Leo

Judges: Red, Symmetric Chaos, Darthgoober

illadelph12

illadelph12

illadelph12
Scoob/Leo

Ok, our team was changed to this:

Mandarin
Storm
Moonstone
Brit
Magik

A couple more switches and we'll be able to save a lot of money on our monogrammed uniforms.

smile

Ok, prep.

Amalgamations:

Mandarin/Moonstone (1)
Storm/Brit (2)
Magik (3)will be going solo for this.

We'll be prepping at, erm ... Wakanda? ... we'll have Storm access whatever files BP has on the opposing team (if she's limited to the X-Mansion we'll do the same there)

After the amalgamating we are basically discussing stuff and waiting for the match to start.

Oh yeah, Magik preps to go astral as soon as the match starts ... in fact she goes astral then waits for the match to start.

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astralsp4.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astral1ne1.jpg

Battle:

1 + 2 grab 3's body and fly into the air, Magik is already astral and can scout the area really freakin' fast without worrying about being attacked.

During this, 1 has used Moonstone's power to turn everyone intangible:

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phasesothersje7.jpg

We wait for Magik to return from recon (should only take a second or two) to tell us where the bad guys are (Fangirl's team are the bad guys btw)

Next up is a nice little trick that works against most people. We combine Storm's ice cold hurricane winds with Mandarin's ability to generate temperatures as low as absolute zero and blow this chilled wind over our opponents ... this may seem fairly passive, but the fact is that one single breath of air at this temperature means your lungs will never be counted as living tissue again (which means you die)

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64absolutezerofx1.jpg

I'm going to take it on faith that you don't need me to produce scans of Storm generating hurricane winds.

You all remember the "only human" limitation Mandarin suffers from when trying to get more power out of his rings? well worry no more:

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=generatespowerke8.jpg

This means we can push the rings far farther than Mandarin ever could by himself, so helping to spread this giant sized freeze blast should be no problem.

Not an Earth shattering attack, but not something that can be easily defended against either. Anyone on Fangirl's team who breathes is taken out before they realise what's going on (which should be everyone except Vision)

We'll continue to generate this frozen wind for a couple of minutes, all the while Magik will be astrally spying on the results ... if Fangirl's team moves, we shift our aim to match ... and considering the area we can cover with a hurricane it shouldn't be too difficult to imagine this working rather well.

We remain intangible throughout this, just in case.

:::::::::::::::::::::

Once we find out who Fangirl is using, and in what blendings, we'll go into greater detail as to how we'll deal with anyone she has that doesn't have the weakness of having to breath.

So that's it

fangirl101
Originally posted by illadelph12
Scoob/Leo

Ok, our team was changed to this:

Mandarin
Storm
Moonstone
Brit
Magik

A couple more switches and we'll be able to save a lot of money on our monogrammed uniforms.

smile

Ok, prep.

Amalgamations:

Mandarin/Moonstone (1)
Storm/Brit (2)
Magik (3)will be going solo for this.

We'll be prepping at, erm ... Wakanda? ... we'll have Storm access whatever files BP has on the opposing team (if she's limited to the X-Mansion we'll do the same there)

After the amalgamating we are basically discussing stuff and waiting for the match to start.

Oh yeah, Magik preps to go astral as soon as the match starts ... in fact she goes astral then waits for the match to start.

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astralsp4.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astral1ne1.jpg
She's pwned in the first few seconds of the fight as she loses all of her magical abiblites. Her flying around astrally only helps us becuz she going to run into the city singing the magic spell, or a t-shere repeating it over and over. Magic is down for the count and her body becomes usesless without the spirit.

I've already unleashed a wave of phobia toxins as well as a psy scrambling microwave burst while this team has to wait for Moonstone to grab them and turn intangible. Their owned just by being so slow

I've got scans to show that the cold won't work on any of my amalgams but why bother. I prepared for such a blast and it's already on it's way back behind the enemy. If they can even conjure up said blast with thier fear of the cold.

So this team is supposed to freeze my team to death? i've already sent your freeze blast back at you, if you can even summon it as magik is depowered, storm and mandarin have phobias about cold and wind, Storm got psy scrambled, and moonstone is scared of flying and of her own gravity powers. You lost the match before it began.
:::::::::::::::::::::

Scoobless

Scoobless

DigiMark007
I love the reference Scoob. And Demolition Man is woefully under-appreciated as a movie. It's so bad as to be awesome.

fangirl101

fangirl101

leonidas
aye carumba! wading through that prep is like slogging through goldman's fireswamp! and it feels like a rodent of unusual size used me for a chew-toy!

okay, first off, the fear stuff. you amalgamate 3 different times which leaves you with what, 4 mins of prep time left (or is it 6? i can never keep track. erm ) anyway, in that amount of time you think that just because bruce has knowledge of SOME of the formulas scarecrow uses that he can then PHYSICALLY SYNTHESIZE not only those few he may know, but also synthesize new ones by just 'tweaking' the ones he has, THEN somehow still have time to synthesize an innoculation against all those other 'new' ones that he tweaked? knowing the formula and CREATING the serum/gas (not to mention you say you recreate every possible DELIVERY SYSTEM AS WELL!) is one thing--physically CREATING the serum, in the quantities you would require is COMPLETELY different.

you DO realize we are in a rain forest, .5km away from each other, right? you have absolutely no clue where we are. even if anyone believes you could do what you say (and they won't because it's impossible in your allotted time) you'd have to create enough of it to cover an enormous stretch of rainforest. you'd also have to have it travel at superspeeds to reach us!!

you think that somehow these pseudo-t-spheres will deliver it?? so in your prep time you also want to arm all the spheres with this gas??? honestly, you must be kidding . . .

if i didn't know better, i'd say bw helped with your prep. big grin

no, the fear thing can never work. period.

with that out, you've no prep time left. nothing else much matters anyway.

your boomtube protection is useless. why? BECAUSE THE WINDS AREN'T DIRECTED AT YOU. the winds (and storm's winds are powerful to rock a STARSHIP!!--scan upon request) are merely CARRYING the cold and spreading it. the attack is omnidirectional. you may be able to block some of the winds that are heading your way, but the cold will STILL kill you. the only one who may survive is FS. sending out your t-spheres into the teeth of winds that are hundreds of mph will be quite impossible, and at near-absolute freezing temperatures, your t-spheres wouldn't last more than a second anyway, so no magic spell. you tech suits would likewise be frozen and useless. we wouldn't suffer your counter attack because because you have no clue where we are to set up your boomtube. storm's powers are EASILY enough to affect the whole battlefield, and with mandarin's ring amped by moonstone, added to storm's OWN ability to decrese temperatures well below freezing, you guys and your gadgets are screwed. don't forget--the cold we're talking about was enough to freeze IRONMAN's armor. (scoob has scans . . .) and that was un-amped and unaided by storm.

