Thor, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Sentry vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Can Marvel's greatest heroes defeat one of the most powerful DC villains?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25732/498609-superboy_prime_2_super.jpg

iceman24567
All at once? Yeah they could do it at least 9.5/10

quanchi112
Prime gets annihilated.

iceman24567
This is horrible spite. You could have put him against some brinks to make it fair but noooo.

Starscream M
wait, wasn't Superman Prime owning a bunch of DC top tiers?

fangirl101
No. Unless someone thinks These 4 can beat the JSA, JLA, Titans, Teen Titans, and a host others at the same time. No they can't.

Priest
Thor stops time, and Surfer sucks the solor radiation out of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. Unless someone thinks These 4 can beat the JSA, JLA, Titans, Teen Titans, and a host others at the same time. No they can't. When did Prime beat them? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
wait, wasn't Superman Prime owning a bunch of DC top tiers? Yeah,but he really didnt beat that many respectable guys into submission. It took him a while to beat Ion who is a joke.

iceman24567
wait, wasn't Superman Prime owning a bunch of DC top tiers? Dc earths top tiers maybe but remember they were fighting Sinestro corp members before hand so they weren't at all 100%. I think Thors hammer would be flying at him fast as hell Surfer will be blasting away Gladz will be shouting some bull and Sentry would get Koed if Prime lands a punch on him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Dc earths top tiers maybe but remember they were fighting Sinestro corp members before hand so they weren't at all 100%. I think Thors hammer would be flying at him fast as hell Surfer will be blasting away Gladz will be shouting some bull and Sentry would get Koed if Prime lands a punch on him. Who has prime ko'd with one punch?

Starscream M
Gladz will be shouting some bull and Sentry would get Koed
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who has prime ko'd with one punch? thanos

quanchi112
thanos Thanos would make him his _____. wink

iceman24567
Who has prime ko'd with one punch? Are you telling me it is beyond Prime to ko Sentry with one punch? Oh and Power Girl because i don't feel like arguing.

guy222
team

quanchi112
Are you telling me it is beyond Prime to ko Sentry with one punch? Oh and Power Girl because i don't feel like arguing. Yes. When did he ko Power girl with one punch? It took him a while to beat Ion and he didnt even ko Superboy with one punch. Dont know where you come up with this stuff.

fangirl101
Team get's done in. Really. Thor is going to get blitzed as he's too slow. Glads is goign to see thor decapitated and lose all confidence. Sentry is used as a blugeoning weapon on the surfer.

tkitna
Are you telling me it is beyond Prime to ko Sentry with one punch?.

Yes

iceman24567
Yes. When did he ko Power girl with one punch? It took him a while to beat Ion and he didnt even ko Superboy with one punch. Dont know where you come up with this stuff. It was during Infinite Crisis he koed her ass but anyways who cares what he did to Ion. Sentry takes punches like a little girl he gets one shotted by Prime.

quanchi112
Team get's done in. Really. Thor is going to get blitzed as he's too slow. Glads is goign to see thor decapitated and lose all confidence. Sentry is used as a blugeoning weapon on the surfer. What Prime feats lead you to believe this?

He seemed to run from the dc heroes when they attacked him in numbers,so why doesnt he try to run away here?

quanchi112
It was during Infinite Crisis he koed her ass but anyways who cares what he did to Ion. Sentry takes punches like a little girl he gets one shotted by Prime. Sentry took WW Hulk's punches. Superboy and Ion have traded blows with Prime. Are you suggesting Superboy and Ion are more than sentry?

iceman24567
Like i said the team would win but Sentry better watch soap operas while the others fight or he's toasted.

iceman24567
Sentry took WW Hulk's punches. Superboy and Ion have traded blows with Prime. Are you suggesting Superboy and Ion are more than sentry? I'm saying Superman prime would pwn Hulk and Sentry because he is far above them that's what I am saying so you don't have to ask me what i mean again.

tkitna
It was during Infinite Crisis he koed her ass but anyways who cares what he did to Ion. Sentry takes punches like a little girl he gets one shotted by Prime.

Lol, he took WWH punches while smiling.

quanchi112
Like i said the team would win but Sentry better watch soap operas while the others fight or he's toasted. You think Sentry is the weak link,why?

iceman24567
Obviously everybody else on his team > Him duh.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol, he took WWH punches while smiling. He wasn't smiling when Carol punched the hell out of him eek!

