Superman vs Thor vs Silver Surfer in contest of fighting skill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
This is not a question of who is the most powerful...but rather who is the most skillful fighter of the three?

Acrosurge
Pretty straightforward. Speaking of HtH fighting skill, the order would go Thor>Superman>Surfer.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Pretty straightforward. Speaking of HtH fighting skill, the order would go Thor>Superman>Surfer. it's not limited to H2H skills though...it's a contest of overall fighting skills (so any ability used for offense counts)

fangirl101
well.

Superman clearly makes the best of his limited powerset.
This dude uses heat vision, xray vision, whistling, speed, breath, and his auxillary powers better than anyone else who has the same kinds of powers.

Acrosurge
Well, then I can't really call a comparison. Thor really should be the best in HtH and melee (and pulling out the occasional uber-mystical power), however Superman seems superior at stacking his powers. Then you have the Surfer, who dominates at fighting with the Power Cosmic while maneuvering at high speed.

Its apples to oranges, IMO. All three are very effective in their particular styles.

guy222
thor

Mindship
Originally posted by Starscream M
This is not a question of who is the most powerful...but rather who is the most skillful fighter of the three? In terms of who makes the best use of their powerset...
Superman
Surfer
Thor

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindship
In terms of who makes the best use of their powerset...
Superman
Surfer
Thor I pretty much agree with that ranking

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Mindship
In terms of who makes the best use of their powerset...
Superman
Surfer
Thor Oh. If that's the overall question that was being asked here, then I agree with the above.

kgkg
Thor is

ultimatethor
Id have to say thor.

Priest
Originally posted by Starscream M
it's not limited to H2H skills though...it's a contest of overall fighting skills (so any ability used for offense counts)
Overall Offense goes to Thor or Surfer.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Oh. If that's the overall question that was being asked here, then I agree with the above.

Same here. I thought it was H2H skills, which would be Thor, Superman, Surfer.

The Great Galen
Suoes>Thor>SS. Supes uses MA at superspeed, Thor should technically be above him but I never see him use superspeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.