with all your tech frozen, it's no problem for magik to verify your location astrally, where she wouldn't be affected by the cold. once we know, where you are, we stop our onslaught, teleport us behind you, mandarin hits FS/SB with the black ring, blocking out her ability to manipulate the EM (microwave, more specifically) spectrum, then storm depressurizes the inside of speedy's bubble and she suffocates. simple as. erm

vision had no defense for absolute cold, but if he was still alive, storm could hit him with a massive EMP (her EMP's have brought down SENTINELS--scans available upon request) so that should slow him down at least and muddle with his systems. at that point, a massive lightning strike which has injured the silver surfer (again, scans on request) or an electrical discharge capable of dissolving STARDUST (by now you know the drill--scans on request . . .) would be enough to end him. with brit's invulnerability and moonstone's intangibility, we can't be harmed by them anyway. magik has her armor that even s'ym couldn't damage, so she's safe as well.

our omnidirectional offense trumps your need-to-know-where-they-are defense. your spheres shatter in the first seconds of our onslaught, you can't make your fear stuff and if you could it could never affect us before the cold kills all your tech. your suits freeze as ironman's did. we can block angelica's powers with the black light ring, suffocate her via storm, we EMP vision, or just disintegrate him.

we have TONS of options with storm and mandarin. those are just a few. if FG doesn't give up ( big grin ) i'll give more options later.

fangirl101
Originally posted by leonidas
aye carumba! wading through that prep is like slogging through goldman's fireswamp! and it feels like a rodent of unusual size used me for a chew-toy!

okay, first off, the fear stuff. you amalgamate 3 different times which leaves you with what, 4 mins of prep time left (or is it 6? i can never keep track. erm ) anyway, in that amount of time you think that just because bruce has knowledge of SOME of the formulas scarecrow uses that he can then PHYSICALLY SYNTHESIZE not only those few he may know, but also synthesize new ones by just 'tweaking' the ones he has, THEN somehow still have time to synthesize an innoculation against all those other 'new' ones that he tweaked? knowing the formula and CREATING the serum/gas (not to mention you say you recreate every possible DELIVERY SYSTEM AS WELL!) is one thing--physically CREATING the serum, in the quantities you would require is COMPLETELY different.

you DO realize we are in a rain forest, .5km away from each other, right? you have absolutely no clue where we are. even if anyone believes you could do what you say (and they won't because it's impossible in your allotted time) you'd have to create enough of it to cover an enormous stretch of rainforest. you'd also have to have it travel at superspeeds to reach us!!

you think that somehow these pseudo-t-spheres will deliver it?? so in your prep time you also want to arm all the spheres with this gas??? honestly, you must be kidding . . .

if i didn't know better, i'd say bw helped with your prep. big grin

no, the fear thing can never work. period.

with that out, you've no prep time left. nothing else much matters anyway.

your boomtube protection is useless. why? BECAUSE THE WINDS AREN'T DIRECTED AT YOU. the winds (and storm's winds are powerful to rock a STARSHIP!!--scan upon request) are merely CARRYING the cold and spreading it. the attack is omnidirectional. you may be able to block some of the winds that are heading your way, but the cold will STILL kill you. the only one who may survive is FS. sending out your t-spheres into the teeth of winds that are hundreds of mph will be quite impossible, and at near-absolute freezing temperatures, your t-spheres wouldn't last more than a second anyway, so no magic spell. you tech suits would likewise be frozen and useless. we wouldn't suffer your counter attack because because you have no clue where we are to set up your boomtube. storm's powers are EASILY enough to affect the whole battlefield, and with mandarin's ring amped by moonstone, added to storm's OWN ability to decrese temperatures well below freezing, you guys and your gadgets are screwed. don't forget--the cold we're talking about was enough to freeze IRONMAN's armor. (scoob has scans . . .) and that was un-amped and unaided by storm.

with all your tech frozen, it's no problem for magik to verify your location astrally, where she wouldn't be affected by the cold. once we know, where you are, we stop our onslaught, teleport us behind you, mandarin hits FS/SB with the black ring, blocking out her ability to manipulate the EM (microwave, more specifically) spectrum, then storm depressurizes the inside of speedy's bubble and she suffocates. simple as. erm

vision had no defense for absolute cold, but if he was still alive, storm could hit him with a massive EMP (her EMP's have brought down SENTINELS--scans available upon request) so that should slow him down at least and muddle with his systems. at that point, a massive lightning strike which has injured the silver surfer (again, scans on request) or an electrical discharge capable of dissolving STARDUST (by now you know the drill--scans on request . . .) would be enough to end him. with brit's invulnerability and moonstone's intangibility, we can't be harmed by them anyway. magik has her armor that even s'ym couldn't damage, so she's safe as well.

our omnidirectional offense trumps your need-to-know-where-they-are defense. your spheres shatter in the first seconds of our onslaught, you can't make your fear stuff and if you could it could never affect us before the cold kills all your tech. your suits freeze as ironman's did. we can block angelica's powers with the black light ring, suffocate her via storm, we EMP vision, or just disintegrate him.

we have TONS of options with storm and mandarin. those are just a few. if FG doesn't give up ( big grin ) i'll give more options later. Dear what makes you think I give up. The first thing you have to do is prove Storm and mandarin can work thier powers on each other while phased. Show me one scan of storm psionically doing anything while phase shifted. I double dare you. If you noticed my Amalgams. They were simultenous. The first amalagam was 2 mins and it was batman and vision. you think that with visions ability link to a computer and batman already knowing what he wants to do, the batcomputer can't take those commands at vision computer brain speeds and complete everything? Not. It's batman and vision combined. bat's knowlege with vision's computer brain but it's also the batcomputer doing all the actual work. batman once learned zeta tech in a minute. something that takes years of study. So forgive me if I dont' agree with you that an amped BATBRAIN can do anything I want it to.

Your team is woefully not going to defeat mine in a head up. the minute you become intangible, you subject yourselves to fear toxins. You think you are going to freeze Vision when he's got all that disentegrator energy stored? No energy you throw at him will hurt him. He's too durable and can absorb energy. Good luck trying to beat him. Oh and he's got density force shields. What was that about disentegrating? Oh right. he does that with his power pax powers. It only powers him up even more.

You think you are hurting Firestar? Not only are her microwaves offensive, the disrupt high level power. I can't find the scan I want, But here when she was a noob, used her powers to disrupt the PROTEOUS energy wave length. Anyone on your team got that kind of power. And it's being controlled by Legion. Prof X son.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7938/199110xmenkingsofpaindiwo8.jpg

Oh and did you forget she's got the handy Kinetic field.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/speed11ne5-2.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/speed12sj6-2.jpg

And don't be fooled. He only had to flex the field to save others. That is why he passed out. Good thing you don't have that kind of power to even stress my field.
No one on your team can belt it out like Sienna blaze. She's already proven Superior to Storm. So what you gonna do to Fireball? Not a damned thing.

I've already shown where Jekka's phaser saved her from Highfather's staff. I'm betting it's storm was>>>anything Storm can muster. Except I purposely kept batman in his suit. Why? Tee hee. Becuz he fights Mr. Freeze enough to know better.