Dark-Jaxx
Sentry took WW Hulk's punches. Superboy and Ion have traded blows with Prime. Are you suggesting Superboy and Ion are more than sentry? Yes.

Superman Prime is stronger, more durable, and faster than anyone in this team.

Sentry will be annihilated. He should not even be in this fight.

Thor is too slow. SMP can kill him physically pretty easily, and once that happens, the weaker Gladiator will get even weaker seeing Thor with a hole in his chest. Then, Gladiator dies.

Surfer is too weak up close to deal with SMP, and his blast won't put him down. He gets manhandled.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yes.

Superman Prime is stronger, more durable, and faster than anyone in this team.

Sentry will be annihilated. He should not even be in this fight.

Thor is too slow. SMP can kill him physically pretty easily, and once that happens, the weaker Gladiator will get even weaker seeing Thor with a hole in his chest. Then, Gladiator dies.

Surfer is too weak up close to deal with SMP, and his blast won't put him down. He gets manhandled. He is stronger, but...

1.Thor is more powerful...

2.Surfer is more versatile....

3.Glads is faster......

When has Prime ever speedblitzed anyone? He reacted to flashes but never used his speed on anyone in the form of a blitz.

Surfer has been upgraded and can funnel red solar energy into Prime in a hurry. He has no chance imo.

tkitna
He wasn't smiling when Carol punched the hell out of him eek!

Maybe they should have sent Carol to fight WWH then. wink

The cheap shot that Carol took is the equivalent of the person on here stating Namor beat the crap out of Sentry because he actually punched him once in the Invaders/Avengers series.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Maybe they should have sent Carol to fight WWH then. wink Exactly she could have one shotted him on the spot no expression.

Estacado
Team.
Only because of Surfer.

Dark-Jaxx
He is stronger, but...

3.Glads is faster......

When has Prime ever speedblitzed anyone? He reacted to flashes but never used his speed on anyone in the form of a blitz.

Surfer has been upgraded and can funnel red solar energy into Prime in a hurry. He has no chance imo. 1. No he isn't. Thor has never destroyed or moved a planet, or warped reality on the levels SMP has physically.

2. K. And it won't matter much when Surfer is being manhandled by the stronger and faster SMP.

3. No he isn't. SMP traveled to Oa in the time it took to say a sentence or two, he was shown speeding by planets in no time at all.

The GL Corps. in IC. He blitzed and killed several of them and then before Guy could fire his ring SMP already had him by the throat. He blitzed and was taking people several times in SCW. And...He counter-blitzed three Flashes in IC.

Which will do nothing since SMP has the Solar Suit judging by the OP, which constantly feeds him Solar Energy.

SMP dominates Surfer before he can destroy the suit if you were about to say that.

iceman24567
He is stronger, but...

3.Glads is faster......

Surfer has been upgraded and can funnel red solar energy into Prime in a hurry. He has no chance imo. When Gladz can fly to other universes in a couple panels tell me so i can agree with you until then erm

fangirl101
Originally posted by Estacado
Team.
Only because of Surfer.
So now the surfer is as powerful as SBP? goodness. When did he get such a big boost?

fascistcrusader
I'm not exactly an expert on SPB matters, most here are far more knowledgeable than me, but I have a question. Couldn't the Silver Surfer just pull out all of SPB's yellow solar energy, or create red suns all around him, or fly back in time and kill him as an infant, or just use the PC to fade him from existence?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
I'm not exactly an expert on SPB matters, most here are far more knowledgeable than me, but I have a question. Couldn't the Silver Surfer just pull out all of SPB's yellow solar energy, or create red suns all around him, or fly back in time and kill him as an infant, or just use the PC to fade him from existence? As far as pulling out SBP's solar energy and creating red suns, no, because he has a solar suit which constantly feeds him yellow sun energy.

Go back in time? Well it isn't like SMP has not time traveled before himself...And not likely, whatwith SMP's universe being nonexistant and stuff. As in it never was. And besides, SMP is too fast.

SMP flew through the chest of the Anti-Monitor, his inside is comprised totally of Anti-Matter, so no, erasing him would not work either.

fascistcrusader
But there's a difference between matter colliding with anti matter and something simply ceasing to exist. How does anti matter not destroying him prove that the Power Cosmic couldn't erase him? Heck, he could even just transmute SPB's suit to transmit red solar energy, or just erase it and then remove what he ad in him.