Scoobless
Time for another post from Scoob (& Leo)

Ok, first thing on the menu, T-Spheres .... I didn't mention this before (because I didn't think of it until just now) but these things are independent constructs, and are therefore summarily banned.

(it's a lot easier when stuff is blatantly illegal)

Originally posted by fangirl101
The first thing you have to do is prove Storm and mandarin can work thier powers on each other while phased.

Powers while phased:

Super strength: http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=partialphaseyz4.jpg

Flight/strength: http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phaseattackej8.jpg

Energy buildup: http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phasedattack2ie3.jpg

Energy blast: http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phasedenergyblast01bh3.jpg

Yup, that pretty much answers that question.

Show me one scan of storm psionically doing anything while phase shifted. I double dare you.

Only because you double dared us....

1. http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormphased1dp0.jpg
2. http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormphased2kd3.jpg

stick out tongue

I honestly wouldn't have remembered I had ever seen that feat if you hadn't asked to see it ... thanks - thumb up

If you noticed my Amalgams. They were simultenous. The first amalagam was 2 mins and it was batman and vision. you think that with visions ability link to a computer and batman already knowing what he wants to do, the batcomputer can't take those commands at vision computer brain speeds and complete everything?

I'm sure they could compute a whole bunch of stuff, that doesn't mean they can create chemical compounds at a greater rate than the chemicals actually separate/bond at ... combining elements is more than just mashing them together as fast as possible hoping that they'll stick.

You think you are going to freeze Vision when he's got all that disentegrator energy stored?

Since you seem to like demanding scans for every little thing we bring up, I'm going to have to ask for proof as to how storing energy for a disintegrating attack will shield anyone from a drop in temperature to the point where every material Vision is built from will be as brittle and weak as uncooked spaghetti.

You think you are hurting Firestar? Not only are her microwaves offensive, the disrupt high level power. I can't find the scan I want, But here when she was a noob, used her powers to disrupt the PROTEOUS energy wave length. Anyone on your team got that kind of power.

Yes actually, or don't you think Mandarin ripping holes in the space time continuum (while enhanced by a power source like the Moonstone) is very powerful?

Oh and did you forget she's got the handy Kinetic field.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/speed11ne5-2.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/speed12sj6-2.jpg

Oh goody, even more evidence to show that Speedball's force field can't actually take too much of a beating, even Nitro overloaded it and that was Speedball as powerful and experienced as he had ever been.

A Moonstone enhanced power ring blast would put the poor guy into a coma (again)

I've already shown where Jekka's phaser saved her from Highfather's staff. I'm betting it's storm was>>>anything Storm can muster.

Maybe it was, but this isn't just storm you're dealing with.

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64absolutezerocl4.jpg

Once again, we're talking about ABSOLUTE ZERO

This basically means you're molecules stop moving and you die, in the case of inorganic objects like metals, their structure becomes brittle as the molecules freeze into place allowing them to snap and crack with extremely little pressure.

For the Vision this means that his "phase" power(essentially him increasing the space between his own molecules in order to pass through solid objects) is taken away from him ... this will hold true for Power Pax's gaseous form as well. So Vision would be limited to solid form and would snap like a thin twig when the hurricane winds hit him.

As a side effect this frozen air that is being pushed along by Storm would destabilise and destroy any "fear gas" in the air (not that you could actually physically create such a compound in the handful of minutes available to you)

That deals with anything worth dealing with (I think)

As far as brawling goes ... well:

Brit's invulnerability is beyond the punching power output of anyone in this match.

Moonstone has high level durability and (as previously shown) can phase through most attacks with a thought.

Durability:

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=durability01if6.jpg
("I barely felt it"wink

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=durability02yq2.jpg

And as he's everyone's benchmark these days...

1. http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vshulk01ij0.jpg
2. http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vshulk02ts7.jpg

A little strength feat in there with the big guy as well.

Couple that with the fact that Mandarin can take a repulsor blast to the face with only the rings and his non phased durability is already top tier for this level.

And then there's this:

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10rl0.jpg

"force field" ... nice!

Add Moonstone's strength to his MA skills and the fact that he can, quite literally, knock chunks off of Iron Man with his bare hands:

http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18tc4.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26pi9.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=55gv0.jpg

Yeah, you don't want to mess with a super-enhanced Mandarin in a fist fight.

Now here's another thing I was thinking about - The Moonstone has been shown to grow more powerful with the introduction of a second moonstone, this may or may not be due to it being another power source, however the Mandarin's rings are another power source, if the stone is enhanced by other sources then the rings would certainly boost the hell out of it.

What IS know though, is that Mandarin's rings are enhanced by sufficient power levels/sources (as shown when Mandarin/Iron Man fought the Makluan Dragons) so whether or not the rings boost the stone wont stop the stone from boosting the rings (if it works both ways then great, we have unlimited power, if not we still have awe inspiring power)

So yeah, Firestar's power can't hurt Brit/Storm and Mand/moon can pass through it untouched.

Vision slows down when he increases mass ... gravity power can't change the fact that his density slows his movements.

We also have gravity powers (both Moonstone and Mandarin actually) and can likely mess up anything you attempt to the point of making your attempts to use it futile.

Fist fighting wont help you as we're too skilled, strong, durable and versatile.

Your gas can't be created in time.

Your team really can't handle the blizzard we're letting fly at the start of the match anyway ... even if Vision could survive he'd be so brittle that a single blast/strike would shatter him worse than what Stallone did to Snipes in Demolition Man.

Ok, that seems like enough for now. Have at it FG.

smile

leonidas
Dear what makes you think I give up. The first thing you have to do is prove Storm and mandarin can work thier powers on each other while phased.

storm casts her winds/cold THEn becomes intangible. mandy/moonstone ARE intangible, and that's no problem. MOONDARIN ( big grin ) can use all the rings while she is intangible in the same way moonstone can use her own blasts while SHE is intangible. a nifty little benefit of that amalgamation.

that's not what i was saying FG. i'm not sure if you could come up with the formulas in time even WITH vision+batcomputer. but i KNOW you won't have time to PHYSICALLY synthesize all the serums/gases you'd need, and most CERTAINLY not where near the time to make them in the huge QUANTITIES you'd have to create to encompass the entire battlefield. no chance at all bats would even have anywhere NEAR that much stuff around. then physically inocculating, then loading all the chemicals into your tech . . .

no chance.
none.
sorry FG. erm

heh. as you can guess, i'll disagree with that. but i like that you're talking about head-on battles, because you've realized ABSOLUTE FREEZING + hundreds of mph winds would completely demolish your t-spheres and nanites and whatever else you have floating around. smile

even if anyone DID believe your fear stuff, the winds are blowing AT you with the speed to damage STARSHIPS! we don't 'scatter' the chemical as you say, we blow it off the CONTINENT. nanites too, and t-spheres, which would be blown into trees, and frozen as they are, smashed to dust. the trees, and foliage would also be flash-frozen and an avalanche of debris the size of redwoods would be headed your way. you've a lot to worry about.

sweet, but what are you gonna do against moondarin while she is intangible? and regardless of the amount of energy you have stored up, an EMP from storm will cause your cybernetic half to crash. once that has happened, you're finished and easy pickings.

and don't forget people: we teleport directly behind them and have a beautiful first strike/surprise attack before they know what's hit them!

actually, she's the easy one. drop the pressure in the kinetic field, she suffocates even as storm is blasting her with lightning that has injured the silver surfer.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0011up5.jpg

show me sienna blaze doing that. wink oh, and storm has owned sienna in the past too. smile instead of dropping pressure, moondarin could simply transform the air in your field to poison gas, or acid with his transmutation ring. acid or poison would be better than suffocation even!! see how many options we have. big grin

beyond that, storm is ALSO capable of manipulating the EM spectrum. at the least, she could disrupt FS's ability. here are some examples of her manipulating energies OTHER than elemental:

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emdownpf3.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormelectromagneticfield4tv.jpg

EMP that disrupts adaptable technology:

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xxm2609aj8.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emp4nu.jpg

and of course, we can always SUMMON more power if we need to . . .

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore29bc.jpg

with vrit's body, the strain wouldn't bother her. unloading THAT sort of power might just overload that little kinetic field that was overloaded by NITRO! laughing out loud

not as invulnerable as you think. wink

but he can't harm us at all phased, so . . . shrug

when he unphases, he and his suit are fried, frozen, disintegrated, transformed into stone or . . .

in a straight up battle, we win. handily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Scoobless
Time for another post from Scoob (& Leo)

Ok, first thing on the menu, T-Spheres .... I didn't mention this before (because I didn't think of it until just now) but these things are independent constructs, and are therefore summarily banned.

(it's a lot easier when stuff is blatantly illegal)

You are trying to say that glorified batarangs are independant constructs. That would entail them fighting, evading, etc. No. They are Batman's meathod of delivery into the air stream for nanites, Gases, and a magical tune.

Good for her. Now show her doing all of that while keeping two other people phased. Good luck with that.

I see storm phased along with everyone else. I don't see her using any powers. I'm not falling for that.

The premise that I came from was that He already had most of the compounds. Doesn't he confiscate everything from every criminal to study it. Batman has had his own fear toxin plan since Barry Allen died. Trust me, he's had all of this stuff ready for years.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/batmanplans.jpg

What does that look like to you? Light. He only touched a bag of garbage and got enough energy to illuminate the sewers as well as become battle ready. What are one of the by products of Light? Class say it with me. Heat. How much energy did Vision Pax Store? 3 minutes worth.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0004.jpg

I didn't know Moonstone enhanced Super Alien Rings. You are trying to power stack. The most you've done is diversified. No power stacking on your team anywhere. No boost. Nothing.

Jekkas Phaser allows her to survive Winds from The upper atmosphere. She has on a Swim Suit.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0037-1.jpg

This is Firestar in the Cold of Space. Exactly how are you stopping or hurting her again?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/fs2pa4-1.jpg

Batman fight's Mr. Freeze enough in his regular Suit without the amps I've given him...

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/76982_batdefroster3_122_506lo.jpg

I"ll continue on another post. Computer is acting crazy and the two of you are overwhelming me right now.

Scoobless
Meh, was about to go to sleep but this made it in under the wire.

You are trying to say that glorified batarangs are independant constructs. That would entail them fighting, evading, etc. No. They are Batman's meathod of delivery into the air stream for nanites, Gases, and a magical tune.

I'm saying constructs that act independently from your drafted characters are independent constructs, yes.

Good for her. Now show her doing all of that while keeping two other people phased. Good luck with that.

I showed that powers work while phased, all this character needs to do is activate a single ring with a simple mental command, it's not a problem.

I see storm phased along with everyone else. I don't see her using any powers. I'm not falling for that.

You don't see the rain? you don't see the text saying Storm is cooling off the tarmac? did you even read the scan?

Look again.

The premise that I came from was that He already had most of the compounds. Doesn't he confiscate everything from every criminal to study it. Batman has had his own fear toxin plan since Barry Allen died. Trust me, he's had all of this stuff ready for years.

So your argument is that he's stored enough gas to cover the entire rainforest?

Even if he had that (which he doesn't) our winds would destroy it instantly.

What are one of the by products of Light? Class say it with me. Heat.

In some cases that is true, not in all cases though (especially in comics) and nothing about your scan proves that he would emit any heat.

I didn't know Moonstone enhanced Super Alien Rings.

Now you do.

Ok, it's not Moonstone in particular, it's any greater than human power source:

1. http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42ringboosthi6.jpg
2. http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43ringboostnr5.jpg
3. http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44ringboostvc1.jpg
4. http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45ringboosthf5.jpg
5. http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=46ringboostig6.jpg

And Moonstone has a lot of power:

http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=generatespowervd3.jpg

Jekkas Phaser allows her to survive Winds from The upper atmosphere.

Atmospheric wind <<<<<< absolute zero, it's like comparing a match to a blowtorch.

And as you said, "Jekkas" phaser, Show me any evidence that Batman has one of those himself.

This is Firestar in the Cold of Space.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/fs2pa4-1.jpg

What's the helmet for? air supply? shame she still has to breath and the only air is deadly.

Batman fight's Mr. Freeze

laughing out loud

Sorry, but that comparison is funny.

fangirl101
When she can let go of her teamates to fire the blast let me know. batman is right there with these,
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0044.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0045.jpg

Any Beams you are firing are going to be refracted. Of Course. If you Think you can Short out Speed Ball's field where it took the power of Sienna Blaze, I'm sure that would take effort and you letting go of your partners. Oh my. You forgot. It's FireBall.

How do you plan to over power her Microwave field and His Kinetic Shield? And I did some research. Tho I dont' have the scans. Firestar's power does disrupt Psionic abilities. She' distrupted Emma Frost( who taught her how to do it), Empath, And Darkling. All different kinds of Psionic powers. Storm is pwned. She can't conjure a storm.

I can gaurantee your team can't hack it once they drop thier phase. And they have to since Storm can't conjure shit. Her powers are disrupted and now that there is no ice storm, there the nanites and fear toxins are out doing thier work. Your Best Brawler in this if it were hand to hand would be Moonstone/Mandarin. Let's put her against mine shall we.

Mine has better skill.....
(Programmed in the prep phase in case you'd forgotten)
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/2500291329.jpg

Better Durability.........

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/65488_atest2-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/65752_supreme5-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0005.jpg( Take note Julie smashes Arclight's hand, The same chick who busted up Colosuss)

Better Battle Feats........

Yeah, That's Siver Surfer. Who got? LMAO....

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/65766_vsnorr2-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/65776_vsnorr4-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/65771_vsnorr3-1.jpg

He Even pwns Moonstone
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/vision8vl-1.jpg

The striking power of the Gravity punch that a 7 year old kid pwned arclight.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0006.jpg

The same chick that did this,
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0008.jpg

Faster Traveling power
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0003.jpg

Need I go on?