The Great Galen
Prime takes it.Gladiator and Sentry are the weak links here, and Thor and SS are no match for SMP even together. Althought Thor would probably be the only real fight here.

Dark-Jaxx
But there's a difference between matter colliding with anti matter and something simply ceasing to exist. How does anti matter not destroying him prove that the Power Cosmic couldn't erase him? Heck, he could even just transmute SPB's suit to transmit red solar energy, or just erase it and then remove what he ad in him. ...Only Anti-Matter actually erases you, read Crisis on Infinite Earths, AM waves that are large enough erase entire universes from ever existing.

You are right, he CAN do those things, but SMP is faster than Silver Surfer and will be dominated before he can. Bart Allen had to absorb the entire Speed Force to keep up with SMP.

The Great Galen
But there's a difference between matter colliding with anti matter and something simply ceasing to exist. How does anti matter not destroying him prove that the Power Cosmic couldn't erase him? Heck, he could even just transmute SPB's suit to transmit red solar energy, or just erase it and then remove what he ad in him.

Firestorm and the elite GL's could do this as well, but it's unlikly agaisnt SMP because his stats are skyfather level...top tiers can only do so much.

Priest
To keep up with him?
Bart was clearly SuperBoy's superior in terms of Speed when they fought during the whole "road kill" pannels.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Priest
To keep up with him?
Bart was clearly SuperBoy's superior in terms of Speed when they fought during the whole "road kill" pannels.

Even if that were true...why does it matter.

fascistcrusader
You raise good points with the anti matter business. However, I've read that the SUrfer can use the PC to enhance his attributes to infinite levels, and that includes his speed. Nothing can be faster than infinite, so if anything they'd be tied for speed, right?

Priest
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Firestorm and the elite GL's could do this as well, but it's unlikly agaisnt SMP because his stats are skyfather level...top tiers can only do so much.
Yet he can still be weakened by Red Sun Radiation.

Imo, Prime Survived crashing into the AM because he was so fast that the AntiMatter didn't touch him.

ultimatethor
You raise good points with the anti matter business. However, I've read that the SUrfer can use the PC to enhance his attributes to infinite levels, and that includes his speed. Nothing can be faster than infinite, so if anything they'd be tied for speed, right?

Infinite in comics is a relative term. Surfer infinite<Odin infinite<Galactus infinite<Living tribunal infinite etc.

Priest
Even if that were true...why does it matter.
Because Dark Jax was implying that the absorption Speed Force=Prime which isen't the case.

The Great Galen

A lot of characters have unlimited upper strength that is never tapped into...in this case its speculation vs reality. SS could in theory amp his stats to infinite levels...but if that were true he would have matched WM thor when he had the PG or even have stomped all over Thanos. As it stands he is only a top tier untill something happens to suggest otherwise.

fangirl101
If surfer could amp his stats to infinite levels, then how come he doesn't do that when he faces Thanos?

The Great Galen
Cause Thanos has a supreme CIS aura, and because SS sucks at fighting. laughing

kgkg
A lot of characters have unlimited upper strength that is never tapped into...in this case its speculation vs reality. SS could in theory amp his stats to infinite levels...but if that were true he would have matched WM thor when he had the PG or even have stomped all over Thanos. As it stands he is only a top tier untill something happens to suggest otherwise. There are level of infinity in marvel

ie. cosmic cube infinite power < Celestial infinite power.

Dark-Jaxx
You raise good points with the anti matter business. However, I've read that the SUrfer can use the PC to enhance his attributes to infinite levels, and that includes his speed. Nothing can be faster than infinite, so if anything they'd be tied for speed, right? I guess that's why Thanos beat him in like 7 punches? no expression

Mindset
Thanos would beat SMP in 3!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Mindset
SMP would beat Thanos in 1! Fixed. 131

quanchi112
1. No he isn't. Thor has never destroyed or moved a planet, or warped reality on the levels SMP has physically.

2. K. And it won't matter much when Surfer is being manhandled by the stronger and faster SMP.

3. No he isn't. SMP traveled to Oa in the time it took to say a sentence or two, he was shown speeding by planets in no time at all.

The GL Corps. in IC. He blitzed and killed several of them and then before Guy could fire his ring SMP already had him by the throat. He blitzed and was taking people several times in SCW. And...He counter-blitzed three Flashes in IC.