Firestar Burns away all the oxygen killing Storm/Brit. Brit and Storm both have to breath and neither are messing with her herald level Offense and Defense.
Mandarin Moonstone May get missed on the Firestar Onslaught, But she's got to let go of her partners to do any damage. Then it's 3 on one when they get pwned.

His movements are slowed due to the weight he has to lug around. Power Pax's gravity powers negate such negative effects. And the Lightspeed powers ensure that he is actually far faster than he normally would be.

fangirl101
Meh, was about to go to sleep but this made it in under the wire.

I'm saying constructs that act independently from your drafted characters are independent constructs, yes.
What you are saying isn't what they are. Unless you can show me the sphere's fighting or actively evading any blast. Glorified batarangs.

Actually it is. Show me her keeping a mean active while phased and HOLDING on to two other people.

I did. Thanks. Storm was not phased when the rain started. And I'm not sure it was even her that started the rain. When she was phased, She was under ground. No rain or any weather anywhere. Until further notice, Storm can't crack one cloud while phased.

Light Radiates Heat. Period. Now way you are going to get around that scientific fact.

Yeah she does. And so does fire ball who's drawning Electro Magnetic Energy from a direct link to the upper atmosphere.

I can tell that you haven't been paying attention to the match. I posted it twice. Jekka gave Batman her phaser. It was how he was able to pwn DS with a kick and pick up highfather's staff.

She needs the helmet becuz there is no air in space. Your air is going to hit her Super heated shield that is activated instantly everytime she flies.

fangirl101
Originally posted by leonidas
storm casts her winds/cold THEn becomes intangible. mandy/moonstone ARE intangible, and that's no problem. MOONDARIN ( big grin ) can use all the rings while she is intangible in the same way moonstone can use her own blasts while SHE is intangible. a nifty little benefit of that amalgamation.
Microwaves Travel faster than Storm Can Cast her winds. She's pwned and her PSIONIC powers are scrambled. Oh and Just how is Moonmandarin casting a beam when she's holding on to someone? I need to see her fight while making someone else intangible.

Then you don't know Bat's do you? I've shown that scarecrow has already done the work. I didn't even plan on the whole battle field being covered. In my prep, I said, the nanites and fear toxins may miss part of your team. But, even if they get to one, your team is crippled. The toxins weren't the only part of prep. it's called Operation over prep.

I'll start worrying when Moonstone actually shows me that she can fight while phasing others, and storm can fight while phased and resist Firestar's opening Psy Scrambling microwave burst.

Good Thing Storm is depowered isn't it? Vision's reflexes are also by far the best on the field. with his ability to turn intangible, What would an emp do? Not a damned thing.
No. teleporting behind us would require you port behind Fireball. right into the boom tube that she's pulling electromagnetic energy from Space.

You see, Storm still has yet to show me any moves while she phased. She has yet to show me how she gets around Firestar's Psionic scrambling ability, which just happen to be the way storm accesses her powers.

leonidas
blink

your tube is formed in the upper atmosphere. no expression

there is PLENTY of room to port behind you for the initial surprise attack.

anywho, this is getting complicated, so let me uncomplicate it for viewers. smile

we are in a rainforest. 0.5km from each other. upon arrival, stormbrit and moondarin use their powers to flash freeze the battlefield to absolute zero. along with the absolute cold, their are winds blowing 100s of mph. (actually MUCH harder than that--see scan below of storm's winds pushing wooden sticks through diamond-form EMMA!)

any spheres, tech, gases/nanites floating around will be immediately rendered inert by the cold, and smashed to nothingness by the winds. trees, leaves, ground debris, all these things are hurled at the opposing team in the first seconds of the fight. as that occurs, magik astrally travels and locates the other team then teleports all of us together BEHIND them. no boomtube is in the way . . .

they stop the cold attack and head in for a direct surprise assault. moondarin CAN use all her powers while she is intangible. scoob already showed a scan of storm's powers working while she was phased, but if she can't it doesn't matter in the least. we STILL get first attack. a massive EMP will take out vision's abilities (who, regardless of density will have been hindered dramatically by the cold) briefly, AND THE SUITS BATMAN HAS ON, while moondarin turns the air inside FS's shields into poison gas. she follows up with MASSIVE ss-injuring lightning blasts that will in all liklihood overload speedy's kinetic shield that has already been overloaded by NITRO!!! another such blast will destroy batman's suits easily, if they somehow survived the cold.

while FS falls, moondarin blasts vision with an amped disintegrator beam. who cares that HE distintegrates things to get power. that in no way shape or form prevents HIS BODY from being disintegrated. or, since he's down from the EMP, moondarin uses his physical prowess to simply destroy his body, as an UN-AMPED mandarin has destroyed ironman's armor. or we turn him to stone. or we use ALL the rings and hit him with an UBER attack--you know, the kind that tears time and space. smile that one is just too easy to fall back on, but judges, don't forget--ALL RINGS AND THEIR ABILITIES ARE AMPED!! and i mean REALLY amped . . .

so, a massive wave of ABSOLUTE COLD (again, check the scan and see what it did to ironman in seconds!) will hinder them from the outside and destroy all their tech. we teleport behind and hit with a friggin MASSIVE EMP to take out vision and their suits. once that's done, combinations of disintegration, lightning, and matter transmutation finish them off.

oh, and about that boomtube allowing more energy for FS to manipulate--thanks. big grin storm can make good use of that as mistress of teh cosmic storm:

http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenunlimited0121af3.jpg

i already showed her summoning cosmic power from the galactic core. you've brought cosmic energy straight to her doorstep. gracias senorita. big grin

as for psionically scrambling storm:

pwning emma:

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma46rs.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xtremexmen22p20hgwellsgi7.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xtremexmen22p22hgwellsjp1.jpg

(note winds powerful enough to push wood through DIAMOND!! no expression yeah, that opening assault is gonna cause you LOADS of problems . . .

i could show scans of her willpower blocking jean, rachel, SHADOW KING, the warskull . . .

not a chance FS will be able to affect her use of power (incidentally--nearly ALL powers are psionically manipulated. never saw FS affect a non-telepath before . . . coincedence? whistle )

phased or unphased, doesn't matter. they are quite dead before they get a chance to turn around and counter-attack. vote scoob!!!! big grin

and leo . . . embarrasment

Scoobless
When she can let go of her teamates to fire the blast let me know. batman is right there with these

so you ask for proof, we give it, so you don't accept it and say that even though we just proved that she can use any/all of her powers while phased, you still can't/wont believe that she can use one simple power while phased when she happens to be touching someone else?

no expression

Next thing you'll be asking us to show a scan of when Moonstone and Mandarin last amalgamated.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0045.jpg

Any Beams you are firing are going to be refracted.

You're going to refract a force beam with a device that refracts light? what about a sonic blast? a disintegration beam? a electric blast? etc, etc ... you demand proof all the time (which we continuously supply) then base your own arguments on one-off scans that don't even show the feat you want to use ... those things refract light, nothing more.

Tho I dont' have the scans...

That's starting to sound familiar.

better skill.....
(Programmed in the prep phase in case you'd forgotten)
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/2500291329.jpg

Iron Man outfought Captain America (Civil War)
Mandarin outfought Iron man (after Civil War)

Better Durability.........

Once you show your guys wearing a nuke into battle then exploding it and being completely unharmed .... let me know.

Yeah, That's Siver Surfer.

Anyone who thinks Vision stalemating/getting the better of Silver Surfer is NOT incredibly stupid PIS, please say so in the discussion thread.

He Even pwns Moonstone
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/vision8vl-1.jpg

Nice scan, if anyone hasn't read the issue, Moonstone isn't even in control of her powers at that point (after having absorbed a second Moonstone from an alternate Earth) and was fighting both the Avengers and the Thunderbolts at once, making it easy for Vision to sneak attack from behind ... he wont be getting that chance here.

Here's a couple of scans of Moonstone blasting Vision while he is intangible:

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vision2cfk7.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsvision02fl7.jpg

Firestar Burns away all the oxygen

Wow, please show me scans of her using microwaves radiation to set air on fire ... it's not like she's the Human Torch who has actually flames to burn away the air, she uses radiation which travels through the air.

His movements are slowed due to the weight he has to lug around.

He (Vision) is slowed because the atoms of his body are so tightly compacted that any motion becomes much more difficult.

Storm was not phased when the rain started. And I'm not sure it was even her that started the rain. When she was phased, She was under ground. No rain or any weather anywhere. Until further notice, Storm can't crack one cloud while phased.

Classic denial in the face of unquestionable evidence ... you can actually see the point where the rain starts:

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormphased1dp0.jpg

You think she wasn't phased while she was inside the ground? can we add that to her list of powers then?

Here she gets credit for it:

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormphased2kd3.jpg

Please keep arguing this point, it's helping us out tremendously.

Light Radiates Heat. Period.

That's your defence against temperatures that will crystalise the blood in your veins within moments? wow, then why not just use the bat-flashlight? surely all sources of heat are at the same temperature as well ... I wonder why the small star plugged into my lamp hasn't burnt the earth to a crisp by now (must be a wizard involved somehow I guess)

Jekka gave Batman her phaser.

For one part of one story ... I suppose that means he keeps it forever ... I saw a comic of Hal Jordan giving Batman a GL ring once as well, why didn't you bring that to the match as well?

Microwaves Travel faster than Storm Can Cast her winds. She's pwned and her PSIONIC powers are scrambled. Oh and Just how is Moonmandarin casting a beam when she's holding on to someone? I need to see her fight while making someone else intangible.

It's getting old now, we've already proved she can use all her powers at once ... but if you want to get technical she doesn't actually have to touch people to make them intangible:

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=turnseveryoneintangibleju8.jpg

You should probably drop this point for the sake of your own credibility.

I'll start worrying when Moonstone actually shows me that she can fight while phasing others, and storm can fight while phased

See above, then start worrying.

Good Thing Storm is depowered isn't it? Vision's reflexes are also by far the best on the field. with his ability to turn intangible, What would an emp do? Not a damned thing.

Actually you're wrong about that. Vision's "intangibility" is actually a severe density reduction by pushing his atoms farther apart, it would do nothing to protect him from an EMP.

You see, Storm still has yet to show me any moves while she phased.

See all the parts where I already showed you that you're wrong about this (it wont take long, there's quite a few by this point)

Surprised that I got that all in in lass than 7000 characters.

smile

So yeah:

The fear gas thing doesn't work.
The unproven psionic thing sounds like BS to me.
The Vision/Surfer thing is PIS at its worst.
The denial was amusing but now just seems desperate.
The prep defence of "It's Batman so anything I claim would work, will work" is laughable.
The demand for scans of every little thing is annoying, especially after we've already supplied that proof and when you're not backing up any of your own stuff.

Our claims have been backed by evidence.
Our prep isn't convoluted or over reaching in any way.
Our attacks are well within the proven paramaters of each character.
Our team has counters for anything FG's team can dish out.
Our defence is better.
Our offence is more powerful.

I feel like we've shown enough to win this and I'd like to think that anyone who reads it over would probably agree.

leonidas
clap

fangirl101
The Opposing team seams to think they have this in the bag.

I have yet to see any proof that Moonstone can fight while phasing two others. The scan of Moonstone phasing everyone while not even touching is "Impressive" but, She was out of her mind in the scan from what I gather, and I have no way of knowing if she'd picked up the 2nd moonstone by then. Thus making her feat invalid as she would be herald level. Either Way, It's not in moonstone character to normally do that and thier prep didn't any push moonstone to those circumstances. So They still have yet to prove that moonstone can even fight while phasing others. And as thier prep showed, She's touching to others. So how in the HELL does she fire any blast or Punch if she's touching her comrads? One of Which is an empty shell becuz her magic powers have been stripped.

Now on to storm. He says I didn't give any proof that Firestar Scrambles Psionic Based powers. I referenced Emma Frost, Empath,and Darkling. She also was able to scramble Asylum's Psionic based powers. All four have different types of Psionic Powers. And if anyone is Wondering Just how powerful of a disruption she can make, take note of this scan one more time...

this is a guy who controls the darkforce dimension psionically and had the entire city of New York Under his control. He even managed to take control of Half of the city's heroes using his Darkforce Psionic based powers. Firestar was the only hero Able to scramble his powers. He didn't psionically control the Heroes, He controlled the dark matter around them forcing them to do his bidding while they were still in thier right minds.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/2612.jpg

And just more proof that she scrambles even the highest levels of Psionic based powers

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/199110xmenkingsofpaindiwo8.jpg

Someone said that Firestar can't super Heat the Air. I say that is how she flies. I still fail to see how she would get frozen with her amp that I've given her. But The opposing team seems to think they are going to freeze FireStar. Firestar's going to kill whomever she attacks because Hot air is going to destroy that person's lungs.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/7930.jpg

The Opposition would have you believe Batman doesn't have the fear toxins on hand and that it would take him too long to create the formulas. We need to look at what Alfred tells Mr. Wayne Closely.

It's pretty clear that they didn't take any time on this match. Didn't give it any thought. They thought becuz they were both great debators that they could just say any old thing and everyeone would fall for it.

Hell, they want us to believe that Storm is going to create Gale force winds, while super chilling the air, in conjunction with mandarin's ring, while phased. In the scan they provided, Storm was cooling something down. And it was taking her time to do that. But they want an instant flash freeze storm? Why didn't she just instantly cool what ever she was supposed to in the scan? It was taking her time to do so. Was it because she was phased?

Storm's powers do run into interference. Let me show you and explain.

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04308axmb102540lorm6.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1002/04470axmb103449logz7.jpg

I've already shown that Firestar can disrupt Psionic based powers in a similiar way. And Here storm is, saying out of her own mouth that her powers can be disrupted. Hell, Magneto has disruped Storm's powers and Psionic based powers with his Control over the EM field.