Which will do nothing since SMP has the Solar Suit judging by the OP, which constantly feeds him Solar Energy.

SMP dominates Surfer before he can destroy the suit if you were about to say that. 1. no expression no expression Thor has injured a Celestial with his hammer and chased off Galactus with his godblast. Prime only destroyed a planet with his Guardian amp by the way. wink

2.Prime seemed to take awhile to beat Ion. Surfer is more durable and more impressive than Ion. He also has help and Ion fought him alone. wink

3.Fastest Prime went is the speed of light. Glads is a lot faster than the speed of light.

He doesnt blitz that often at all and only reacted imo. Glads is faster than him also.

If he has or doesnt have the suit he gets wrecked. Either way.

quanchi112
When Gladz can fly to other universes in a couple panels tell me so i can agree with you until then erm Glads can go faster than the speed light. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Prime takes it.Gladiator and Sentry are the weak links here, and Thor and SS are no match for SMP even together. Althought Thor would probably be the only real fight here. Prime has never taken down a team like this in dc under his normal power. Thor is more powerful,Glads is faster,and Surfer can funnel in red solar energy while it woul dtake Prime time to beat any of these guys. It took him time to beat down Ion by himself.

Dark-Jaxx
1. no expression no expression Thor has injured a Celestial with his hammer and chased off Galactus with his godblast. Prime only destroyed a planet with his Guardian amp by the way. wink

2.Prime seemed to take awhile to beat Ion. Surfer is more durable and more impressive than Ion. He also has help and Ion fought him alone. wink

3.Fastest Prime went is the speed of light. Glads is a lot faster than the speed of light.

He doesnt blitz that often at all and only reacted imo. Glads is faster than him also.

If he has or doesnt have the suit he gets wrecked. Either way. 1. Hasn't the frickin Hulk cracked Celestial armor? And oh...SMP injured the Anti-Monitor. He destroyed planets by pushing them into eachother during IC, and moving a planet takes more energy than destroying one, you actually have to shift the orbit of its entire solar system.

2. SMP wrecked Ion, he taunted him the whole fight and treated Ion like a joke. SMP has manhandled characters physically on a different level than Surfer.

3. You're full of shit you know that? He reached Oa, which is galaxy upon galaxy away from Earth, in a few seconds. Light couldn't have done that in 100 years.

So when I bring up times he has blitzed, you just deny it? You're a dumbass. Gladiator is not faster than him at all, not in reflex or travel speed.

Nah.

Dark-Jaxx
Glads can go faster than the speed light. laughing out loud So can Superman Prime moron. smile

And nice dodge btw. smile

horrorwolf
Prime puts up a flashy fight and eventually loses here.

vansonbee
So now the surfer is as powerful as SBP? goodness. When did he get such a big boost? He was always powerful, you just resticted him in WonderWoman vs Silver Surfer in hand 2 hand combat, and he still wins lolz laughing out loud

I know the team will win.

Anyone 1 vs 1 SMP will lose... wild card SS tho

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
He was always powerful, you just resticted him in WonderWoman vs Silver Surfer in hand 2 hand combat, and he still wins lolz laughing out loud

I know the team will win.

Anyone 1 vs 1 SMP will lose... wild card SS tho
do you need a hug? certain types of people need hugs.

Starscream M
do you need a hug? certain types of people need hugs. you seem to be in a foul mood confused

fangirl101
you seem to be in a foul mood confused
yes. injuries from accident acting a fool today. wearing me out.

Starscream M
yes. injuries from accident acting a fool today. wearing me out. acting a fool? what'd you do?

fangirl101
acting a fool? what'd you do?
Acting a fool just means they are really hurting. I was in a car accident recently.

Starscream M
Acting a fool just means they are really hurting. I was in a car accident recently. oh sorry to hear that. I've nvr heard that phrase before.

fangirl101
oh sorry to hear that. I've nvr heard that phrase before. \\why does every one here leaave the vowels out of never?

Starscream M
\\why does every one here leaave the vowels out of never? gee, I don't know...must be a habit of KMCs wink

fangirl101
gee, I don't know...must be a habit of KMCs wink
Such an ugly habit. Y'all should do better and spell out your vowels.