I was going to post a scan of Power Pax's destroyer power. But It isn't really needed for what I'm explaining. See, The competition must think everyone else is stupid. They say they've chilled the Air to absolute zero. They never explained if they turned it off. Which means the 2nd they unphase to attack, they would be dead by thier own attack. everyone on thier team has to breathe. It's too late to go back and try and switch up tactics to take care of that.

Then it occurred to me that in order to have absolute zero, you have to have absence of movement.

What is energy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy I provided a link for those who don't know.

Now here is the problem with them thinking they are going to freeze Vision. We have a guy who is 90 tons, super dense, and yet loaded with Solar and Disentegrator energy.

Science lesson kiddies, Solar Energy is not stopped by absolute zero. If it were, then the earth would never get any heat. Light isn't slowed by Absolute zero. Which I showed in my scans earlier that the kid was energized to light the way in the sewer. So they have two hard science facts to over come. How are they freezing a being radiating Light and actually is said energy, and how are they freezing abeing with Solar energy stored in it's cells?

They based thier entire plan on Moonstone being able to phase her two teamates and fight. what the hell. Not one scan was produced to show this was possible.

I produced scans of Batman's phaser withstanding the air of the upperatmosphere. which is nearly absolute zero. I produced scans showing that the attack won't work on firestar. And Her Super Heating the air is natural to her flying ability. Not to mention the severe Amp I gave her by putting the RECIEVING end of the Boom tube behind her. The Open end beind at the edge of the atmosphere into space.

Leo says his team will teleport behind my team. That would be right into the boomtube and into space. A self BFR.

Let's say that You dont' believe all of my fear toxins can get around them. I didn't either. I assumed some would miss.

Let's say that you don't believe Firestar can psy scramble storm's powers.

Let's even say you don't think Batman's prep is all that good.

They still have to deal with phosphoric Nanites that would kill Storm. Even invulnerable. the only way to stop the nanites from burning away the breathing air is to take away more air.

Magik is Useless in this fight. She has neither the power nor defense to do anything. So I suppose Moonstone is going to just hold on to her the entire fight? Or she's going to die a cold death in storm's own freeze trap or get owned by Firestar who's wielding binary level star power.

Which Still leaves Moons stone one against 3. Does she have omnidirection attacks? If She doesn't, she's going to keep missing Batmaster.

What does she have in her arsenal to take down tiny Vision Pax? while she's busy fighting FireBall and Batmaster, Tiny Super Vision could easily pwn her like this

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/avengersthunderboltsvscountnef1-1.jpg

Oh and Just one more time for the kiddies, Firestar Does heat the air. And this was when she was a noob kid

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/thor412telekeetnicll3.jpg

Flash freeze plan my ass.

Scoobless
Scoob/Leo: Post #9

This will be my last post of the match as it's late, I'm tired and Leo might want to have a final stab at it.

Enjoy....

The Opposing team seams to think they have this in the bag.

We're quietly confident. (well ... I'm quiet, Leo is your basic Canadian Hockey fan so he's probably jumping around shouting "eh?" while drinking whatever Canadians drink)

I have yet to see any proof that Moonstone can fight while phasing two others.

Basic extrapolation, we showed her doing everything else she needs to do to pull off this relatively simple tactic ... if I can't find a scan of Batman doing a 3 point turn in the Batmobile it doesn't mean he can't do it (or does it???)

You've seen her use multiple powers at once (I know this because I've posted the scans in this match) this is no different.

The scan of Moonstone phasing everyone while not even touching is "Impressive" but I have no way of knowing if she'd picked up the 2nd moonstone by then.

*sigh* it's from Thunderbolts V1 issue #31, the second moonstone was obtained in issue #68.

thier prep didn't any push moonstone to those circumstances.

Our prep , as we explained IN our prep, was to start with a basic offense/defense combo while holding back from an all out assault until we knew what we were facing ... if you had been smart you'd have done the same, only a fool rushes in to battle against unknown enemies.

So They still have yet to prove that moonstone can even fight while phasing others. And as thier prep showed, She's touching to others. So how in the HELL does she fire any blast or Punch if she's touching her comrads?

Ergonomics now? ok, She's holding Magik and Brit/Storm is holding her shoulder, that do ya? (and why would she try to punch when phased?)

Now on to storm. He says I didn't give any proof - I referenced Emma Frost, Empath,and Darkling. She also was able to scramble Asylum's Psionic based powers.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/2612.jpg

She shot the guy in the chest ... so what? and why are you cropping the scans? did that guy seriously pwn her in the next panel proving that she hardly bothered him or something?

That single image by itself proves nothing more than Firestar can fire energy from her hands and sometimes hit giant guys int he chest (she should have aimed at his eyes though)

And FYI, references aren't proof.

And just more proof that she scrambles even the highest levels of Psionic based powers

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/199110xmenkingsofpaindiwo8.jpg

A scan of her saying she doesn't know if she can do what you want her to do is proof? in what country?

Someone said that Firestar can't super Heat the Air.

No, I said that her microwave radiation doesn't burn the oxygen around her, not that she can't heat it.

Hot air is going to destroy that

Well .... what we've cleared up here is that Fangirl's plans are, literally, a lot of hot air ... shifty

The Opposition would have you believe Batman doesn't have the fear toxins on hand

We need to look at what Alfred tells Mr. Wayne Closely.

I read through that scan a few times just to make sure ... but I still can't see the part where Alfred points to the huge storage tanker that holds thousands of tons of fear gas .... is it behind the glass of water?

they want us to believe that Storm is going to create Gale force winds

Hurricane force actually.

In the scan they provided, Storm was cooling something down. And it was taking her time to do that. Why didn't she just instantly cool what ever she was supposed to in the scan? Was it because she was phased?

No, it was because she didn't have an alien ring that can drop the temperature down to absolute zero in less than a second:

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64absolutezeroqc8.jpg

It's an impressive scan, but even I'm getting bored of it after this many posts, here's a couple more Ice ring scans for you to look at:

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29wa2.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19lv6.jpg

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20lh3.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04308axmb102540lorm6.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1002/04470axmb103449logz7.jpg

I've already shown that Firestar can disrupt Psionic based powers in a similiar way.

And Here storm is, saying out of her own mouth that her powers can be disrupted. Hell, Magneto has disruped Storm's powers and Psionic based powers with his Control over the EM field.

So now you want to compare Firestar to Exodus and Magneto?!?!?! the only thing they have in common is that they are mutants, their powers couldn't be more different and .... if you look very closely at your own scan, you'll see that Storm's powers were still working, she just states that telekinetic abilities could (not "will"wink interfere with her powers ... which is pure speculation as it never came up.

The competition must think everyone else is stupid.

Not everyone, no.

They say they've chilled the Air to absolute zero. They never explained if they turned it off. Which means the 2nd they unphase to attack, they would be dead by thier own attack. everyone on thier team has to breathe. It's too late to go back and try and switch up tactics to take care of that.

lol ... look at the scan I've posted multiple times, the cold effect moves away from the user and is being pushed farther and faster by Storm's mini hurricane.