TheBadguy
Team will win, they are too much for him at once. He is not going to be able to just one shot everybody before they can move, Thor and Glads give him plenty fight and time for Surfer to end it. Throwing in Sentry just solidifies it.

do you need a hug? certain types of people need hugs.

I know how this sounds but I'm being serious when I ask what types of people?

oh sorry to hear that. I've nvr heard that phrase before.

\\why does every one here leaave the vowels out of never?

laughing that was slick

The Great Galen
SMP wins, they give him a good fight.

fangirl101
SMP wins, they give him a good fight.
Sentry and gladiator die. Thor gets his hammer taken from him in space. and then prime uses it to beat surfer's brain out of that silver suit.

The Great Galen
The biggest issue are there speeds, Glads power is to inconsistent and SS is a idiot in combat, Thor and Sentry are decent but bob has been ****ed up by Namor.

Enyalus
...Yeah, SMP owns this. He could probably blitz/take out Sentry in one punch. Once Gladiator sees that, his confidence is shot and SMP cuts him in half with his Heat Vision. Thor can't handle SMP's speed and Surfer can't cut it 1 vs. 1.

quanchi112
1. Hasn't the frickin Hulk cracked Celestial armor? And oh...SMP injured the Anti-Monitor. He destroyed planets by pushing them into eachother during IC, and moving a planet takes more energy than destroying one, you actually have to shift the orbit of its entire solar system.

2. SMP wrecked Ion, he taunted him the whole fight and treated Ion like a joke. SMP has manhandled characters physically on a different level than Surfer.

3. You're full of shit you know that? He reached Oa, which is galaxy upon galaxy away from Earth, in a few seconds. Light couldn't have done that in 100 years.

So when I bring up times he has blitzed, you just deny it? You're a dumbass. Gladiator is not faster than him at all, not in reflex or travel speed.

Nah. 1.When did Hulk crack a Celestial's armor? Also,the Hulk hasnt run off Galactus.

When did Prime hurt the Am? So,he can push a planet. Big deal. Is tha all you have?

2.Prime did wreck Ion but it took him a while is the point. Prime didnt oneshot Superboy either. Just sayin. You acting like he coul doneshot the Surfer or anyone on this team when he couldnt oneshot Ion or Superboy is obviously incorrect or wishful thinking on your part.

Glads is faster than the speed of light. Thats the fastest I have seen Prime go. Yep.

quanchi112
So can Superman Prime moron. smile

And nice dodge btw. smile When has he?

The Great Galen
1.When did Hulk crack a Celestial's armor? Also,the Hulk hasnt run off Galactus.

When did Prime hurt the Am? So,he can push a planet. Big deal. Is tha all you have?

2.Prime did wreck Ion but it took him a while is the point. Prime didnt oneshot Superboy either. Just sayin. You acting like he coul doneshot the Surfer or anyone on this team when he couldnt oneshot Ion or Superboy is obviously incorrect or wishful thinking on your part.

Glads is faster than the speed of light. Thats the fastest I have seen Prime go. Yep.

You have been warned about this kind of debating style Quan, SMP stats are skyfather in every respect so enough lowballing.

quanchi112
You have been warned about this kind of debating style Quan, SMP stats are skyfather in every respect so enough lowballing. You have also been warned about flaming and bashing other posters. Prime isnt at skyfather level. Not at all.

Are you saying he is in Odin's league?

Based on?

tkitna
Thor and Sentry are decent but bob has been ****ed up by Namor.

Again with this Namor claim. I demand to know when and where.

If this is indeed the Invaders/Avengers book, you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it up.

The Great Galen
You have also been warned about flaming and bashing other posters. Prime isnt at skyfather level. Not at all.

Are you saying he is in Odin's league?

Based on?

His stats are PC level, besides you've even admitted him being skyfather in the past so stop changing ur mind. Top tiers eventually lose to skyfathers, prime takes this and if u continue with ur debating style im reporting u again.

quanchi112
His stats are PC level, besides you've even admitted him being skyfather in the past so stop changing ur mind. Top tiers eventually lose to skyfathers, prime takes this and if u continue with ur debating style im reporting u again. When did I ever admit to him being at skyfather level? You are lying again. laughing out loud

Odin oneshots the Surfer while Prime has long drawn out battles with Ion. There is a huge difference. Substitute Odin in the infinite crisis and he is killing many dc heroes. He wouldnt run from them like Prime has. Odin>Prime by far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.