Now here is the problem with them thinking they are going to freeze Vision. We have a guy who is 90 tons, super dense, and yet loaded with Solar and Disentegrator energy.

Science lesson kiddies, Solar Energy is not stopped by absolute zero.

No, but solar powered machines are ... seriously, go dip your calculator in a vat of liquid nitrogen and see what happens (not quite as cold as we're going in this match but you'll get the point.

They based thier entire plan on Moonstone being able to phase her two teamates and fight. what the hell. Not one scan was produced to show this was possible.

There were at least 4 scans showing Moonstone operating her other powers while phased ... ignoring things doesn't always make them go away.

I produced scans of Batman's phaser

Correction, "Jekka's phaser" which Batman borrowed for that one situation. Also it didn't protect him from the cold, he had to hide inside a pipe or something to do that.

They still have to deal with phosphoric Nanites that would kill Storm. Even invulnerable. the only way to stop the nanites from burning away the breathing air is to take away more air.

Nope, there are lots of ways ... for instance, we could freeze them (maybe we could use some sort of super cold attack to do that)

Magik is Useless in this fight.

Well that explains why we hardly used her.

Which Still leaves Moons stone. Does she have omnidirection attacks?

When she's merged with Mandarin? sure she does (I posted scans of that massive reality shredding omni directional attack earlier)

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/avengersthunderboltsvscountnef1-1.jpg

Oh and Just one more time for the kiddies, Firestar Does heat the air. And this was when she was a noob kid

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/thor412telekeetnicll3.jpg

"I could heat the air .... or something"

wow ... that's some devastating scan you found there.

I'm going to take a risk here by not countering Firestar's ability to make the air slightly warmer ... or something.

So thanks for reading (and for skimming to you lazy-ass skimmers out there)

smile

fangirl101
Scoob/Leo: Post #9

This will be my last post of the match as it's late, I'm tired and Leo might want to have a final stab at it.

Enjoy....

We're quietly confident. (well ... I'm quiet, Leo is your basic Canadian Hockey fan so he's probably jumping around shouting "eh?" while drinking whatever Canadians drink)

Basic extrapolation, we showed her doing everything else she needs to do to pull off this relatively simple tactic ... if I can't find a scan of Batman doing a 3 point turn in the Batmobile it doesn't mean he can't do it (or does it???)
Basic Extrapofreakinglation? So I can' extrapolate that Firestar who's scrambled Psionic based powers but, you want everyone to believe moonstone is going to phase two others, with her hands as it was shown she had to use her hands to do such, and still fight offensively. You failed in the attempt. More Humor Please.

I've seen her use multiple powers at once while in battle. Still haven't seen her Using multiple powers while phasing others. You failed again.

And she's clearly out of her mind. And everyone she phased couldn't affect each other. Score for me. Your teammates are affecting shit when you've shown yourself that her phasing power effectively blocks everyone else who's phased. they don't have the control she does to phase and attackYou really screwed up yourself with that one

No your prep was shit. Not well thought out. You thought you were going to get away with moonstone phasing everybody while fighting. Hell no she wasn't.

Now show me Moonstone phasing others and fighting. From What I see, once she phases people, they can't fight themselves. You pwnedyourself.

It's not my scan. I just know the story. She pwned his psionic powers. New warriors annual. and issues 31-33 I believe.

Well now we are getting somewhere. At least we know your chilled air won't do jack to FS. But really, How hot does the air have to get before your team's lungs burn?

He says, must you plan for all of them. batman says you never know when. So excuse me, He's always ready.

Now All she has to do is get storm's powers to work while phased and somehow prove that she can use powers while phasing others. You still have failed to show that.

Actually Firestar and Magneto's powers are closely related. As are Psionic based powers. Which is why magneto was able to hamper marvel psys.

The winds move away. But you've already chilled the air in your area. Providing you show us how storm is affecting anything while phased. Your own scan pwned you. But you didn't reheat the air. the air you chilled is still frozen. the moment you unphaze, your team is dead from your own attack.

Yes but this is a machine that actually turned his body into an energy trap. The disentegrator powers show the kid being totally lit by the energy.

and it won't go away that none of those scans show her operating her powers whilephasing others!!

The phaser protected jekka from the cold. And He never gave the phaser back. She doesn't even have it at the end of the story when she's with Orion.

It's obvious that they didn't do jack in the way of prep. And they thought I would fall for some scans of moonstone phasing. He pwned himself when Moonstone did phase everyone. No one was able to affect anyone else. Sorry kids, scoobles fvcked up his own match with that scan. vote fangirl. It only makes sense.

Just for kicks Scoobles own scan that pwns him, no one can affect the other while being phased. Ha ha.

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=turnseveryoneintangibleju8.jpg

leonidas
i'm seriously not quite sure why you keep hammering the whole storm-can't-use-her-powers-while-phased-thing. shrug

i thought i pointed clearly in my post that IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE IS PHASED! once we teleport behind you, it doesn't matter whether we are tangible or not. we still get the first assault, we still do . . . all the stuff i said we do. EMP, disintegration, transmute the air in your shields, lightning strikes, turn you to stone, etc . . .

as far as scrambling storm's powers--her willpower is legendary in marvel, i showed her fighting off emma who was attacking her directly with her psi-powers. here are a couple more:

http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=malicea2tf.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maliceb4sv.jpg

the examples of her resistance to people trying to mess with her mind her numerous. and you've still not shown FS affecting anyone who was NOT a telepath. AND it doesn't matter because you're dead anyway before you even have a CHANCE to muddle with her powers.

your boomtube is IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE. it says so in your prep. we easily teleport behind you.

your gas and nanites are destroyed by the wind and cold, your gas if anyone believed it is inert and blown off the continent by winds that can push wood through DIAMOND. magik is hardly useless--she teleports us behind you to give us the surprise attack which gives us the win.

and i still don't think you understand absolute cold. erm MOLECULAR MOTION STOPS. can amped vision overcome it? perhaps, but it would hinder him, even if briefly. then the EMP to disrupt further and take him out of the fight while my team works in tandem to overload FS'd shields and change the air in them to poison.

our plan wasn't terribly elaborate, but it did EXACTLY what we wanted it to. it took out your gadgets and it hinders you--AT LEAST. it allows us to find you first, get behind you, and finish you.

not everything needs to be complicated. smile

good match, FG. smile

Scoobless
Not a battle related post.

your prep was shit.

You're an idiot!

Ah, it feels good to get that off my chest.

smile

Leo - GG
Judges - tx for reading
Fangirl ... try to act a little more maturely in future matches.

fangirl101
Not a battle related post.

You're an idiot!

Ah, it feels good to get that off my chest.

smile

Leo - GG
Judges - tx for reading
Fangirl ... try to act a little more maturely in future matches.

That wasn't immature. It was a debate. It wasn't meant to be mean. It was my observation. And I got it off my chest. You should take your own advice. I never insulted you. Never called you out of name in a match.

illadelph12

illadelph12

illadelph12

fangirl101
Cg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.